For months, Republican leaders have downplayed the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. But on Tuesday, ahead of the first hearing of a special committee to investigate the riot, they took their approach to new and misleading extremes, falsely blaming Speaker Nancy Pelosi for the violence.
Every Republican who says the attack on the Capitol was no big deal should get a bill for the repairs. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Retired General Accuses the Trump White House of Being 'Complicit in the Planning' of Capitol Attack
- GOP Rep. Clyde defends 'normal tourist visit' comparison for Jan. 6
- Republican governors revolt against CDC mask guidance
- Remington offering $33M in settlement with Sandy Hook families
People who believe Blue Lives Matter weirdly exclude the blue lives who defended the Capitol on January 6. - Andy Borowitz
U.S. Capitol Police stopped the steal. - John Collins
Just To Be Safe, I'm Gonna Wear A Mask Until The Pandemic Is Over
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Wednesday that the change in CDC guidelines over wearing masks reflects the latest surge in coronavirus cases amid the Delta variant spreading in the United States.
I would rather wear a mask again than be trapped in my house again or get covid. - Molly Jong-Fast
- Trump-Backed Susan Wright Gets Crushed in Texas Congressional Runoff — A Day After Trump's Last-Minute Rally
- 'More of His Insulting Comments': Fox's Kilmeade Lashes Out at Biden for Calling Unvaccinated Americans Not Smart
- Charlie Kirk, Fueled By a Compulsion to Have a Take on Everything, Calls Simone Biles a 'Selfish Sociopath'
- Trump PAC Spends 20% Of Its Operating Expenses At Trump’s Business
- Jared Kushner to leave politics, launch investment firm
January 6 was an inside job. - Jeff Tiedrich
Please oh please oh please somebody give Donald Trump a chance to lie under oath. - Middle Age Riot
I'll Believe It When I See It
Senate Republicans are increasingly likely to move forward on a bipartisan infrastructure framework, with a vote planned as soon as Wednesday night and an agreement on key issues.
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi Calls McCarthy a 'Moron' for Opposing Mask Mandate
- Mayor Announces NYC is Now Paying $100 for People To Get Vaccinated
- Dems join GOP in pressuring Biden over China, virus origins
- DOJ fires warning shot against ‘unusual’ post-election ballot reviews
It's telling, this morning, how many white Americans think Simone Biles is their personal property instead of an actual human being. - Jim Wright
Kyrsten Sinema Is A Democrat In Name Only
Sen. Kyrsten Sinema does not support Democrats' $3.5 trillion budget plan that aims to deliver major components of President Joe Biden’s economic agenda that Democrats hope to pass after moving a separate bipartisan infrastructure deal that Sinema negotiated.
I read like 3 memes, so I'm pretty much an expert in the developing political situation everyone's talking about. - Conan O'Brien
- Japan's Olympic organizers lied about its weather, and now athletes are paying the price
- Tucker Carlson Dominates in July Cable News Ratings, While Fox News Continues at No. 1
- Protesters Lay Bodybags Outside Facebook DC HQ to Demonstrate Deadly Effects of Misinformation
- Hackers posed as flirtatious UK aerobics instructor while targeting US defense contractor's employee
The Delta wave is a man-made catastrophe. - George Takei
Do You Have These McCormick Seasonings?
McCormick & Company Inc. is voluntarily recalling three of its seasonings due to possible salmonella contamination.
According to the recall notice posted on the Food and Drug Administration website Tuesday, the three seasonings are McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning and Frank's RedHot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning.
Cancelling The Games Halfway Through: This measure alone could reduce the Covid risk by 50%. - The Onion