A sparse crowd of demonstrators gathered near the nation's Capitol to rally for those criminally charged in the Jan. 6 deadly pro-Trump...
More people published anti-Trump books this week than showed up at the pro-Trump rally. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- 'We're Welcoming Afghans, But We're Sending Haitians Back': Jim Acosta Asks DHS Secretary Mayorkas About 'Contradiction' In Refugee Policy
- Gun violence affecting kids erupted during COVID-19
- 3 shot at baby shower as family fights over gifts
- Benjamin Netanyahu Imitates Debunked Video of Biden Falling Asleep During Meeting With Israeli PM
On this day 2001, George W Bush declared war on terror. 20 years , trillions of dollars spent, 4 presidents later, the Taliban was replaced with the Taliban. - Irishrygirl tweet
Has Iran Killed More Israelis or Has Israel Killed More Iranians?
Israeli agents killed Iran’s top nuclear scientist late last year using a remote-controlled machine gun and artificial intelligence, according to a report from The New York Times.
Iranian intelligence knew an attack was likely against Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, but major breaches of security protocols enabled the assassination...
Those who carried out 9-11 never had a chance of destroying America. Never came close. We hunted down the guy in charge, put a bullet in his brain and threw his body into the seaThe terrorists who carried out January 6th are far more dangerous and THEIR leader is still alive. - Stonekettle
- Lawyer says ex-Trump Organization CFO is expecting more indictments
- McConnell signals Senate GOP will oppose combined debt ceiling-funding bill
- Judge Jeanine: 'Liar-in-Chief' Biden and the 'Lying Fools' in Administration 'Are the Real Threat to America' And Should All Resign or Be Fired Over Afghanistan
- Trump Reportedly Working to Oust McConnell as Senate Minority Leader, Trying to Find a GOP Senator Interested in Mounting a Challenge
- Supreme Court to hear Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban case Dec. 1
- A Texas restaurant owner threw out a family wearing masks who were trying to protect their immunocompromised son
- No 'Swagger': Kellyanne Conway Shredded Trump On 2020 Bid Missteps
I used to think that using the Lord’s name in vain meant not saying,Oh my God! or Jesus Christ! But it doesn’t.Using the Lord’s name in vain means that church leaders must not manipulate the poor to pay for yachts, vacations and mansions, while ignoring the needs of the poor. - Ally Oop tweet
Trump Tower Losing Renters? LOL
A $100 million loan on Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan was placed on a watch list Monday as vacancies in the building increase.
Occupancy has decreased to 78.9 percent from 85.9 percent at the end of 2020, Bloomberg News reported, citing Wells Fargo, the master servicer of the loan.
A patient had the nerve to say to me "this is what you signed up for when you do this job." when discussing Covid.I corrected him & said, "no, sir. This is absolutely NOT what I signed up for. I can handle the virus. I've never been treated like the enemy till now." - Ratchet Nurse tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats aim to suspend debt limit with bill to avoid government shutdown
- Biden administration launches new national initiative to fight homelessness
- Biden to ease foreign travel restrictions into the U.S.
- Beto O'Rourke Planning 2022 Run for Texas Governor, Axios Reports
- Poll: Matthew McConaughey outperforms Beto against Abbott in Texas governor’s race
Ignorance isn’t bliss. It’s deadly. - Dan Rather
AOC Apparently Didn't Do A Background Check On Her Dress Designer. FYI: I ALWAYS DO!
Proving irony never goes out of style, Aurora James, the designer of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ (D-NY) viral “Tax the Rich” Met Gala gown, is a tax deadbeat herself, according to a report by the New York Post.
James is “a notorious tax deadbeat with unpaid debts dogging her in multiple states,” reported the Post, digging up records that show six IRS tax liens totaling $103,220 on the parent company of her fashion brand, three open tax warrants in New York State for failing to withhold $14,798 in income taxes from employee paychecks (plus twelve other since-resolved NY tax warrants), and a $17,000 fine for failing to carry worker’s compensation insurance.
When I die, I'm gonna tell St. Peter that I was blocked on Twitter by Jerry Falwell Jr. Sebastian Gorka, Scott Baio AND Sean Hannity; just to see if he offers me an express lane. - John Fugelsang
- Stocks sink as debt ceiling standoff, global threats spook Wall Street
- Pfizer Announces Vaccine Trial Shows Strong Effectiveness for 5-11 Year Old Kids
- Stores requiring proof of horse to buy medicine
- Publicity stunt near Carolina Panthers’ stadium gave stark message to the unvaccinated
- White Striping Disease Hits 99% of U.S. Supermarket Chicken, Study Finds
The Sacklers will only have to pay $4.5 billion of their $11 billion fortune for pushing the OxyContin/opioid epidemic.Just 7.5% will go to actual victims - about $5,700 per family. The rest will go to corporations, lawyers and governments. - Dan Price
A Billionaire & His Ego Reacts To Biden
Elon Musk made fun of President Joe Biden on Sunday, alluding to former President Donald Trump's nickname for Biden, "Sleepy Joe."
A Twitter user asked why Biden had not yet congratulated the crew of SpaceX's Inspiration4, the world's first all-civilian space mission. The crew landed on Saturday evening after orbiting the Earth for three days.
Eric trump complaining about getting subpoena after subpoena hits better than espresso shots. - Brooklyn Dad tweet
Yesterday, I avoided getting blown up by my gas stove.
Due to quick thinking by my neighbors, you are not reading my obituary.
No more gas for me. Shudder.