A lawyer for President Trump’s reelection campaign said former U.S. cybersecurity official Christopher Krebs should be “shot” for rejecting the president’s claims that the 2020 election was rigged.
We'll know which of his children Donald Trump loves most by who he pardons first. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Anonymous' whistleblower Miles Taylor changing locations, employing private security after death threats
- Chris Krebs Planning Legal Action After Trump's Lawyer Calls for Him to Be Shot: 'There Are Things Coming'
- 'Traitor! Traitor!' Trump Supporters Fume at Arizona's Republican Governor After State Certifies Election For Biden
- Kushner going to Saudi Arabia, Qatar in last-ditch diplomatic push
- Trump admin is fighting court ruling forcing it to respect the rights of kids seeking asylum
‘You Are The Jewel Of My Collection,’ Says Saudi Prince While Guiding Frightened Jared Kushner Toward Harem. - The Onion
Republicans Gone Wild!
A group of Ohio Republicans has officially filed articles of impeachment against Gov. Mike DeWine (R) in response to his coronavirus orders.
GOP state Rep. John Becker of Clermont County led a group including fellow Republican state Reps. Nino Vitale, Candice Keller and Paul Zeltwanger in filing 12 articles of impeachment against DeWine, calling it an "effort to restore the rule of law."
Can we hold our own hearing where we each testify about the crimes we witnessed over the last four years of this administration. - Sarah Cooper
- Report: Trump Has Repeatedly Asked If He Can “Preemptively” Pardon Himself
- Lara Trump Insists Trump ‘Will Get Four More Years’ as Fox News Anchor Points Out That Ship Has Sailed
- Kayleigh McEnany Says WHCA Should Investigate Playboy's Brian Karem for Shouting ‘Demeaning, Misogynistic Questions’ at Her
- Dr. Jonathan Reiner Offers Up Brutal Takedown of Scott Atlas' 'Reckless' Tenure as WH Covid Adviser: 'Other Than That It Was a Bravura Performance'
- Andrea Mitchell Gets Blasted for Saying Biden Wasn't Transparent About Foot Injury He Was Totally Transparent About
- Newt Gingrich Accuses Brian Kemp and GA Sec of State of Being 'Subsidiaries of Stacey Abrams': She 'Dominates' Them
Telling your kids that Rudy Giuliani was once respected is like explaining that O.J. Simpson was once a football player. - Stephen Colbert
Surprise, Surprise: Trump Has Been Laundering Russian Money For Decades.
A federal judge on Monday partially advanced a lawsuit accusing Russian mafia-tied businessman Felix Sater of laundering millions stolen from Kazakhstan’s BTA Bank through Trump Organization properties.
The president is currently retweeting multiple tweets from a user named Cat Turd and Republicans are like, “Joe Biden’s cabinet picks are too progressive!” - Sarah Cooper
Rock The Voter News
Trump Tries to Prove He Is Fitter Than Biden by Playing Fetch with Pence on White House Lawn. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Imagine being such a loathsome piece of sh*t that even Bill Barr backs straight the f*ck away from you. - Jeff Tiedrich
If Sen. Manchin Were A Woman, The Media Would Call Him "Catty"
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) questioned the legislative experience of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), a leading member of the Democrats' progressive wing with whom he has clashed over the future of the party.
“I guess she put the dagger stare on me,” Manchin told The New York Times in reference to a photo the congresswoman tweeted of her glaring at the moderate during this year's State of the Union Address. “I don’t know the young lady — I really don’t. I never met her. I’m understanding she’s not that active with her bills or in committee. She’s more active on Twitter than anything else.”
Of course Joe Biden has a broken foot. He did it putting his foot up Donald's ass in court all week! - Bette Midler
- Dow Jumps 400 Points as Wall Street Extends Big Gains From November
- EasyJet to cut onboard luggage allowance
- Pfizer, Moderna ask for emergency approval of COVID-19 vaccines in Europe
- EU seeks anti-China alliance on tech with Biden
Can you imagine if these coup plotters weren’t such incompetent idiots? - Claude Taylor
At Last, No Grifters To Be In Charge Of Economy!
President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday formally introduced his picks for his economic policy team, including Janet Yellen for Treasury secretary, calling the group “groundbreaking” and “tested and experienced” and promising that they will help him build an economy “that works for all Americans, not just some.”
It shouldn’t take being put on ventilators to convince Americans this deadly virus isn’t a hoax. Or will just go away. The tally from destructive propaganda will be measured in gravesites and shattered families. We can all do our part to lessen this trajectory of tragedy. - Dan Rather
Time To Deflate Photo