The FBI search of President Joe Biden’s home and discovery of more classified material deepened the seriousness of his secret documents controversy and worsened the political fallout.
Biden’s lawyers argued that Friday’s search underscored his cooperation with a special counsel’s investigation – implicitly distinguishing him from the behavior of ex-President Donald Trump in his own classified documents scandal.
Either Biden and/or his staff were careless in their handling of classified materials or those materials were planted. Either way, it needs to be investigated.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Sen. Lindsey Graham said he's 'tired of the s*** show' and that the US and Germany should send tanks to Ukraine: 'World order is at stake'
- Capitol rioter who put his feet on Pelosi’s desk found guilty
- DOJ: Salt Lake City plastic surgeon among 4 charged in alleged COVID vaccine card scheme
- GOP Rep. Struggles to Defend Marjorie Taylor Greene's Homeland Security Committee Post When Confronted on Her 9/11 Trutherism
I still cannot believe that Republicans put a woman who said 9/11 was a hoax on the Homeland Security Committee. I understand we've been drastically desensitized to idiocy but holy s***. - LOLBeReasonable tweet
Well, Well, Well, The Russian Plot Thickens...
A former top FBI official in New York has been arrested over his ties to a Russian oligarch, law enforcement sources told ABC News Monday.
Charles McGonigal, who was the special agent in charge of counterintelligence in the FBI’s New York Field Office, is under arrest over his ties to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire who has been sanctioned by the United States and criminally charged last year with violating those sanctions.
McGonigal retired from the FBI in 2018. He was arrested Saturday afternoon after he arrived at JFK Airport following travel in Sri Lanka, the sources said.
A top FBI official was arrested and charged with money laundering and violating Russian sanctions. Sounds like residual Trump era corruption. - ImSpeaking13 tweet
- DeSantis seeks transgender university students' health care information
- Long Island Publisher Recounts Disturbing Early Meeting With 'Pure Evil' George Santos
- Trump Goes On 1 AM Truth Social Spree Trashing Joe and Mika and Accepting a 2024 Endorsement from Dilbert Guy
- Trump Campaign Claims Ignorance After Ex-President Takes Photo With Former Philly Mobster
- Trump Eulogizes Diamond By Saying He Hardly Knew Silk, Ranting About the 2020 Election, and Complaining About the Length of the Funeral
- Fox News Analyst Calls on DeSantis to ‘Look Closely’ at Miami Bookstore that He Says Kicked Him Out for His Conservative Politics
- RNC Chair Blasts Report About Stopping Trump Third Party Run: I Would Never Claim to 'Manage or Control Him'
- John Bolton Strikes Back at Mike Pompeo's Claim He Should Be Jailed for Trump Tell-All: 'Beyond Reckless'
- Kari Lake Lost Because Nearly 40,000 Maricopa County Voters Cast Ballots for Other GOP Candidates, But Not Her
- False Covid vaccine tremor claims spread on social media
Another day of watching a bunch of videos of people "shaking uncontrollably" from "taking the vaccine," which is an affliction that conveniently only impacts white Republicans from the United States. - Bryan Tyler Cohen tweet
Republican Wants Secret Service Records On Biden's Home
Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), the new chair of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, has requested that the Secret Service hand over all the information it has on individuals who visited President Biden’s Delaware home in the time since he served as vice president, as the panel ramps up its probe of Biden’s handling of classified documents.
Right after the Pfizer shot I became a lesbian who teaches CRT. - Sarah Wood tweet
I am befuddled at how classified docs ended up in Biden’s custody years after the fact.I’m at a loss. It flies in the face of everything I was taught about the handling of classified info.What the hell is going on? - Pam Keith tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Top Biden aide Ron Klain expected to soon leave White House
- President Biden orders flags to half-staff after Monterey Park shooting
- Nancy Pelosi Admits She's 'Not a Big Fan' of MSNBC
- FDA panel to consider annual COVID-19 vaccine shots
Just a fun reminder that Trump tried to sue Hillary Clinton and ended up losing and owing her money. - smc429 tweet
Let The Fisticuffs Begin
The head of House Democrats has submitted Reps. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) to sit on the powerful Intelligence Committee, setting up a battle with Republican leaders who are vowing to keep them off the panel.
Weapons of war used to hunt human beings have no place in a civilized society. - Hakeem Jeffries tweet
We are still dealing with a cleanup on aisle 45. - John Collins tweet
- Chase to close New York City ATMs at 5 or 6 p.m. due to ‘rising crime and vagrancy’
- M&Ms Kill the Spokecandies Fox News Complained About for Hours on End: 'We Get it -- Even a Candy's Shoes Can Be Polarizing'
- Spotify cutting hundreds of jobs in latest round of tech layoffs
I am so tired of living like it's the 1600s. Can I afford eggs at the market? Are my friends gonna die in the plague? Puritans coming for my sinful lifestyle. I want some modern problems. Modern Problems. - MightySigurd tweet
Brett Kavanaugh Should Just Resign And Save The Country A Lot Of Trouble
New tips about Brett Kavanaugh began pouring in to filmmakers almost immediately after a surprise documentary about sexual assault allegations against the Supreme Court justice premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
High-heeled shoes were first worn by men. - UberFacts tweet