Judge temporarily lifts gag order in Trump's civil fraud trial ... Former President Donald Trump. ... A New York appeals court judge on Thursday temporarily lifted...
How long before Adolf Trump puts himself in jeopardy of the gag order being reinstated? - GOPNoMor
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Bin Laden's Letter to US Stuns Young Americans: 'He Was Right'
- GOP senators clash with Tuberville over military nominees late into night
- Israel orders evacuations in southern Gaza, adding to concerns war could spread
- Boston protestors block traffic bridge while calling for Warren to back Israel-Hamas cease-fire
- Protesters demanding Israeli cease-fire at DNC say 90 injured in skirmishes with police
- China pushes back on Biden calling Xi a ‘dictator’
- Chinese president suggests more pandas could come to the US as ‘envoys of friendship’
- TikTok Cracks Down on Users Fawning Over Bin Laden's Excuse For Flying Planes Into Buildings
I hope the people retweeting the Osama Bin Laden manifesto realize that he would've killed you too given the smallest opportunity. - Liam Nissan
What Will Happen to the Hostages?
White House national security spokesperson John Kirby said Thursday that the U.S. is involved with “intense negotiations” on securing the release of some hostages held by Palestinian militant group Hamas but there was no deal on the table yet.
I can't wait till TikTokers discover "Mein Kampf." - Julia Ioffe
If Trump had spoken to Xi yesterday imagine what we’d be hearing. “ It was the greatest, the most beautiful, the strongest meeting in the history of the world.” - Karl Rosenfeld
- Christie warns Trump’s ‘vermin’ remark could incite others: ‘He doesn’t care’
- Trump claims New York fraud trial imploded with Cohen’s testimony
- Speaker Mike Johnson says separation of church and state is a 'misnomer'
- DeSantis reacts to Ingraham’s suggestion he debate Haley directly: ‘Count me in’
- Nevada's attorney general probes fake electors who backed Trump in 2020
- Former Sebastian County, Arkansas judge sentenced to 7 years in federal prison for possession of child pornography
I don’t need to read the Letter to America, I remember the day we paid the postage. - James Scott
Adios, George Santos!
The House Ethics committee in a scathing report Thursday said it has amassed “overwhelming evidence” of lawbreaking by Republican Rep. George Santos of New York that has been sent to the Justice Department, concluding flatly that he “cannot be trusted” after a monthslong investigation into his conduct.
George Santos is a gay immigrant for Trump and that's proof that God loves us and wants us to laugh. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Jokes About Gavin Newsom Replacing Him in 2024 at APEC Event Where Both Spoke
- Sherrod Brown leads potential GOP rivals in Ohio Senate race: poll
- Paul Pelosi attacker found guilty of federal kidnapping, assault charges
- More Americans believe crime in US is becoming ‘extremely’ serious: Gallup
The report shows that Santos stole money from his campaign and blatantly lied to his supporters in order to enrich himself.Uh, isn't that what Trump did and is still doing?
Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley Wants To Defund U.N.
Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, a former United Nations ambassador, vowed Wednesday to defund the U.N. “as much as possible” if elected to the Oval Office, but she stopped short of saying the U.S. should withdraw from the international organization.
I will not stand idly by as Trump, Musk and their fellow fascists try to recreate the Third Reich in this country.We defeated them 78 years ago and we'll do it again. - Christopher David
- GM union workers ratify UAW deal following contentious vote
- Eye drops sold at Walmart, other retailers recalled
- Chinese Dictator Xi Jinping Receives Standing Ovation from U.S. Business Leaders at Ritzy Dinner
- Elon Musk faces scrutiny after calling antisemitic X post the ‘absolute truth’
"maybe bin laden was right and the west is evil" videos trending on chinese govt controlled tiktok is a total coincidence, im sure. - iamthewarax
Dear God, It's Going To Be The 2016 Election All Over Again.
Meta is now allowing Facebook and Instagram to run political advertising saying the 2020 election was rigged.
The policy was reportedly introduced quietly in 2022 after the US midterm primary elections, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the decision. The previous policy prevented Republican candidates from running ads arguing during that campaign that the 2020 election, which Donald Trump lost to Joe Biden, was stolen.
For the first time in 40 years the US economy is growing faster than China's.America is moving forward, under President Biden's leadership. - Truckersvote