U.S. Army lieutenant files suit against two Virginia police officers for assault during traffic stop
A U.S. Army lieutenant filed a lawsuit against two Virginia police officers over what court papers say was a violent traffic stop, where officers pointed their guns, knocked him to the ground, pepper-sprayed him and "threatened to murder him."
Didn't the police officer have to release the safety on the gun and then pull the trigger?
If, as a trained professional charged with protection of others, you can't tell the difference between a gun and a taser IN THAT MOMENT WHEN IT MATTERS THE MOST, then you shouldn't be allowed to carry either.It's really just that simple. - Stonekettle
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Sec. of State Blinken Warns Russia: ‘There Will Be Consequences’ for Aggression in Ukraine
- Israeli army chief appears to hint at possible role in Iran nuclear site incident
- WHO warns global COVID-19 pandemic 'growing exponentially'
- Will Smith's Slavery-Era Drama Becomes First Production to Pull Out of Georgia Over State's Voting Law
- Virginia police officer fired after violent stop of Black Army officer. Governor calls for state investigation.
- Cardiologist: George Floyd did not die from 'primary cardiac event' or drug overdose
We’ve devolved into a nation of tiny men with an outsized sense of power afforded them by little tin badges backed up by centuries of racism and a two bit hustler in a cheap suit and a red tie who told them it was ok to behave this way. - Noel Casler
Sigh. Another High School Shooting Today.
Multiple people have been shot, including a Knoxville police officer, at Austin-East Magnet High School on Monday afternoon, the Knoxville Police Department posted on its Twitter account.
During a school shooting, children hide under their desks.After a school shooting, Republicans hide under theirs. - Middle Age Riot
- John Boehner Explains His Animosity and Repeated Attacks on Ted Cruz : 'Lucifer In the Flesh'
- Trump Aides Reject Matt Gaetz's Request for a Meeting With Former President
- Liz Cheney Calls Gaetz Allegations ‘Sickening,’ Doesn’t Say Whether He Should Resign
- Cornyn draws criticism for tweet questioning if Biden 'really in charge'
- Sylvester Stallone reportedly joins Trump's Mar-a-Lago
- Republican congressman vows legal challenge to House metal detectors
- Trump Reportedly UNLEASHES in Bonkers Closed-Door Rant for RNC Donors; Torches ‘Son of a B*tch’ McConnell, ‘Full of Crap’ Fauci and More
- Joel Greenberg tried to get pardon from Trump through Gaetz: report
Just reading up on Joel Greenberg, Matt Gaetz and their little prostitution ring for underage girls. Whoopsie doodle, QAnon. Looks like you guys had the wrong pizza parlor. - Chelsea Handler
Support Growing To Replace Tucker Carlson With Immigrant. - Andy Borowitz
Rand Paul Is Such A Dangerous Fool!
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) escalated his feud with the federal government's leading infectious diseases expert on Monday, calling Anthony Fauci a "petty tyrant" for suggesting Americans vaccinated against the coronavirus should not eat or drink indoors.
What governors like Abbott and DumbSantis don’t seem to realize is that COVID is like Jason Voorhees: it keeps coming back. - Stephen King
Rock The Voter News
- Protesters outside Augusta National look to change Georgia voting rights
- Psaki Fires Back on John Cornyn's Shot at Biden's 'Unimaginably Conventional' Tweeting: The President Doesn't Post 'Conspiracy Theories'
- Biden taps Tucson police chief to lead CBP
- Dwayne Johnson teases presidential bid after surprise poll
City of Atlanta Pulls Out of Georgia. - Andy Borowitz
Matt Gaetz giving Roger Stone’s speech verbatim I filmed Jan 5. “Russia hoax. Ukraine hoax. Stolen election”. I mean seriously word for word. - Sandi Bachom
Being shocked that FOX is our most popular news channel is like being shocked McDonald's is our most popular restaurant. - John Fugelsang
CEO's Nearly Unanimous Against Biden's Tax Hikes.
Large-company CEOs who are members of a top business group share a nearly unanimous sentiment that President Biden's proposed tax hikes would hurt business competitiveness.
Why the F**k do we need two Dakotas? There are more people named Dakota in California than there are people who live in the Dakotas. - Bill Maher
Hey, Friends & Followers, Could You Please Throw $1 or $5
- St Vincent volcano eruption: residents urged to evacuate ‘immediately’
- Lost city found, complete with mysterious skeleton
- Small dogs chase trespassing bear out of California home
- Japanese woman, 90, named world's oldest office manager
- Amorous alligators put Florida on alert as mating season begins
Time To Deflate Photo