The New York field office of the FBI has been a problem since it bullyragged James Comey during the 2016 presidential campaign. It has hungered for a Clinton head to hang on its lobby wall for almost two decades. On Monday, however, the office found itself wearing a sentence that included the phrases, "FBI official," "indicted by," and "Russian oligarch," which is a chain with several balls attached to it.
It's actually heartening to find out Garland was running a rat hunt of the FBI. - justiceputnam tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Washington Post publisher: ‘Shameful’ of Pompeo to spread ‘vile falsehoods’ about Khashoggi
- Republican Governor Noem says cell phone was hacked, blames Jan. 6 panel
- Fox & Friends Goes All In on Blaming George Soros for Fox Weatherman Subway Attack
- Officials say Half Moon Bay mass shooting that killed 7 believed to be workplace violence
The only way to stop a bad person with a gun is to stop bad gun industry loving lawmakers at the ballot box. - Rob Reiner tweet
Classified Documents Found At Mike Pence's Home. Let The Investigation Begin!
Documents with classified markings were found at former Vice President Mike Pence’s Indiana home last week, officials confirmed Tuesday.
Pence’s team notified the National Archives on Jan. 18 that a small number of documents were “inadvertently boxed and transported” to the former vice president’s home at the end of the last administration. Pence was “unaware of the existence of sensitive or classified documents at his personal residence,” his lawyer wrote to the Archives.
Apparently all politicians just hoard classified material. I'm starting to wonder how Jimmy Carter insulates all those Habitats for Humanity. ~ Stephen Colbert
- Decisions on charges in Trump election case 'imminent,' Georgia prosecutor says
- GOP senators demand Secret Service release Biden visitor logs
- Rev. Franklin Graham Says He's Not Backing Anyone in 2024 GOP Primary, Days After Trump Trashed Evangelicals For Holding Out
- George Santos Claims Someone Tried to Murder Him and That His Shoes Were Stolen off His Feet on Fifth Avenue
- Almost half of NY Republicans say Santos should resign: poll
- Fact Check-Financial disclosures do not show Rep. Lauren Boebert is worth $12 million
Instead of telling us he was being pressured to sabotage Clinton, Comey wrote a bookInstead of testifying against Trump, John Bolton wrote a bookInstead of testifying about Jan 6, Pence wrote a bookInstead of stopping Trump, Barr wrote a bookHall of Fame of GREEDY COWARDS. - Lindy Li tweet
Just Shoot Me
Former President Trump holds a 3-point lead over President Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch, according to a new Emerson College poll released on Tuesday.
“When the C.I.A. noticed in late 2010 that its spies were disappearing…as fears of a mole grew, the government set up a secret task force….A veteran F.B.I. counterintelligence agent, Charles McGonigal, was assigned to run it,” reported @nytimes in 2018. - Michael Beschloss
Rock The Voter News
- Manchin doesn’t rule out White House bid: ‘Everything’s on the table’
- 'The Whole Thing Makes No Sense': Senator Whitehouse Smells a Rat in Supreme Court's Report on Leaked Opinion
- Biden approval rating ticks up to 44 percent in new survey
Wishful Thinking By Biden
President Biden renewed his call for an assault weapons ban on Tuesday following a shooting in Half Moon Bay, Calif., that left several people dead.
“Even as we await further details on these shootings, we know the scourge of gun violence across America requires stronger action. I once again urge both chambers of Congress to act quickly and deliver this Assault Weapons Ban to my desk, and take action to keep American communities, schools, workplaces, and homes safe,” Biden said in a statement.
Just remember, I’ve been saying for well over a year, and probably closer to TWO, that when this stuff all goes down….it will be so much bigger and complex than anyone ever imagined. Hold on to your asses, folks. There’s a storm brewing o’er yonder! - Jack Hopkins tweet
- Judge upholds Whole Foods’s firing of workers who wore Black Lives Matter masks
- Pandemic jobless benefits fraud may have topped $60 billion: watchdog
- GOP Governor Dings DeSantis’ Tactics on Fox: ‘You Don’t Penalize Private Businesses That Disagree with You’
- Senate panel holds hearing focused on Taylor Swift Ticketmaster fiasco
Republicans are now boycotting prescription medications as a whole, under the premise “if prescriptions worked, why do I have to refill them?”Analysts predict a decline in the population of Republicans in the coming weeks/months/years. - William LeGate tweet
Good News! Most Democrats Support Biden As Their Nominee!
A majority of Democratic voters say President Biden should be the party’s 2024 White House nominee, according to a new Emerson College poll released on Tuesday.
Fifty-eight percent of registered Democrats said Biden should be the nominee, while 42 percent said it should be someone else.
Learning that Paprika is just dried and crushed red bell peppers was really shocking. Like I dunno why I thought there was a Paprika tree somewhere. - simsimmaaz tweet