Friday, April 22, 2022

‘Too Stupid’ To Be Speaker: Critics Trash Kevin McCarthy Over New Trump Tape


House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy was caught in a big lie on Thursday. The California Republican denied a New York Times report that he told GOP leaders he would advise former


In a brilliant alignment of the political planets, McCarthy’s humiliation came on the same day that the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library announced its 2022 Profile in Courage Award.

One of the winners: Liz Cheney. - Charlie Sykes tweet





___________________________________________



When It Rains It Pours

Another short edition today.  I had physical therapy this morning and afterwards, I had to deal with the consequences of the death of my estranged husband here in CR, last week. 

Those of you who have followed me for many years know of my difficulties with him. They are over. Gone. Ended.

Next week I will post if possible as my plate is so full right now. 

Mea culpa.



______________________________________






























Me, posing as a Secretary bird.

Peace and love.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa,

    I've been following you since around the beginning when, if my aging mind is correct, you had a partner named Zelda. I recall the "large editor" and then your problems.

    I won't offer my condolences, you possibly don't need or want them, but I know there are many thoughts going through your mind now about his passing.

    The internet has changed a lot in the past 20 some years, as has politics, society and the world. To be sure, we have all been changed, as well. For good, for bad, for positive, for negative.

    Take care and don't give up the ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ex was in Costa Rica like you were...and now he's deceased...

    Lisa, processing is in order, and I'll just leave it at that. But once again: Bless you.

    --Augustino

    ReplyDelete