President Biden on Thursday said that his political disagreements with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) are irrelevant during the Hurricane Ian response efforts, adding that he plans to visit the state when he can.
Republicans: "It isn't Socialism if you're helping me." - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Every Russian State TV Program 'Feasting' on Tucker Carlson's Suggestion Biden Sabotaged Nord Stream Pipeline: Report
- Michael Flynn Predicts State Governors Will Soon 'Declare War' in Shocking Arizona Campaign Speech
- Ron Johnson Wails 'I Wasn't Involved' Through Relentless Interrogation on Fake 2020 Electors Plot
- Army doctor, anesthesiologist charged with conspiring to give US medical documents to Russia
- Hurricane Ian: 'Fatalities are in the hundreds,' sheriff says
The sun rose today on devastation in Florida. It’s harrowing and tragic. Let’s show the world what can happen when we pull together to help those in need. - Dan Rather
Joe Biden didn’t even ATTEMPT to save Florida from Hurricane Ian by drawing a new path with a Sharpie. - Michael Harriot
- New Trump Filing Shows a Staggering 200,000 Pages of Documents Were Seized in FBI Search of Mar-a-Lago
- Trump Team Bitterly Complains to Judge Dearie About DoJ Making 'Antagonistic' Comments - And Publishing Trump Complaints
- 'Do You Still Believe The Election Was Stolen?' Reporters Confront Ginni Thomas As She Goes In And Out Of Jan. 6 Testimony
- Republican states target Biden student loan forgiveness plan in new lawsuit
- Trump-McConnell feud takes new turn with Electoral Count Act
- Judge tosses Sidney Powell’s countersuit against Dominion Voting Systems
- “Don’t Say Gay” Florida Rep Loses Home In Hurricane
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce
Fellas, I don’t want to create a stampede, but Marjorie Taylor Greene is now available. - George Takei
Justice Alito Is One Arrogant Pr*ck
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, who wrote the decision earlier this year overturning Roe v. Wade, told The Wall Street Journal that implying the court is illegitimate “crosses an important line.”
Justice Sam Alito decrees questioning the integrity of the Supreme Court 'crosses an important line', within hours of a Supreme Court justice's wife - Ginni Thomas - testifying about an attempted insurrection. Got it. - Don Lewis
Rock The Voter News
- Cook Report shifts three governors races in Democrats’ favor
- Senate passes short-term funding bill to avert shutdown
- Democrats scrap plan to vote on stock trading ban before elections
- 'The View' Hosts Butwhatabout Biden's 'Where's Jackie?' Gaffe: 'Trump Thought Frederick Douglass Was Still Alive!'
Beto O’Rourke just finished speaking to a standing room only audience in a large auditorium at Texas A&M University, the most conservative school in the country. He got a standing ovation. Young people are going to save our democracy in Texas and the USA! - Jim Butler tweet
Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold
James Madison defeated DeWitt Clinton in 1812 to secure a second term in the White House. To commemorate his inauguration, a craftsman from Paris made him a crystal flute. The flute eventually made its way into the possession of the Library of Congress and sat unplayed until this week, when Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden invited Lizzo, a classically trained flautist, to blow a few notes and even take the piece of history onstage during her concert in Washington, D.C.
Hey wingnuts, please forward to me a list of acceptable things that a black woman can do, so I can crumple it up and throw it the fu*k away. - Jeff Tiedrich
- July 4 parade shooting victims sue gun maker
- Lordstown Motors starts making electric trucks at Ohio plant
- Study: Methane emissions may be five times higher than previously thought
- Melania Trump markets new Christmas ornaments, NFTs
Looks like congress doesn’t have enough votes to ban individual members of congress from trading stocks. - OutspokenTM tweet
It's True. Everything Trump Touches, Dies.
A company that organized a lucrative series of post-White House paid speeches for former president Donald Trump is now struggling to pay vendors, investors and employees, angering Trump allies who supported the effort.
The American Freedom Tour, which struck a multimillion-dollar deal with Trump after he left office, has lost two top executives and canceled events in a number of locations as it has failed to pay its bills
JOE BIDEN: "And wasting Florida's money to traffic humans and then asking me for money makes you what, Ron?"RON DESANTIS: "A very bad boy." - Mrs. Betty Bowers