'I'm Gonna Break My Hand On This Guy's Face': GOP Senator Reveals to CNN He Had 'Full Intention' of Coming to Blows During Hearing
Sen. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) joined CNN’s Dana Bash on Wednesday to discuss challenging the head of the Teamsters to a fistfight during a U.S. Senate hearing the day before.
If there’s going to be a fight, I’d like to warn that senator: You look pretty big, but, historically, people who take on the Teamsters end up with season tickets to Giants Stadium … underneath the end zone. - Stephen Colbert
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'I SO Respect This!' Fox & Friends' Lawrence Jones Praises Senator Mullin for Challenging Union Boss to a Fight
- 'I Was Ready to Shut His Mouth Up!' GOP Senator Takes Victory Lap On Fox After Nearly Starting Fistfight With a Witness
- 'Trump Ushered It In': S.E. Cupp Spots a Culprit Behind Republicans' Grade School Nonsense on Tuesday
- Laura Ingraham Scolds Republicans Over Schoolyard Antics: 'Complete and Utter Embarrassment'
- ‘No!’ Kevin McCarthy Vehemently Denies He Dished Out ‘Kidney Punch’ to Fellow Republican
Vote for Joe Biden: he' not planning a military dictatorship. - BlackKnight10K
Mitch McConnell Hands Football Back To Tuberville. Coward.
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) on Tuesday voted against a Democratic resolution to circumvent Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) hold on 370 stalled military promotions — but he left open the possibility he might vote for it later this Congress.
I can’t believe I have to say this, but if you’re a Member of Congress, you should not threaten to fight witnesses or kidney punch a colleague in the hallway.I know it’s a low bar … - Rep. Adam Schiff
- Markwayne Mullin defends conduct: ‘Every now and then, you need to get punched in the face’
- Trump’s ‘off the rails’ rhetoric could land him in jail, says former White House lawyer
- Trump files motion for mistrial in NY fraud case
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets 'Lesson in Civics' After She Tries To Use Democratic Congresswoman's Age Against Her
- DeSantis slams Haley over ‘dangerous’ calls for social media reforms
- Trump Lashes Out at ‘World’s Most Overrated Celebrity’ Kim Kardashian, Touts Ex-Husband Kanye West In Freak Out Over Jonathan Karl’s ‘Boring Book’
- Tom Cotton Blasts Biden Admin for Targeting ‘Black Smokers’ While Legalizing Weed for ‘White College Kids’
Tuberville’s own brother condemned himPaul Gosar’s own siblings campaigned against himTrump’s own sister reviled himHis niece sued himTed Cruz’s own daughter publicly distanced herself from himInsurrectionists didn’t just hurt AmericaThey broke their own families too. - Lindy Li
Apparently, Hunter Biden Is Going For The Jugular
Hunter Biden requested Wednesday to subpoena former President Trump and three senior officials who served in his administration’s Justice Department, seeking evidence that Biden’s criminal prosecution is politically motivated.
Biden, who faces three federal gun charges, is demanding Trump and former Attorney General Bill Barr turn over communications and documents concerning the president’s son or his criminal investigation.
If Hunter Biden gets awarded money from Trump like E. Jean Carroll did, I think I might die of laughter.I'm serious. - Alex Cole
Take That, Antivaxxers! Even The Supreme Court Thinks You're Wrong.
The U.S. Supreme Court rejected to hear an appeal relating to COVID-19 vaccine requirements in the workplace, dealing a blow to vaccine skeptics across the nation.
On Tuesday morning, the Supreme Court orders list showed that it was denying to hear any further arguments in the case Katie Sczesny, et al. v. Murphy, Gov. of New Jersey, et al. The case focused on four New Jersey nurses who filed a lawsuit against New Jersey's COVID-19 vaccine requirements in the workplace, citing religious freedom and health concerns.
It really sucks that I can use members of Congress as examples when teaching my sons how not to behave. - John Collins
Rock The Voter News
- China President Xi to meet Biden for the first time in year
- Jeffries calls testy GOP exchanges just another episode of ‘Republicans Gone Wild’
- ‘He Needs a Mental Health Day’: Democrat Recalls Wild Clash With James Comer in Committee Hearing
- NJ first lady Tammy Murphy launches Senate bid against Menendez
Two things I'd like to say this #ThxBirthControl Day:1. Reproductive freedom is a human right.2. The decision to use birth control should stay between a person and their health care provider.Period. - Hillary Clinton
CUNY School Has A Birth Control Vending machine
Students at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, a CUNY school in Manhattan, will now have an easier time getting access to emergency contraception.
Remember when Trump was president & he wouldn't actually start working until noon & he wouldn't read briefings & he would watch Fox most of every day & he spent half his time playing golf? You might have forgotten b/c the media hasn't made it a goal to remind you every day. - David Roberts
- Wholesale prices fell 0.5% in October for biggest monthly drop since April 2020
- Thanksgiving dinner will be less expensive this year. You can thank turkeys (and cooling inflation)
- 'The Past is the Past': Brian Stelter Reveals Whether He'd Return to CNN If Offered His Show Back
- This gene-editing therapy could cure sickle cell disease, and it’s close to FDA approval
I am simply amazed that anyone would vote for the "work until you die" and "carry your rapist's baby to term" party. - Sarah Ironside
Brian Stelter Is Such A Worm. Ew.Former CNN chief media correspondent Brian Stelter named the most biased hosts at Fox News and MSNBC during an appearance on NewsNation’s Dan Abrams Live Tuesday evening, before claiming there wasn’t anyone to name at his own former network.
FBI Director Wray: "I don't spend a lot of time on twitter."Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.): "Oh I'm sure you do. The Department of Homeland Security..."Wray: "I'm not part of the Department of Homeland Security"