President Donald Trump staged a dramatic return to the White House Monday night after leaving the military hospital where he was receiving an unprecedented level of care for COVID-19. He immediately ignited a new controversy by declaring that despite his illness the nation should not fear the virus that has killed more than 210,000 Americans — and then he entered the White House without a protective mask.
So why didn't Melania appear on the balcony to welcome Trump back from Walter Reed Hospital?
Just fell out a 50th story window and so far so good! feels like flying. don’t be afraid of falling out of windows, - Sarah Lazarus
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Evita' star Patti LuPone knocks Trump's balcony moment post-hospitalization
- Jake Tapper RAGES at Trump for Claiming 'Don't Be Afraid of Covid': 'There Are Children Who Don't Have Parents Now!'
- Trump spokesman lies about the president being alone for maskless balcony stunt while videos roll showing the contrary
- Steakhouse staffers quarantining after catering Trump fundraiser
- GOP county chair in Arkansas dies from COVID-19 – his committee hosted a maskless gathering last month
Oh my god, when they said Trump would kill the republican party, they meant... literally. - Sarah Cooper
White House reporters are increasingly anxious and angry about the Trump administration's handling of COVID-19 cases within its own building.
State of play: Several White House reporters have tested positive and many are trying to figure out whether they and their families need to quarantine.
"My wife has now tested positive for COVID. The collateral damage is going to be pretty significant I think."— N.Y. Times White House correspondent Michael Shear in an interview with Axios
It feels like we're approaching the "gathering at the Jonestown pavilion for some grape Kool-Aid" part of all this. - Rex Huppke
- U.S. Supreme Court reinstated a requirement that South Carolina residents voting by mail in November’s election get a witness to sign their ballotsGOP county chair in Arkansas dies from COVID-19 – his committee hosted a maskless gathering last month
- ‘Maybe I’m Immune, I Don’t Know!’ Trump Releases Video Celebrating His Release From Walter Reed
- Rudy Giuliani Goes After Biden’s Mask Use, Accuses Him of Making 'Political Statement to Scare People'
- Trump Tells Dangerous Lie That Joe Biden and Democrats Want to Kill Babies
- Fox Nation Host Tomi Lahren Mocks Joe Biden as Effeminate for Wearing Face Mask: 'Might as Well Carry a Purse'
- 'This Place is a Cesspool': Trump Official Fumes That 'Our Spouses and Kids' Will Pay Price For 'Insane' Return to White House
- Scaramucci Hits Trump Over White House Return: 'The American Mussolini Standing on the Balcony'
- Trump campaign canceling ads in Ohio and Iowa
- E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyers Tear into DOJ for Riding to Trump’s Rescue: ‘Viciously Defaming a Woman He Sexually Assaulted’ Isn’t a President’s Job
- Claudia Conway posted TikTok videos about her family's COVID-19 tests. Then her mom got involved.
Nuclear Codes No Longer Most Deadly Thing In Oval Office. - Andy Borowitz
Claudia Conway is like if Deep Throat had a TikTok and began every video with "what's up, this is Mark Felt, here's some secrets." - Claire Willett
Did Kellyanne Conway Infect Her Daughter After Attending The Rose Garden Massacre? They're Arguing On Instagram.
As President Donald Trump continues his recovery from COVID-19, and the White House and Trump's doctors provide conflicting reports about his condition, a surprising new source about how the POTUS is really faring has emerged on TikTok. Claudia Conway, Kellyanne Conway's progressive 15-year-old daughter, made it clear in her posts that actually, Trump is not doing as well as he's letting on.
Claudia Conway is our Martha Mitchell. - Frank Rich
One Of The Last Decent Republicans Thinks We Are In The Grips Of A Madman
Longtime presidential advisor David Gergen, who has worked in four different White Houses, pulled no punches in describing President Donald Trump’s reckless behavior flouting CDC guidelines and dismissing the Covid virus currently infecting him, saying that the country is now “in the grips of a madman.”
This election isn’t just about beating Trump. It’s about beating him so badly, so mercilessly, so overwhelmingly that his craven GOP enablers and the neo-fascist racists who answer his dogwhistles crawl far and deeply back into the fetid muck where they belong. VOTE. - George Takei
Pence Grateful That Plexiglass Shield at Debate Will Protect Him from Woman. - Andy Borowitz
Raise your hand if you think he's going back to the hospital in a wheelchair or on a stretcher.
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama's Brutal Closing Argument Slamming 'Racist' 'Failure' Trump: Vote Biden 'Like Your Lives Depend On It'
- Biden Crushes Trump by 16 Points, Hits 57 Percent in CNN Poll Taken During Trump's Personal Covid Crisis
- Democratic leaders accuse Trump team of 'deliberately' withholding information about White House outbreak
My father died of Covid alone in a hospital. I had to say goodbye to him over a phone. Trump got a joyride to sooth his desperate need for attention, while endangering the lives of the Secret Service people in the car with him. To hell with him and all who enable him. - Curtis Armstrong
Step Right Up And Get Your Commemorative TRUMP DEFEATS COVID Coin Before They Are Gone!!
The White House Gift Shop started selling a “Trump Defeats COVID” commemorative coin on Monday before the president returned to the White House from the hospital.
Trump somehow managed to even fvck up getting sick. - Andy Borowitz
If current trends prevail, Biden’s lead will soon be a bigger number than Trump’s blood-oxygen level. - Andy Borowitz
- Powell warns of downward spiral of layoffs, recession without further coronavirus aid
- Facebook removes Trump post comparing COVID-19 to flu
- Montana asks court to throw out major public lands decisions after ousting BLM director
- Southwest Airlines asks unions to accept pay cuts to prevent furloughs
Ask not for whom the dumbbell tolls. - Dan Rather
Trump Trade Deficit Climbs 5.9%
The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services rose 5.9 percent in August, climbing to its highest level in 14 years, according to data released Tuesday by the Census Bureau.
Folks, we can save nearly 100,000 lives by the end of the year if everyone wears a mask in public.Do your part. Protect your neighbors. Wear a mask. - Joe Biden
- Nobel Prize in Physics awarded for black hole discoveries that revealed the 'darkest secrets of the universe'
- Mars will be unusually close to Earth today: Here's how to spot it
- Carina Nebula's wild tendrils star in extraordinary image of stars being born
- Scientists find intact brain cells in skull of man killed in Vesuvius eruption nearly 2,000 years ago
- 3 blow up ATM in open Chinese restaurant, flee without cash
- Texas teenager has the world's longest legs
Time To Deflate Photo