Israel has agreed, for now, to a request from the U.S. to get its air defenses in place to protect U.S. troops in the region ahead of an...
Just think how bad things would be if Jared Kushner hadn't spent all that time working on the Middle East. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Biden says aid isn't getting to Gaza fast enough
- House elects Mike Johnson as Speaker, ending GOP chaos
- FLASHBACK: Mike Johnson Warned Radio Host in 2020 of Angry Voters Taking to the Streets to 'Resolve Their Disputes'
- Newsmax Host Accuses 'Barack Hussein Obama' of Having Foreign Allegiances: 'I Think We All See Where His Allegiance Lies'
- Trump Attacks Mark Meadows and Jack Smith Following Bombshell Report Undermining 'Stollen' Election Claims
- Trump Threatens Political Foes That Retribution is Coming When 'We Assume Office' in Stunning Social Post
- Trump Makes Threatening Prediction For Witness Michael Cohen at Fraud Trial: 'Not Going To End Up Very Good For Him'
FYI: Mike Johnson wants to criminalize abortion.
Pelosi: Israelis Deserve Justice, Not Revenge. In Other Words, Lighten Up On the Palestinians.
Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Tuesday that Israelis deserve “justice” following Hamas’ terrorist attack against Israeli civilians this month, but not “revenge.”
During an interview with MSNBC host Chris Hayes, Pelosi said, “Our priority right now is to get the hostages freed,” before praising “what Secretary Blinken said today at the United Nations, calling for a humanitarian pause in the military action so that we can try to find a more peaceful path, especially right away to get more hostages free, not just American, although that’s our responsibility, but all the hostages freed.”
After raising over $200 thousand from online supporters for her legal defense, then pleading guilty, former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis has pledged to return the money to those who donated.Just kidding, she's keeping every penny, you gullible MAGA zombies. - Middle Age Riot
- New speaker of the House Mike Johnson once wrote in support of the criminalization of gay sex
- Texas Republicans Ban Women From Using Highways for Abortion Appointments
- Christie: Trump should be ‘desperately worried’ after Meadows granted immunity
- Man sentenced to 1 year for sending threatening messages to an anti-gun violence activist and Parkland victim's father
- Everything Michael Cohen Said About Ivanka Trump During Testimony
- Texas sues to stop federal agents from cutting razor wire on border
- NY judge suggests Trump again violated gag order: ‘I don’t want anybody killed’
- Michael Cohen’s testimony left Trump visibly upset during court proceedings
- 'I killed him': How Trump torpedoed Tom Emmer's speaker bid
Emmer Looks Back With Pride on His Twenty Minutes as Speaker Nominee. - Andy Borowitz
I Fully Endorse Mocking Crackers
Not surprisingly, ABC’s The View had a grand old time mocking House Republicans for their inability to elect a Speaker of the House, but most of their B-block was devoted to one Republican representative who stood out more than the actual (current) candidate: Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC).
Adlai Stevenson: "You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad."
Giuliani Pleads Not Sober. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- President Joe Biden to visit Minnesota next week
- Panel advances Israel ambassador nominee despite GOP opposition
- Newsom meets with Chinese leader Xi
- Senate panel approves Monica Bertagnolli to lead NIH over Bernie Sanders’ objections
Pro-Russia, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-democracy. What a great choice for Speaker of the House! - Norman Ornstein
A Quarter Of Americans Have Always Been "Patriots" In Sheep's Clothing
Almost a quarter of respondents in a new poll say American politics have gotten so far off track that “patriots may have to resort to violence” to save the United States.
According to a new survey by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI), support for the use of violence has gone up in the past two years, peaking in its most recent survey at 23 percent.
If I was Trump I'd be very nervous.If I was Giuliani I’d be very drunk. - John Fugelsang
- Consumer Reports finds more lead, cadmium in chocolate, urges change at Hershey
- FDA reviewing at-home flu vaccines
- Bud Light becomes UFC sponsor
- Houston airport grounds flights after jet departs 'without permission'
Bezos Panics After Amazon’s Humanoid Robots Form Union. - Andy Borowitz
Gee, You'd Think The Main Stream Media Would At Least Mention This
$10 trillion in added debt shows 'Bush and Trump tax cuts broke our modern tax structure'.
...In response to the Treasury figures released Friday, Kogan said that "roughly 75%" of the surge in the deficit and the debt ratio, the amount of federal debt relative to the overall size of the economy, was due to revenue decreases resulting from GOP-approved tax cuts over recent decades. "Of the remaining 25%," he said, "more than half" was higher interest payments on the debt related to Federal Reserve policy.
Texas and the Middle East have a lot in common. Dry, oil rich and run by gun toting religious extremists who hate women's rights, education and the US government. Y'all Qaeda.