‘Huge Victory for the Pro-Choice Side’: Kansas Voters Shoot Down Ballot Measure Seeking to Remove Abortion Rights in State Constitution
Kansas voters have spoke loudly Tuesday by voting “No” on a ballot measure that would have removed language in the state constitution protecting abortion rights.
Kansas Republicans Face Dark Future in State Where Women Have Rights. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Tucker Carlson Blames Liberals for Afghanistan and Iraq Wars Started by George W. Bush
- Pelosi says US will 'not abandon' Taiwan as China begins military drills
- McConnell says ‘good luck’ to senators looking for excuse to oppose Finland, Sweden NATO bids
If Trump was President today he would be nuking Kansas. - Jeremy Newberger
Meanwhile, Trump Yahoos Are Gumming Up County Clerk's Offices
Pro-Trump operatives are flooding local officials with public-records requests to seek evidence for the former president’s false stolen-election claims and to gather intelligence on voting machines and voters, adding to the chaos rocking the U.S. election system.
Some veterans would like to bump Ted Cruz with their fists. - Stephen Colbert
Can’t wait to see all the talking heads rush to explain how *checks notes* deep red Kansas overwhelmingly voting to save abortion rights will have no impact on the midterms. - Angry Staffer
- Alex Jones claims defamation trial rigged, jurors don't know what 'planet they're on'
- ‘Do You Know What Perjury Is?’: Attorney For Sandy Hook Parents Says Alex Jones Lied About Phone Records
- Kevin McCarthy Criticizes Pelosi for Not Taking Any Republicans to Taiwan — Neglects to Mention She Did Invite Them
- Not So Fast: MAGA Media Celebrates Primary Wins, But Extreme Candidates Are on Track to Get Smoked in General
- QAnon Leader Ron Watkins Lands DEAD LAST in Run For Congress
- Meghan McCain: Arizona has gone ‘full blown MAGA’
- Mark McCloskey, who waved gun at protesters, garners just 3 percent of GOP Senate primary vote
Alex Jones’s own legal team sending his phone data to the Sandy Hook parent’s lawyers by mistake is the nail in his fascist coffin. - Beks tweet
Michigan Judge Steps Up To The Plate
A judge blocked enforcement of a 1931 Michigan ban on abortion Monday, just hours after the state Court of Appeals said county prosecutors were not covered by a May order and could enforce the prohibition following the fall of Roe v. Wade.
Put. Abortion. On. The. Ballot. In. Every. State. In. November. - Andrew Wortman
Rock The Voter News
- After Kansas, four more states set to vote on future of abortion
- Kirby: No ‘public spat’ between White House, Pelosi on Taiwan visit
- Dem Candidate TORCHES Maloney and Nadler for 'Throwing Their President Under the Bus': 'What in the Heck Are You Thinking?'
- Manchin says Electoral Count Act reform would target ‘bad actors’ trying to overturn elections
If you're a white Christianafraid of one day becoming a minoritythis might be a good timeto be more Christian to minorities. - John Fugelsang
Democrats Accomplish Mission. Hoping That Their Strategy Works.Rep. Peter Meijer’s (R-Mich.) narrow loss in a western Michigan Republican primary is intensifying scrutiny on the Democratic House campaign arm’s efforts to elevate the pro-Trump election conspiracy theorist who captured the GOP nomination on Tuesday.
Republicans hate the First Amendment, love the Second, and take the Fifth. - Middle Age Riot
- Democrat questions oil companies after record profit announcements
- Energy Department awarding $26 million to fund renewable energy grid projects
- Elon Musk's tech allies miffed about Twitter subpoenas
- Pelosi’s flight to Taiwan most-tracked flight in Flightradar24 history
Just maybe the right to control your own body will turn out to be more important to Americans than the price of a gallon of gas. - Steven Beschloss
The Mainstream Media Better Get Their Act Together
Half of Americans believe they would be happier if they quit consuming news for an entire month, according to a new poll.
Forty-seven percent of respondents to YouGov’s daily question said they would be happier overall without the news – around 22 percent said they would be much happier.
Stephen King is testifying now in DOJ's antitrust case against Penguin/Simon & Schuster. Laughter in the courtroom as DOJ attorney asks King to state his occupation."My name is Stephen King. I’m a freelance writer."
Time To Deflate Photo