The Trump administration's Covid-19 vaccine distribution program needs a major shot in the arm because at the current rate, it would take almost 10 years to inoculate enough Americans to get the pandemic under control, a jarring new NBC News analysis showed Tuesday.
New rule: if you called covid a hoax, you go straight the f*ck to the end of the vaccine line. no exceptions. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- UK health secretary says AstraZeneca approval provides enough vaccine orders for nation's 'whole population'
- US hits new daily high with 3,725 coronavirus deaths
- Pace of vaccinations falls short of estimates, prompting alerts
- President Trump blames states for dropping ball on distributing COVID-19 vaccines
- 'A level of incompetence I am stunned by': Doctor buries Trump's lack of planning for vaccine distribution
In 1947, New York City vaccinated 5 million people against smallpox in two weeks. How can we be so much worse at this 75 years later?
Imagine What Would Happen If This White Guy Was Black Or A Muslim
The former girlfriend of the man who blew himself up in a Christmas morning suicide bombing in downtown Nashville warned law enforcement more than a year ago that he was “building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence.” But neither local or federal authorities were able to search the vehicle.
- GOP senator Josh Hawley officially announces he'll object to Biden's Electoral College certification
- 'No Time for Playing Politics': Mike Pence, on Ski Vacation, Defends Trump, on Golf Vacation, Over Biden's Criticism of Vaccine Rollout
- Trump Turns Up Heat After McConnell Blocks Vote on $2,000 Checks: ‘Unless Republicans Have a Death Wish,’ They Must Approve ‘ASAP’
- Pence refused to sign on to plan to overturn election, lawyers say
- GA Gov. Brian Kemp Responds to Continued Trump Attacks: I’ve Supported and Worked Hard for Him, But ‘I Have to Follow the Laws’
- Scaramucci Makes Ominous Prediction for Final Weeks of Trump White House: 'Nefarious Neglect,' 'Ridiculous Pardons' and 'Fundraising' for Post Presidency
- This Bizarre Portrait of Trump Painted in Colonial Era-Garb Evokes Unintended Comparisons to Benedict Arnold
- Federal Judge Calls Trump a ‘Criminal’ During a Phone Call with the Associated Press
- Evangelical singer plans maskless three-day New Year’s gathering -- including stops at Los Angeles homeless camps
- Louisiana congressman-elect dies of Covid
With the tragic death of Rep.-elect Letlow, I find myself thinking of all those who died "for" Trump: who found themselves compelled to ignore the dangers of COVID-19 because they knew acknowledging them would displease the Dear Leader—a man who never even cared about them at all. - Seth Abramson
Lest We Not Forget That It Was George W. Bush Who Opened The Doors In Iraq For Mercenaries
A United Nations panel on Wednesday said that President Trump's pardons for several former Blackwater contractors convicted of killing more than a dozen civilians in Baghdad violated international law.
Trump Calls $2000 A Fraction of What It Costs To Silence A Porn Star. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden, Harris to hit campaign trail in Georgia in final days before Senate runoffs
- Joe and Jill Biden set NYE interview with Ryan Seacrest
- George Clooney Believes Trump ‘Would Have Been Re-Elected’ If He Told People to Wear Masks
Pence Asks Jesus To Save Him From One-on-one Meeting With Kamala Harris. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Asks Supreme Court To Overturn The Election, Again.
President Donald Trump's campaign asked the U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday to take its failed lawsuit challenging election results in swing state Wisconsin.
- GOP Congressman Who Voted for Trillions in New Spending Fumes Over $2,000 Checks: Debt Could 'Slow Our Economic Growth'
- Pakistan is starting one of the world's biggest reforestation programs, planting billions of trees
- Merkel pushes European Union-China investment deal over the finish line
- House of Commons approves Brexit trade deal
For years, Republicans were obedient to Trump’s every whim.They stood by his failed COVID response. His lies. His impeachment. His corrupt pardons. His efforts to overturn the election.But $2,000 checks to help Americans? That’s where they draw the line?Pass the bill. - Rep. Adam Schiff
The Trickle-Up Economy Is Going Swimmingly.
The bifurcated economy that took shape in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic destroyed the lives, savings and small businesses of innumerable Americans, but the year wasn’t a financial washout for everyone.
Between roughly mid-March and Dec. 22, the United States gained 56 new billionaires, according to the Institute for Policy Studies, bringing the total to 659. The wealth held by that small cadre of Americans has jumped by more than $1 trillion in the months since the pandemic began.
Mexico has 21 days to pay for the wall. - Preet Bharara
OK, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not have my high speed Internet back, any time soon.