During the call, Giuliani — who at the time was former president Donald Trump's lawyer — tells Andriy Yermak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian ...
The Republicans will go even bigger next time unless we make an example outta Rudy. - Tea Pain tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
Joe Biden vaccinated 140 million in half the time it took Donald Trump to kill 500 thousand. - Middle Age Riot
QAnon Insurrectionist Feels Deceived. Awww.
The QAnon supporter accused of chasing a Capitol police officer up the stairs during the Jan. 6 insurrection is seeking a release from jail, saying “he feels deceived, recognizing that he bought into a pack of lies.”
Douglas Jensen, 41, of Iowa asked a judge on Monday to release him from behind bars in Washington, D.C....
- Newsmax turned down embattled Republican Matt Gaetz for a job -spokesperson
- Deep-red Idaho sees growing clash between GOP and far right
- Steve Bannon pushes for "major effort" to "bring Joe Manchin into the Republican Party"
- Republicans Slam VP for Giving Reporters Kamala Harris Cookies
- Trump feared Democrats would replace Biden with Michelle Obama, book claims
- McConnell: John Lewis voting rights bill 'unnecessary'
- Workers protest Texas hospital's vaccine mandate
- Fan kicked out of Fenway Park after unfurling 'Trump won' banner
Manchin Launches Long-shot Bid To Replace Rand Paul As Most-hated Senator. - Andy Borowitz
A recent Florida school board meeting was attended by some angry parents who were upset with the liberal agenda allegedly being pushed on their children..."I'll be damned if I will allow a Marxist revolution to take place in this country, and we need to reject our children even being taught it," one resident said.
"Welcome to Revisionist Southern History. In this class, we'll be learning that the Civil War began when the North seceded from the Confederacy, the Union Army consisted entirely of homosexual vampires, and slaves were so happy, they invented smiling." - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Obama says Republican Party has become ‘unrecognizable’ in shift that started with Palin
- Obama slams Republicans for embracing 2020 election conspiracy theories
- AOC condemns Kamala Harris for telling Guatemalan migrants not to come to US
- Texas Democrats roll out voter registration drive amid debate over restrictions
Barack Obama has a Grammy, an Emmy, a Nobel Prize, 2 terms as President, a Twitter account, and 2 hugely successful websites.Donald Trump has 2 impeachments, 2 active criminal investigations and 1 failed blog. - Jo tweet
Biden DOJ To Defend Trump In Rape Accusation
The Biden administration's Justice Department filed court documents Monday that seek to defend former President Donald Trump in a defamation lawsuit...The Justice Department argued in a brief filed Monday in the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City that it should represent Trump, as nearly everything he said and did as president was a matter of government action.
I don't like DOJ defending the office of the President in E. Jean Carroll's lawsuit any more than you do, but what I do appreciate about Merrick Garland is that he's about make Rudy Giuliani's face melt the f*ck down again, and that might get us what we all want: the former guy. - BlackKnight10K tweet
- Hundreds arrested around the world in global organized crime sting
- Graham says family members aren't working due to unemployment benefits, calls to end them
- ProPublica: Many of the uber-rich pay next to no income tax
- Carbon dioxide levels hit 50 percent higher than preindustrial time
I’m back in DC at Reagan Airport - where the WiFi is free, but takes a long time to trickle down. - John Fugelsang
Bitcoin Shareholders Realize That Transactions Can Be Traced
Bitcoin’s price slipped again Tuesday. The reason for the move was unclear, however, it may be related to concerns over the security of the cryptocurrency after U.S. officials managed to recover most of the ransom paid to hackers that targeted Colonial Pipeline.
Experts Warn Climate-Related Food Shortages May Require Bugs To Overcome Taboos Against Eating Americans. - The Onion