It's evident now why Vladimir Putin granted an interview to Tucker Carlson.
Trump Seething With Jealousy After Learning Putin is Seeing Other Traitor. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Kamala Harris Hits Back at Hur In Blistering Attack on 'Integrity' Of 'Politically Motivated' Biden Report
- Nikki Haley Slams Trump and Biden for Their Recklessness with Classified Info: 'Disturbing Day for America'
- Fox & Friends Falsely Claim Special Counsel Report Says Biden Was Not Competent to Stand Trial
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Blames Boris Johnson For Derailing Ukraine Peace Deal
- Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu indicates war in Gaza may escalate, orders evacuation plan for Rafah
Donald Trump woke up this morning liable of sexual abuse, defamation & business fraud, owing more than a hundred million dollars in legal judgements while still facing hundreds of millions more as well as 4 criminal indictments and 91 charges.Joe Biden woke up exonerated. - JoJoFromJerz
Ted Turner's CNN Used To Be About News, Now It's About Ratings.
Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY) lashed out on CNN over the media treatment of President Joe Biden’s verbal flubs, saying former President Donald Trump “makes more mistakes” than Biden and “is a danger to our country” in the bargain.
Merrick Garland needs to demand that Robert Hur issue a statement, making very clear, that he had neither the expertise required, or the authority to include comments in his report about anything other than whether the President should be charged. - Jack Hopkins
- 'Huge Victory': Trump's Neo-Nazi Dinner Guest Praises Charlie Kirk For Becoming a 'White Supremacist'
- Tempers flare after Graham accuses Sinema of ‘half-ass’ border effort
- Weisselberg perjury allegations could put Alina Habba's career at risk: attorney
- Conservative Personality Takes Credit For Threatening To ‘Destroy’ Republican Senator
- Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is running for the US Senate
- Utah governor says school board member who questioned a student's gender ‘embarrassed the state’
If you’re more concerned about a president’s age than an ex-president’s criminal conduct, then you’re the problem. - Kevin Washington
Thank Goodness Jack Smith Is Hard At Work. Wish I Could Say The Same About Merrick Garland.
Special Counsel Jack Smith demanded Trump-appointed Federal Judge Aileen Cannon “correct clear error” in rulings that he says expose witnesses to “Trump world” threats and intimidation.
In August of 2022, the FBI raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort home kicked off a stream of invective and threats against the FBI and eventually led to Trump’s arrest and arraignment on 37 counts related to violations of the Espionage Act. Critics have accused Judge Cannon — a Trump appointee — of slow-walking the case and making rulings adverse to the prosecution.
Why are the same Republicans who attempted to overthrow the Government on January 6th, 2021, now running the House of Representatives?Where are Merrick Garland and the DOJ? - Brandon Unger
Rock The Voter News
- Special counsel report on Biden a ‘partisan hit job’, Democrats say
- Biden adds guardrail to military assistance, under pressure from Senate Dems
- Paul Begala Sounds Alarm on Biden Presser: 'Terrible for Democrats and Anybody With a Functioning Brain Knows It'
Why does the Supreme Court say Texas can decide that the whole country can’t get Mifepristone, but Colorado can’t test the constitutionality of Trump being on ballots? - Jill Wine-Banks
This CNN Commentator Commented That Joe Biden Was A Douchebag A Few Months Ago. Classy, CNN.
Republican strategist and CNN commentator Scott Jennings said that as next in line to the presidency, Vice President Kamala Harris is now “squarely” a campaign issue after a Department of Justice report cast doubt on President Joe Biden’s mental fitness.
The memory issues that concern me the most are that millions of Americans seem to have forgotten what a disaster the years 2017-2021 were. - Andy Borowitz
- US chipmakers don't have enough workers. Biden hopes a new $5 billion plan will help.
- PepsiCo profit gets a bump on fewer charges, but sales slip after repeated price hikes
- Climate scientist wins defamation case against right-wing writers
- Elon Musk Is Going to Make People Pay $8 If They Want to Call Him
Putin Names Tucker Carlson Employee of the Month. - Andy Borowitz
Oo, Look, CNN Brought In Jeffrey Toobin, You Know, The Guy Caught Masturbating In A Zoom Meeting. Classy, Again, CNN.
Legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin made a rare prediction that former President Donald Trump’s ballot ban would be overturned by the Supreme Court in a “slam-dunk victory!”
Maybe the only good thing about Elon Musk allowing all these antisemites and racists back on to Twitter is now they feel free to openly express their genocidal rage, and that makes it a LOT easier for the FBI to identify them. - Liam Nissan