Casey DeSantis, the wife of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, told her followers on X/Twitter that a 100-year-old oak tree toppled over onto the governor's mansion in Tallahassee.
She said she and her children were home at the time the tree came down, but no one was injured.
"Knock on wood, we won't have a big storm this summer.”- Florida Governor and Republican nominee runner up Ron DeSantis
Odd aside: When I was living in NW Florida my GOP racist county commissioner was living in the neighboring county on the beach, which would've disqualified her to serve. Welp, no matter, because a hurricane completely destroyed her beachside home AND to top it off, two decades later, another beachside home of hers was flattened by another hurricane. AND I also lived right behind the Florida Governor's Mansion in a ratty garage apartment while in college.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ‘You Have No Choice’: Trump Tells Glenn Beck He Will Absolutely ‘Lock People Up’ If Returned to White House
- 'I Don't Want To Have To Draw My Rifle': MAGA Lawmaker Suggests Trump Prosecution Could Lead To Civil War
- Tucker Carlson's Latest Go-To For Attention? Trump Getting Assassinated
- Trump Ominously Warns ‘Be Careful What You Wish For’ In New Rant Over Criminal Trials
Convicted felons give Trump advice for going to prison. - The Onion
Apparently, MAGA Conservatives Are Preparing For Insurrection II
With more than a year to go before the 2024 election, a constellation of conservative organizations is preparing for a possible second White House term for Donald Trump, recruiting thousands of Americans to come to Washington on a mission to dismantle the federal government and replace it with a vision closer to his own.
Welcome to America, the only country where "maybe Nazis shouldn't have access to weapons of mass death" is a controversial statement. - Jeff Tiedrich
- House GOP chairmen demand DOJ documents related to Hunter Biden special counsel appointment
- Giuliani liable for defaming Georgia election workers, judge rules
- Glenn Beck Claims Sen. Mike Lee Has Been Pushing Him to Run For President
- 20-Year-Old Clip Of Ramaswamy Resurfaces In Which He Asks Presidential Candidate, ‘Why Should I Vote For the One With the Least Political Experience?’
- Trump Posts Video of Authoritarian Dictator Praising Him for Being the Only Man Who Can Save 'Human Beings'
- Roger Ailes' Widow Says Murdochs Don't Love or Understand America 'Because They Weren't Born Here'
- Anti-abortion activist who kept fetuses at home convicted of blocking access to DC clinic
Donald Trump was never our best, he’s just the guy who was elected by our worst. - John Collins
Tennessee Republicans Are Trying To Silence Democrats. Don't They Remember What Happened Last Time?
Republican lawmakers voted Monday to temporarily silence a Democratic member of the so-called Tennessee Three during an already tense House floor session after determining the young Black member violated newly enacted rules designed to punish disruptive members.
Majority of Republican Voters Believe Trump Weighs 215 Pounds. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders urges left to back Biden to stop ‘very dangerous’ Trump
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to call on Democrats to codify 'Obamacare' into state law
- 'He's Aged': Tapper Grills KJP About President's 'Stamina' and Tells 49-Year-Old, 'Biden's Been In Politics Literally Since Before You Were Born'
So, Republicans saying Blacks will bond with Trump now that he has a mug shot (“just like them”) — is probably the most insidiously racist comment I’ve ever heard in my entire life. - Lakota Man
Uh, Oh, Mitch McConnell Freezes Up Again
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) appeared confused before freezing once again in front of a gaggle of reporters Wednesday.
“Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell appeared to freeze again while taking questions from reporters in Covington, KY. McConnell didn’t respond to a question on re-election.
Has anyone tried unplugging Mitch McConnell and plugging him back in? - Jeff Tiedrich
Ramaswamy sold defective drugs & funded Martin Shkreli, the Pharma broKyrsten Sinema fought to keep drugs expensive & is one the biggest recipients of Big Pharma bribesManchin’s daughter jacked up EpiPen prices by 400%They’re all funded by the SAME people. - Lindy Li
The Great Elon Musk Flip Flop
Have you heard the one about the tech billionaire who purchased a massive social media platform under the guise of “free speech” before ruining said platform with inexplicably dumb decisions? Oh, you have? Well, there’s more to it.
Elon Musk’s social media network X (formerly known as Twitter) has announced that it will begin labeling messages that spread election misinformation. As Matt Binder noted on Xitter, this is the same thing that Twitter did before Musk purchased the company for over 40 BILLION dollars, which was just one of many examples he — and his dopey minions — used as an example of violating free speech.