The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.
Is anyone surprised that the man who criticized John McCain belittles those who serve our country?
You know who honors our military? Joe Biden. - Hillary Clinton tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Washington Post Adds New Reporting: Trump Believes Vietnam Veterans Are 'Losers' and MIA Soldiers Deserved Their Fate
- CNN's Brian Stelter Calls on The Atlantic's Sources Go Public: 'It's Put Up Or Shut Up Time'
- Trump Swears He Never Called John McCain a 'Loser' (He Did — On Twitter and On Video)
- Biden Pledges His Support to Military, Veterans After Shocking Report of Trump Insulting US War Dead: 'I Will Have Their Back and Honor Their Sacrifice -- Always.'
- Key model predicts 410,000 US Covid-19 deaths by January
If you want to get a Trump supporter to shut up, ask them what country Benghazi is in. - Middle Age Riot
Jesus. He's Shutting Down Stars & Stripes.
Immediately following report that majority of troops oppose Trump, Trump administration orders armed service newspaper publishing since Civil War to shut down within four weeks.
Trump is killing Stars and Stripes while the Bannon associate he appointed to oversee Voice of America, Michael Pack, is turning that agency into Breitbart International, and Bill Barr is selling propaganda on TV. The fascist coup is in its final stages.
- Trump Rips 'Fake Story' From Atlantic, Says Magazine 'Probably Not Going to Be Around Much Longer'
- Trump Called Sources for War Dead Story — Some of Whom Are Military — 'Lowlifes and Liars' in Rambling Tarmac Denial
- Trump Defenders Suggest Blockbuster Report of Trump Insulting War Dead Will be Retracted — But Then AP Reporter Confirms It
- Part of Trump’s border wall at risk of collapse just months after it was built
- GOP candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene posts image of herself with gun next to members of 'Squad'
- Defense Attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse Sued for Fraud and Breach of Contract by Former Colleagues
- Largest police union endorses Trump for reelection
Trump is a draft-dodging coward who:-calls the wounded and fallen, “losers”-attacked a Gold Star Family-attacked war hero, John McCain when he was dying...and EVEN AFTER DEATH.
Republicans used to call themselves the “Pro-Military Party”. Now, they’re just 1 thing, Pro-Trump. - Ana Navarro-Cardenas
What? Meghan McCain's Husband Defends Trump, Instead Of Her Father? Oh, This Is Gonna Get Messy.
Ben Domenech made the curious decision to publicly defend President Donald Trump after The Atlantic ran a blockbuster report that Trump seethed over having to honor John McCain upon his death and complained about lowering the White House flag to half-staff in memorial.
Domenech, the founder of The Federalist and a frequent commentator on Fox News, is also the son-in-law of the late senator and veteran and husband to conservative firebrand and The View co-host Meghan McCain.
How is there any real argument about whether the President privately called soldiers who were injured or killed “losers” when he publicly said the same thing about John McCain? - Elie Honig tweet
The NFL blacklisted Colin Kaepernick for "disrespecting the troops" because a man who calls our fallen soldiers losers told them to. - Patrick S. Tomlinson tweet
I think it was wrong of Nancy Pelosi to get that haircut. I also think it was wrong of Trump to botch a pandemic response resulting in over 180,000 deaths so far. I leave it to you to decide for yourselves which is worse.
Rock The Voter News
- Tammy Duckworth Slams Trump For Remarks on US War Dead: ‘I’d Take My Wheelchair and Titanium Legs’ Over His ‘Supposed Bone Spurs Any Day’
- Biden: QAnon believers should get a mental health check
- Democratic senator urges Trump to respond to Russian aggression
- 19 Black families purchase 96 acres of land to create a 'safe haven' for Black people
Let. This. Sink. In.
In the past 24 hours we have learned the “president” of the United States instructed millions of Americans to commit voter fraud and that he calls our fallen troops “suckers” and “losers.” - Tea Pain tweet
He Even Has His Stubby Fingers All Over The Census
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) are accusing the Trump administration of rushing the census in order to maintain control of a process that will determine the next round of congressional redistricting.
Man With Six Bankruptcies Calls Other People Losers. - Andy Borowitz
- Commissioner Hahn risking integrity of the FDA and public health
- Delta upgrades Black woman's ticket after incident with other passenger
- Juul to shrink workforce by more than half
- Apple publishes human rights policy, commits to freedom of information
Florida Is So F**ked
Local health officials in Florida are not allowed to release detailed COVID-19 data about public schools because it could potentially violate privacy rules, local health officials in Orlando said Thursday.
“Because it’s confidential information, I can’t continue to release that data to the public in that format,” Raul Pino, the local state health officer, said during a press conference Thursday.
I can't believe the pandemic was renewed for another season. - Conan O'Brien
I went to Facebook this morning and a post from 2015 was in violation
OK, within a minute I receive this notice.
I don't get how that meme was in violation unless they don't understand satire.