During his Monday night show on Fox News, Tucker Carlson railed against wearing masks outdoors and told viewers to “call the police immediately” if they see children doing so. He also said seeing vaccinated people wear masks outside is like “watching a grown man expose himself in public.”
If Tucker Carlson thinks masks are so bad why is he so comfortable wearing his hood? - Meidas Touch tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ADL: US anti-Semitic incidents reach third-highest total on record during pandemic
- 'It Was An Execution': Andrew Brown's Son Speaks Out After Watching Body Cam Footage of Father's Shooting
- Police laughed after violent arrest of 73-year-old with dementia: video
- Justice Department opens policing probe over Breonna Taylor's death
- Interior, Haaland reverses Trump effort on tribal land
- Supreme Court Will Consider Right to Carry Handgun in Public
U.S. Sends Developing Countries 70 Million Vaccinated Americans. - The Onion
DC's Metro Police Hacked
Washington DC's Metropolitan Police Department has said its computer network has been breached in a targeted cyber-attack, US media report.
A ransomware group called Babuk is reportedly threatening to release sensitive data on police informants if it is not contacted within three days.
Alcohol Sales Plummet During Biden’s First Hundred Days. - Andy Borowitz
- GOP doctors in Congress release video urging people to get vaccinated
- Trump support slips among Republicans in new poll
- Native American Groups Call for Rick Santorum's Firing: 'An Unhinged and Embarrassing Racist Who Disgraces CNN'
- Trump and family stuck taxpayers with bills for undisclosed trips to his overseas golf resorts
- Private school in Fla. bans vaccinated teachers, staff
- McCarthy Bemoans Liz Cheney's Nonstop Grumbling About Trump: When Leaders Don't Work as a Team,'It Creates Difficulties'
- Schwarzenegger says Jenner has chance at governorship
- Fox & Friends Continues to Push False Claim that Harris’ Book Is Given to Migrant Children by Border Officials
- GOP senator supports 'diplomatic boycott' of 2022 Olympics in Beijing
- Murkowski challenger blogged about 'evil' of 'Twilight' movie, book series: report
I hope CNN replaces Rick Santorum with a Native American. - BlackKnight10K tweet
Oklahoma Continues To Control Women's Uteri
Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed three anti-abortion bills into law on Monday, including ones to criminalize the procedure in certain cases and cost providers their medical licenses for performing them.
CDC Says Americans Should Still Practice Distancing From Matt Gaetz. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- CDC says it is safe for vaccinated people to unmask outdoors
- Biden hails ‘stunning progress’ on Covid but warns Americans: ‘Do not let up now’
- Biden is coming to Philly to celebrate Amtrak’s 50th anniversary
- No, Biden isn’t banning red meat to combat climate change
Trump Blasts Biden for Firing Almost No One in First Hundred Days. - Andy Borowitz
Now I Understand Why Trump & The GOP Were Fooling Around With The Census
Texas, Florida and North Carolina are among the states that will gain congressional seats based on new population data from the U.S. census, a shift that could boost Republican chances of recapturing the U.S. House of Representatives from Democrats in next year’s midterm elections.
The overall U.S. population stood at 331,449,281, the Census Bureau said on Monday, a 7.4% increase over 2010 representing the second-slowest growth of any decade in history.
If COVID has taught me one thing it’s the importance of staying socially distant from Republicans. - Middle Age Riot
The next time you hear Republicans rail against Biden's capital gains tax, remember that it would affect only the richest 0.32% of Americans. - Robert Reich
Fox News Trying Desperately To Get Lawsuit Dismissed
Fox News Media on Monday filed a memorandum of law in support of motions to dismiss Smartmatic’s billion-dollar defamation lawsuit over the network’s 2020 election coverage. The network, which filed the documents in New York Supreme Court along with replies from Fox personalities Maria Bartiromo, Jeanine Pirro, and former Fox host Lou Dobbs, argued in the opening lines of the motion that the real “threat” to democracy is Smartmatic’s lawsuit — not Fox’s coverage of the “stolen” election claims by former President Donald Trump and his allies.
Wear a mask. You wouldn’t want people to think you watch Tucker Carlson. - Meidas Touch tweet