I pray the "football" contains merely an actual football and fake codes!!! - dee
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Secret Service agents criticize Trump car ride: 'This should never have happened'
- CNN's John Berman: Trump's Doctor 'Gleefully' Lying Shows That 'Politics is More Important than Medicine'
- Days After Trump Diagnosed With Covid, White House Staff Finally Given Instructions: ‘Do Not Come To Work’ If You Have Symptoms
- ‘They Are Hiding Things’: CNN's Sanjay Gupta, Jake Tapper Criticize Trump Doctors for 'Purposely Misleading'
- Two deputies to White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany test positive for Covid-19
- NY Times Reporter Who Tested Positive Calls Out White House for Not Contact Tracing: ‘They’re Not Taking it Seriously’
- Trump Campaign Official Boasts That Unlike Biden, Trump Has ‘Firsthand Experience’ Being Infected With Coronavirus
- DOJ supports DC church defying COVID-19 orders to hold worship services outdoors
Covid motorcades, signing blank papers, and tear gas walks to a church: the tragedy of Donald Trump’s photo ops. - Dan Rather
Walter Reed Patients and Staff Overjoyed By Trump’s Departure. - Andy Borowitz
SHOCKER: I Agree With Don Jr.
Donald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night...“Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said.
Behind the scenes Trump always treated Scrump horribly, and Vanky and Scrump have have no love lost between them to say the least. Kushner is closest to the power. This will be interesting to watch play out. Like ‘Game of Thrones’ with drugs & botox. - Noel Casler
Kayleigh McEnany Fails Covid And Polygraph Tests. - Andy Borowitz
Kayleigh McEnany has just announced she has Covid-19 which is also the first truthful thing she has said in 2020. - Tony Posnanski
- Cornyn: Trump 'let his guard down' on coronavirus
- Trump campaign scrambled by president's hospitalization
- NJ governor says Trump's Bedminster event under state investigation
- GOP senator says he would try to vote for SCOTUS nominee even if COVID-19 positive
- White House reporters slam McEnany for not wearing mask during briefings: 'Recklessly endangered lives'
- Political appointees investigated Voice of America journalist for possible anti-Trump bias: report
- Melania Trump reports 'feeling good' after coronavirus diagnosis
- Supreme Court rejects bid by ex-Kentucky clerk who defied gay marriage ruling to block lawsuit
- Swing-district Texas Republican calls for embattled state AG to resign
The Trump COVID policy: “Don’t mask, don’t tell.” - Windsor Mann
What could be more manly than blind obedience to a guy who paid $750 for taxes and $70k for haircuts? - John Fugelsang
Senate Democrat Wants Senators To Be Tested. They're Not Doing That Already?
Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said on Monday that Senate Republicans should require testing for senators and staff if they will not delay a Supreme Court hearing scheduled to start next week, amid an outbreak of coronavirus cases.
If Donald Trump were my patient, in unstable condition + contagious illness, & he suddenly left the hospital to go for a car ride that endangers himself & others:I'd call security to restrain him then perform a psychiatric evaluation to examine his decision-making capacity. - Dr. Leana Wen, MD tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Says He'll Debate Trump on Oct. 15 'If the Scientists Say It's Safe'
- House chairman asks Secret Service for briefing on COVID-19 safeguards for agents
- Kelly tops McSally by double digits in Arizona Senate race
- House Democrats push forward on probe of Pompeo's political speeches
- 102-year-old woman votes wearing PPE: 'Nobody should have an excuse'
This Should Scare Mitch McConnell, But It Won't.
Claiming he's gone to Covid University, joy riding around the block while infected, signing blank sheets of paper in different rooms and different outfits 10 mins apart...If this isn't 25th Amendment stuff, why do we have a 25th Amendment? - Randi Mayem Singer
- Dow Surges 450 Points As Stock Market Rallies After Trump Tweet
- Trump COVID-19 treatment: President had stakes in Regeneron and Gilead, makers of antibody cocktail, Remdesivir
- SNL Scores Highest Rated Premiere in Four Years with More Than 7 Million Viewers
- These Fruits at Walmart Were Just Recalled Due to Listeria Outbreak
I felt safer reporting in North Korea than I currently do reporting at The White House. This is just crazy. - Ben Tracy, CBS News
Somewhere in the Kremlin right now Putin is knocking back shots of sh-tty Russian vodka and watching this like, "Holy F------ck!" - Stonekettle