The organizer for Saturday's “Justice for J6” rally is asking that attendees do not wear pro-Trump clothing at the event.
Matt Braynard, the organizer behind the rally and a former Trump campaign staffer, asked attendees in a tweet on Tuesday not to display any symbols that are supportive of former President Trump or President Biden, contending the demonstration is “100% about #JusticeforJ6 and not the election or any candidate.”
In the United States, today is Constitution Day, which Republicans are celebrating by planning their next insurrection. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Florida surpasses 50,000 coronavirus deaths; a quarter have come this summer
- US to buy hundreds of millions more vaccine doses for the world: report
- Texas governor orders six points of entry along the southern border to be shut down
- UN: Tens of thousands await help 1 month after Haiti quake
- Pelosi warns UK not to imperil N Ireland peace with Brexit
In number of COVID-19 deaths, Florida is up to 80 Benghazis per day. - Middle Age Riot
BREAKING TEXAS NEWS: Abortion Ban Will Encourage Abstinence. LOL.
The legal architect of the Texas abortion ban has argued in a supreme court brief that overturning Roe v Wade, the landmark decision which guarantees a right to abortion in the US, would compel women to practice abstinence as a way to “control their reproductive lives”.
Um, a General telling the Chinese that Trump is out of his mind is not exactly revealing classified information. - Andy Borowitz
- Madison Cawthorn Calls Possible Vax Requirements For Domestic Flights 'Medical Apartheid,' Claims Americans Have a Right to 'Unrestricted' Air Travel
- Right-Wing Activist Laura Loomer Has ‘Brutal’ Case of COVID After Claiming It’s No Worse Than Food Poisoning
- ‘Unelect These Bastards!’ Former RNC Chair Michael Steele Goes Off on Republicans Standing by Trump’s Election Lie
- Calling Trump 'A Cancer for the Country,' GOP Rep. Says He Won’t Seek Reelection: 'Toxic Dynamics Inside Our Own Party'
- NY Times' Jonathan Martin: Reps Cheney and Kinzinger Could Follow Gonzalez’s Lead and Quit
- Trump Mocks 'RINO' Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, Backs Guy Who Allegedly Slapped Stephanie Grisham as His Replacement
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick Says 'Illegals' Will Have Millions Of Children 'Who Are Gonna Take Our Education, Our Health Care'
- Clarence Thomas insists supreme court justices do not rule based on politics
- Sarah Palin Reveals She Has Not Gotten Vaccinated Because She Believes in Science
When hatemongers like Laura Loomer, who once said COVID-19 was less deadly than a bad fajita, are hospitalized with severe cases of COVID-19, it's not irony or karma: it's science.Sweet, hilarious science. - Middle Age Riot
Federal Judge Says No To Running Down Protesters In Flori-duh
A federal judge on Thursday blocked part of a sweeping anti-protest bill enacted by Florida Republicans and Governor Ron DeSantis, writing that officials’ reaction to peaceful protests in the summer of 2020 is akin to the unlawful racist backlash seen during 1960s protests against Jim Crow laws.
This would be a very good day for anti-vaccination & anti-mask people to stop calling themselves "pro-life." - John Fugelsang
Congratulations to Laura Loomer, the most recent graduate of F*ck Around And Find Out University. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- NY governor orders immediate release of 191 inmates from Rikers Island
- Georgia's ongoing criminal Trump investigation could soon get a big boost from Congress
- Psaki: Not 'concerned' by President Biden's cough
- Nevada Democrat failed to properly disclose stock trades: report
Every elected official involved in the deadly insurrection and coup attempt of Jan 6 is roaming free, but sure, let’s get to the bottom of why Joe Biden has a cough. - Steven Beschloss
What This Boils Down To Is: He Said, He Said
A former lawyer for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign law firm pleaded not guilty on Friday to lying to the FBI, a charge by a U.S. special counsel investigating the origins of a FBI probe of potential ties between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 election campaign.
Today, would be a good day, to indict Donald Trump. - Bill Maxwell
- Hostess attacked after asking diners for proof of vaccine in New York City
- Fed Chairman Orders Ethics Review After Regional Bank Presidents Disclose Making Multimillion Trades During Pandemic
- Mo Fayne of 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' sentenced to 17 years in prison for misuse of PPP loans
- The DOJ Moves To Block The Purdue Pharma Bankruptcy Deal That Shields The Sacklers
NEW: California created 44% of the nation's new jobs last month.Our state is leading the way on economic recovery. - Gov. Gavin Newsom
Apple and Google Cave In To Russia
An app created by allies of imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny disappeared from Apple and Google stores on Friday as polls opened across Russia for three days of voting in a parliamentary election.
Russian authorities are seeking to suppress the use of Smart Voting, a project designed by Navalny to promote candidates that are most likely to defeat those backed by the Kremlin.
A couple asked if I’d give up my window seat on the plane so they could sit together. I’m sorry but your love is not as important as me seeing the airplane take off. - Solomon Georgio