Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia recently encouraged supporters to exercise their "Second Amendment rights" against vaccine door-knockers from President Joe Biden's "police state," in previously unreported remarks made to the Alabama Federation of Republican Women last Friday.
Who thinks Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Louie Gohmert, and Marjorie Taylor Green should sit down and shut the f*ck up? - Kate tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- DC police officer hits back at Fox News hosts for mocking his Capitol riot testimony
- Trump supporters going door to door demanding to know which candidate voters backed
- Lauren Boebert throws 'mask in the face of a floor staffer' as she fumes over 'totalitarian' House rules: report
- Bannon delivered an ominous warning on Jan. 6 – and it implicates Trump in the attack
- Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz Get Heckled off the Stage While Defending Capitol Rioters
When did treason get downgraded from punishable-by-death to let’s just move on? - 7Veritas4 tweet
Republican Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama said he wore body armor to Donald Trump's January 6 rally in Washington, DC, after being tipped off about "risks" in the days leading up to the event, Slate reported.
"I was warned on Monday" — January 4 — "that there might be risks associated with the next few days," Brooks told the Slate politics writer Jim Newell.
Dr. Fauci created Covid-19 in the Wuhan lab out of WMDs, Hillary's emails & Obama's real birth certificate.But the Benghazi stand-down order caused Biden to ban hamburgers & that's why FOX viewers won't get the vaccine, even though Trump made it w/his own hands.(owns libs) - John Fugelsang
- Trump Harassed Acting AG Almost Every Day Over Big Lie: Report
- Tucker Carlson escalates feud against Anthony Fauci by claiming he ‘created’ Covid
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis mocks new CDC mask guidance and vows no more lockdowns
- GOP’s Thomas Massie dares Capitol police to arrest his staffers
- Texas GOP deputy attorney general deletes Simone Biles tweet, apologizes after boss comes to her defense
- Hearing takes a bizarre turn as Republican demands to know if Biden nominee believes in God
- This Was the Biggest, Loudest Cop Union in America. Then Came Jan. 6.
- 'Little Marco' Rubio humiliated for attacking Pentagon chief for complying with face shield mandate in the Philippines
As if we needed it, the Delta variant is further proof that nothing will ever be so bad that Republicans can’t make it worse. - Middle Age Riot
We May Witness A Massive GOP Perp Walk Parade
Congressional aides and visitors to the House side of the Capitol will face arrest if they're not wearing masks, the head of the U.S. Capitol Police announced this week.
In a Wednesday letter to his officer corps, Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger ordered that they enforce the new mask guidelines across the Capitol complex. Those new rules, installed by the Capitol physician earlier in the week, include a mask mandate on the House side of the Capitol and all House office buildings.
So Fox News viewers are less likely to get vaccinatedRupert Murdoch has blood on his handsA lot of it. - John Cleese
Rock The Voter News
- 'Just Stop With This Craziness': Tim Ryan's Speech Against Kevin McCarthy Viewed 1 Million Times
- Biden to allow eviction moratorium to expire Saturday
- Advocates warn failure to address immigration will result in 'widespread losses for Democrats'
- American Samoa Teacher of the Year says she faced racial discrimination at Alabama airport
Trump Warns That Fixing Roads Will Make It Easier For People To Vote. - Andy Borowitz
"The storm" is a term that the far-right conspiracy theorists of QAnon are fond of using, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy used that term during a July 29 press conference when he was criticizing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's support of a mask mandate for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Rand Paul Warns Infrastructure Bill Infringes On Bridges’ Right To Crumble. - Andy Borowitz
Again, I'll Believe When I See It
When the Senate voted Wednesday to open debate on a roughly $1 trillion infrastructure package, more than a dozen Republicans sided with Democrats to advance the legislation.
The proposal, which came after weeks of negotiations between a bipartisan group of lawmakers and the White House...
I miss Obama's scandals, remember that time he wore a tan suit? The horror of it all!