Mike Pence claims that Joe Biden lies more than any other president he's seen, ignoring his 4 years working for Trump
...The claim sat oddly with his four years working for President Donald Trump, whose frequent false claims and promotion of disinformation was a hallmark of his presidency.
At this point I wouldn’t be shocked to find out at the next hearing that Trump designed the gallows. -Al Franken
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ‘Do Not Give That to Him’: Stunning Texts Show Pence Aide Rejecting Ron Johnson’s Attempt to Give Trump Fake Electors
- Women for Trump Founder and Jan. 6 Rally Organizer Turns on Trump: He is 'Disconnected from the Base'
- GOP Sen. Ron Johnson tried to give a slate of fake electors from Michigan and Wisconsin to Mike Pence on January 6
- Ivanka Trump claimed to believe Trump's false voter-fraud theories but later told Jan. 6 panel she didn't, report says
- Trump Blasts 'RINO' John Cornyn For New Gun Bill With All Caps Alarm: 'TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY'
- U.S. seeks probe of Trump-allied lawyer's funding of Oath Keepers defense
- Cops Prevented Husband of Slain Uvalde Teacher From Trying to Save Her: 'They Took His Gun Away'
- Election workers targeted by Trump, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, say there’s 'nowhere' they feel safe
- 'He targeted me' -Lady Ruby on Trump
Is anybody else wondering why the FBI didn’t put Lady Ruby & Shay in protective custody, instead of telling them to fend for themselves?Chris Wray really has a lot to answer for. Like…a LOT! - Pam Keith
Classic Case Of The Left Hand Not Knowing What The Right Hand Is Doing
Aides to Donald Trump had no idea a documentary filmmaker had recorded the former president on Jan. 6, 2021, until the House committee investigating that day subpoenaed the footage, reports said.
Trump is praising Texas Republicans for proposing to secede from the Union. The party of Lincoln has become the party of Jefferson Davis. - duty2warn tweet
- Mike Pence says no president in his lifetime has lied as often as Joe Biden. Um...
- Republican Who Held Back Tears Testifying On Trump Trying to Steal the Election Says He'd Vote For Trump Again
- GOP Senate Candidate Defends Controversial 'RINO' Hunting Ad: 'We Are 100 Percent Proud of This Ad'
- 'Such Courage': Trump Praises Texas GOP Platform For 'Disavowing' 2020 Election Results
- Ron DeSantis Has NOT Asked Trump for Endorsement in Run for Re-Election: Report
- Dr. Oz Dumps Trump Imagery from Campaign Website in Apparent Distancing from Former President
- McCarthy and Scalise to vote against Senate gun deal
- Newt Gingrich's Kamala Harris Insult Barrage Might Be Beneath Even Him
If you or I picked up a gun and recorded ourselves threatening to hunt politicians, the FBI would be at our doors in a heartbeat. why the f*ck is some sh*thole candidate getting away with it. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Should Embrace His Powerful Supporter Instead of Criticizing Him
Former President Donald Trump renewed his criticism of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy for boycotting the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot.
Rock The Voter News
'Sure, he’s a total scumbag who tried to usurp democracy with a violent insurrection, but sure I’d still vote him’ seems to be the GOP mantra. - Noel Casler
Rock The Voter News
At this point, if Republicans want to fight each other to the death, let them. - BlackKnight10K
This Should Be Interesting.
The U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said a federal grand jury voted to indict Tallahassee's former Democratic mayor and Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum on charges of conspiracy, wire fraud and making false statements.
- Biden Will Push for Congress to Suspend Federal Gas Tax for 3 Months, Despite Opposition from Other Democrats
- Biden Hits Back at Chevron CEO Over Gas Price Feud During Press Scrum
- Toyota planning to cut global production by 50K vehicles
- Cost of insulin is driving Americans into debt, study finds
Thankfully gas prices can never go above $9.99 since most of the signs only have three digits. - Greg tweet
All US Embassies Are Underfunded. This Is Disgraceful.
Brittney Griner tried to call her wife Cherelle Griner 11 times on Saturday through the American embassy in Russia, but the embassy wasn’t properly staffed, Cherelle Griner told The Associated Press on Monday.
Ruby Freeman: “Do you know what it feels like to have the president of the United States target you?”