Thursday, February 15, 2024

'I Have a PhD in Recognizing Bullsh*t': Marjorie Taylor Greene Responds to FDA Expert Testifying Covid Vaccines Saved 3.2 Million Americans

...Greene honed in on Dr. Peter Marks, the director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) at the Food and Drug Administration, and his support of vaccines, especially for young children.



I'm surprised Marjorie Taylor Greene didn't shoot him with Jewish Lasers.







The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans


Why would ANYONE from another country want to vacation in America anymore?  With mass shootings happening on a regular basis, why would they take the chance?  I wouldn't.  This HAS to have hurt tourism.  We're currently a S*ITHOLE COUNTRY.  Thanks, GOP. - Michelle








Reasonable gun laws are not a violation of your rights.

Being shot at a parade is. - Middle Age Riot








Apparently, Putin Is Playing Both Sides of the Fence



Trump is out of money which is why he is going hard at Ronna Romney so he can take over the RNC treasury. - Anthony Scaramucci 








The Only Person I'd Care That Fani Willis Is Dating, is Trump.
A judge in Fulton County, Georgia threatened to remove one of former President Donald Trump's co-defendants from the courtroom on Thursday, during a hearing involving Fani Willis and attempts to have her disqualified from the former president's case.




If I’m correctly tracking Trump’s logic, Fani Willis dated Nathan Wade so Trump is innocent.

Did I get that right? - Roger Tansey









You told us you were Moses!

Mike Johnson: I was referring to being lost for 40 years. - 7Veritas4












______________________



Click here to meet C.W.
http://www.cwblogsite.com/

____________________









Rock The Voter News


I’m no political analyst, but I feel like if a judge had ordered Biden to pay $83 million to a woman he raped last week, we’d still be talking about it. - Zack Bornstein





Joe Biden deserves extra credit for being able to run a country with so many dumb f*cks. - Captain Obvious








____________________


Click here to visit Wattensaw Press

http://www.wattensawpress.com/

____________________



Business/Tech News


No deepfake of Trump could make him seem worse than the real thing. - Andy Borowitz







Mortgage Rates Surge, Homeowner Hopes Dissolve









"The best things in life are free." 
- A Kleptomaniac









____________________








_____________________






+


Odd News



Time To Deflate Photo
I've never seen the Northern Lights. I'd probably faint or at the very least, my knees would buckle.


Peace.


3 comments:

  1. ... and how many more boxes were missed by the FBI because they were behind the curtain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but some things shouldn't qualify as world records. What's next? How many pencils he can stick up his butt? Just stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things:
    1. On Feb. 7, you told us the news of a man who built a beautiful 200-foot replica of the Eiffel Tower out of matchsticks, but he might not get his Guinness record because he used the "wrong" matchsticks. That pickiness after a seven-year effort on a beautiful replica made me angry. And now, a guy gets a record for sticking matchsticks Up.His.Nose?! Augh!!
    2. I have never seen the Northern Lights, either. But, when I was a kid with the first name Cleora, I announced I would only marry a man with the last name Borealis so I could be The Cleora Borealis!! My husband's last name is not Borealis, but he encouraged me to use that name anyway! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete