The Biden administration hit back Friday on Speaker Mike Johnson’s recent comments that placed blame for mass shootings in the United States on Americans’ “hearts,” calling the remarks “offensive.”
Now is not the time for prayers. Now is the time to get military grade weapons out of civilians hands. - Bob Golen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- New House Speaker Tells Hannity, 'Go Pick Up a Bible Off Your Shelf and Read It – That's My Worldview'
- Johnson calls to ‘bifurcate’ funding for Ukraine, Israel
- John Kirby Defends Biden Calling Death in Gaza the 'Price of War': 'What's Harsh' Is Hamas 'Using People as Human Shields'
- Israel says ground offensive to destroy Hamas tunnels will be long and difficult
- 900 US troops deployed to the Middle East as attacks on American forces rise
Mike Johnson Says Fact That He Got Job He Was Unqualified For Proves God Answers Prayers. - Andy Borowitz
The only way we'll stop the carnage in this country is to stop electing Republicans. - John Pavlovitz
Street Art in Gaza by Banksy
Thoughts & Prayers This Doesn't Turn Into Another Middle East Quagmire
U.S. fighter jets launched airstrikes early Friday on two locations in eastern Syria linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps, the Pentagon said, in retaliation for a slew of drone and missile attacks against U.S. bases and personnel in the region that began early last week.
Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know. - Pema Chodron
- Congress sees approval rating slide to 13 percent
- Mitt Romney Reveals Most Republicans Didn’t Impeach Trump Because They Feared Violent Attacks from His Supporters
- Conservatives Flame Nikki Haley For Proposal to Crack Down on Speech About Israel
- Comer calls on Raskin to ‘apologize’ for ‘disinformation’ in Biden family investigation
- 'You're Obviously Far Behind Trump': CNN's Kaitlan Collins Grills DeSantis On Failure to Go After Trump's 'Character'
- Intruder arrested twice at Los Angeles home of RFK Jr.
- Trump Jr. calls RJK Jr. a ‘Democrat plant’
So, the Speaker of the House of Representatives thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old and all the plants and animals on the planet only exist because of Noah’s Ark. That’s where we are at. - Ron Filipkowski
I Wonder What Ivanka Will Wear At Her Father's Fraud Trial
Ivanka Trump must testify at her father’s New York civil fraud trial, the judge overseeing the case ruled on Friday.
New York Judge Arthur Engoron denied a motion from Ivanka Trump’s attorneys to quash a subpoena for her testimony, though he said her testimony should not be scheduled before Wednesday to give her time to appeal his ruling.
Funny thing is if Jesus came back the Evangelical Christians would be the ones to crucify him. - James Scott
Rock The Voter News
- Biden's New Primary Challenger Effusively Praised Him Earlier This Year
- House Democrat Reads Blistering Resolution to Censure Marjorie Taylor Greene on House Floor: 'Has Repeatedly Called for Violence'
- Democratic Rep Implores New Speaker to Bring Gun Legislation to the Floor Instead of Prayers: 'You Can Fix This'
- New education commission will advise White House on equity
What is it with Americans?You either give mentally unstable people guns or elect them to congress . - Amanda Thomas
Christofascist Says Biden Is In A Cognitive Decline
New House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) told Fox News on Thursday night that he sees a “cognitive decline” in President Biden, echoing one of the network’s frequent criticisms of the president.
“Do you see in Joe Biden a cognitive decline? And if so, is that a danger to the country?” Fox News host Sean Hannity asked Johnson.
This is not a Christian country, it's a country that has some Christian people in it.Mike Johnson was not chosen by f-cking God to lead the House. He was chosen by a deranged, bigoted, sexist, homophobic, rapist prick. - Morgan J. Freeman
- White House announces push to convert empty commercial buildings to housing
- Court indefinitely blocks Gulf oil leasing deadline set for Nov. 8
- Adderall shortage causing long-term problems for students with no end in sight
- Bankman-Fried takes the stand, but judge sends jurors away
Elon doesn't want you to know that the Lewiston, Maine mass shooter, Robert Card, retweeted him more often than anybody else. - Liam Nissan
At Least Senate Democrats Are Trying To Do Something About Tuberville's Blockade
Senate Democrats are working with Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.) and a handful of Republicans on a rarely used procedural tactic to defeat Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) blockade of more than 360 military promotions, a stalemate that has consumed the Senate for months.
Prayer is the only thing we can do, unless the tragedy is something serious like a Bud Light ad from an influencer we don’t like. - Gary Peterson