The scandal-plagued New York Republican became the sixth-ever House member to be removed.
Time to tell all and burn the place to the ground, George. - Hamish Mitchell
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Federal Court Rules Trump Does NOT Have Immunity From January 6th Civil Lawsuits
- Liz Cheney warns US ‘sleepwalking into dictatorship’
- Israel knew the Hamas attack plan more than a year ago: NYT
- Joe Scarborough Floats Withholding Israel Aid Unless Netanyahu Is Ousted: 'We're Not Going to Throw Money Down a Rat Hole'
- Kibbutz leaders decline to meet with Netanyahu
- Zelensky fears Israel-Hamas war could divert attention from Ukraine
pro tip: if you can expel George Santos for being a fraud, you can expel Jim Jordan for being an insurrectionist. this isn't f-cking rocket science. - Jeff Tiedrich
Mr. Potato Head Still Preventing Military Promotions
Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) blanket hold on military promotions could be coming to an end in the near future, but conservatives are continuing to voice support for the blockade that has been in place since February.
Twenty House members, including several members of the hardline House Freedom Caucus, wrote to Tuberville on Thursday lauding his actions and thanking him for his nine-month hold on what is now more than 400 military promotions over the Pentagon’s abortion policy.
- Ron DeSantis Says He Ended Gavin Newsom's Chances of Becoming Democratic Nominee at Fox News Debate: 'We Exposed Him'
- 'A Heartbreaking Day on the Hill': Florida Republican Slams 'Inappropriate' Santos Expulsion on Fox News
- CNN Reveals Speaker Johnson Wrote the Forward For A Book That Spreads 'PizzaGate' Conspiracy Theory And Uses Homophobic Slurs
- 'I Have Not Been Poisoned': Chris Christie Assures Nikki Haley It's Safe to Call Trump Out by Name
- New York Congressman Caught on Camera Threatening Former Staffer: ‘I’ll End Every Relationship You Have’
- GOP lawmaker says Santos charged his personal credit card without authorization
- Florida GOP Chair Christian Ziegler Accused of Rape
Florida GOP Chair is accused of rapeHis wife founded hate group Moms for LibertyBoebert groped genitals in front of kidsGeorge Santos won’t resign despite his crimesGaetz is being investigated for sex traffickingALL claim to embody Christian valuesGimme a f’ing break. - Lindy Li
Ron DeSantis Should Have Worn His White Go-Go Boots!
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and California Gov. Gavin Newsom were apparently having so much fun debating each other Thursday night that they decided to keep it going longer than planned.
After roughly 90 minutes, Fox News host Sean Hannity, who was the event’s moderator, said that while they had to wrap up, he had more time on his show and plenty more questions.
Gavin Newsom basically took Ron Desantis high heel boots and cut him back down to 5’5 in that debate tonight. - myronjclifton
There's only one conclusion I can come to after that debate last night: DeSantis has a team of consultants who HATE him. - Rick Wilson
Over 100 House Republicans defied their leadership to expel Santos. Every single member of the House Republican leadership voted to keep Santos in the House. - Ron Filipkowski
Rock The Voter News
- Dems are sitting on 400 pages of evidence on Ivanka and Jared Kushner's financial deals
- Biden Issues Statement on Kissinger's Death: 'We Often Disagreed'
- Biden Team Torpedoes GOP Probers Claiming Obstruction In Blistering Memo: 'Easily Refuted By The Facts'
- White House press secretary and top spokesman violated Hatch Act: Watchdog
Hey Republicans, you do know Trump is charged with far worse crimes than George Santos, right? - BlackKnight10K
Fetterman Wants To Expel MenendezSen. John Fetterman (D-PA) was the guest on Friday’s episode of ABC’s The View, which was live as the news broke that the House of Representatives voted to expel now-former Rep. George Santos (R-NY). It was predictable that the hosts would ask Fetterman about Santos, but he was more interested in seeing someone else expelled: fellow Senate Democrat Bob Menendez of New Jersey.
- More US retailers adopt 'keep it' returns policies to shelter profits in holiday surge
- North Face fly customer in private helicopter after she complained about waterproof quality
- ‘You Said What You Said!’ Mediaite Owner Dan Abrams Spars With Chris Cuomo Over Story the Site Published About Him
- Pfizer halts testing of twice-daily obesity drug, citing side effects
With George Santos expelled a reminder that it was The North Shore Leader, a local, small paper on Long Island, that broke the story of his fraud before election. This is why local media is crucial and must be supported and not ignored. - Olga Lautman
Musk's Tesla Stocks Slide After Cybertruck Launch
Time To Deflate Photo
The launch of Tesla's (TSLA) long-awaited Cybertruck wasn't enough to boost the shares of the electric vehicle maker on Friday.
The truck's price came in significantly higher than many had expected with the lowest-grade model starting at $60,990 before any electric vehicle-related tax benefits. In 2019, Tesla had said it expected to price the truck at $39,900.
Kissinger meets his maker, Trump gets gagged again, homophobic Moms for Liberty founder gets caught in a bisexual throuple, Ron DeSantis gets smoked by Gavin Newsom, and George Santos gets expelled from Congress.This was one helluva week folks.10/10 no notes. - JoJoFromJerz
Time To Deflate Photo
Best wishes for a wonderful and peaceful weekend, everyone!