Less than 48 hours after President Trump visited Sacramento, multiple White House staff members reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.
The White House press pool was informed of the positive COVID-19 cases Wednesday, but Chief of Staff Mark Meadows says he is not releasing any further information.
Last night the president of the United States said his plan to combat the virus was “herd mentality.” If you assume he meant herd immunity, then we’re talking millions dead. Why didn’t this dominate the WH briefing? ' Adam Parkhomenko tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Hurricane Sally makes landfall: Pensacola gets 30 inches of rain; 'catastrophic flooding is unfolding' in Alabama, Florida
- Anti-mask protest in Montreal draws large crowd, propelled by U.S. conspiracy theories
- Trump Boasted to Bob Woodward About His Rapport with Kim Jong Un During Summit: 'He's Having a Good Time… Look at Him Smile, He's Happy'
- Bill Barr Said Prosecutors Could Charge Rioters for Conspiring to Overthrow U.S. Government
If Trump had fully used the Defense Production Act in March we could all have home Covid testing kits now- think about how that would have saved lives and helped the economy to reopen safely. #HerdMentality - Dean Obeidallah tweet
Anyone Taking Bets That The CDC Director Will "Resign" Soon?
Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, told members of the Senate that face masks are more guaranteed to protect the public than a Covid-19 vaccine during an appeal for Americans to wear masks.
If ICE were accused of performing force vasectomies every Trump supporter’s head would explode into a million swastikas. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Trump mocks Biden as he shares an edited video of the Democrat candidate playing 'F*** the Police'
- Kayleigh McEnany: Trump was using a ‘medical term’ when he said ‘herd mentality’ will defeat virus
- Bill Barr Goes On a Tear Against Mail-In Voting, Blasts Dems for Spreading 'Crap' That Trump Will 'Stay in Office and Seize Power and All That Sh*t'
- Trump Retweets Fox News Doctor Raging Against Fauci on Tucker Carlson's Show
- Chinese Virologist Tells Tucker Carlson the Chinese Government Created Covid-19 and Released It Intentionally
- Dershowitz suing CNN for $300 million in defamation suit
- Texas doctor apologizes for tweet falsely accusing protesters of attacking daughter
- New Video Shows Michael Caputo Melting Down, Raging at His Own Agency and Predicting He'll Be Killed
- Kanye West Has Reportedly Asked His Campaign Staff to Stop 'Fornicating' Outside of Marriage
Have “pro-life” Republicans expressed outrage and demanded an investigation yet into reports of immigrant women being forced to have their uteruses removed from their bodies? - Maya Harris
Anyone Taking Bets That Trump Won't Attend Anymore Town Halls?
President Donald Trump faced life outside his own political bubble on Tuesday, where his self-congratulation, buck passing and audacious falsehoods conspicuously failed to meet the moment when he was confronted by undecided voters.
Shocked Americans Never Thought They’d See Forced Sterilization Of Minorities Happen Here Again And Again And Again - The Onion
Hell yes Madam Speaker on Morning Joe:. Joe asked her about why can’t they get a deal, her response was, “Why aren’t people in the media asking Republicans why they refuse to negotiate for the American people? You always put it on Democrats and we have come down 1 trillion.”
A fun game to play: Is This an Email from a Nigerian Prince or from the Trump Campaign? - Sarah Cooper
Rock The Voter News
- Biden woos Puerto Ricans in Florida — and gives new hope to state Democrats
- DCCC dropping $9 million on voter education program
- Democrats grill Pompeo aides over ouster of State IG
|I need Botox right here.|
A group of tenants on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against Kushner Companies over claims of “unlawful and dangerous construction” at four New York City apartment buildings.
Six tenants of “Kushner Village” in Manhattan are arguing that in the construction of a new floor and penthouse apartments in 2015, Kushner Companies “circumvented fire safety and other protections required...
Someone has to say it. Kushner clearly uses more Botox than every Hollywood actress combined. - Meanwhile In Canada tweet
Lindsey Graham said abortion should be banned, as it's not mentioned in the Constitution. I checked - and he's right.
But I checked "childbirth" and that's not mentioned either.
So I guess we need to ban that too. - John Fugelsang
I don't know how anyone could watch the #TrumpTownHall and come away from it thinking that trump is fit to serve.
He is his own worst enemy.
- Oil prices rise as Hurricane Sally shuts down US offshore oilfields
- 737 Max crashes that killed 346 were 'horrific culmination' of failures by Boeing and FAA, House report says
- Bill Gates questions FDA's credibility on COVID-19 vaccine
- Trump Scolds Jim Cramer After CNBC Host Publicly Apologizes for 'Crazy Nancy' Comment: 'No Pandering!'
Jeff Bezos could give every Amazon employee $105,000 and still be as rich as he was before the pandemic.
If that doesn't convince you we need a wealth tax, I'm not sure what will. - Robert Reich
For-Profit Healthcare Needs To End
Some health insurance brokers provided misleading or false information to potential customers about whether their plans covered preexisting conditions, according to an undercover audit completed by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office.
I’ve herd enough of the president’s mentality. - George Conway tweet