President Trump said the coronavirus outbreak is as under control as it can get in the United States, where at least 155,000 people have died amid a patchy response to the crisis.
Americans Insanely Jealous of Spain After Corrupt Head of State Flees Country. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Witness Sees Bodies Strewn on the Ground After Huge Beirut Blast
- French police use cameras with speakers to shout at people who break coronavirus rules
- Poll: 31 percent trust Trump on coronavirus
- CDC expects 2020 outbreak of rare, life-threatening condition affecting children
But if we don’t reopen the schools where will 5-year-olds have their active shooter drills? - OhNoSheTwitnt
Jesus. It's OK To Deny Puerto Ricans Their Rights For 2 More Months?
A federal judge on Monday ruled that it is unconstitutional to deny Puerto Ricans living in the U.S. territory access to three federal welfare programs in a major decision cheered by many.
However, the judge also granted a two-month administrative stay of the injunction at the federal government’s request, which means the decision for now will apply only to the nine plaintiffs in the case.
“If he can in any way profit off your death, he will facilitate it and then he’ll ignore the fact that you died.” - Mary Trump
- Donald Trump flounders in interview over US Covid-19 death toll
- Trump Defends Tulsa Rally in Axios Interview on Covid Response: 'The Highest Rated Speech in the History of Fox' on Saturdays
- 'Yo-semite': Trump mispronounces Yosemite National Park
- Brian Kilmeade Warns F&F Viewers About Communist Support of 'Socialist' Joe Biden: 'He Has the Communist Vote!'
- Tensions flare as GOP's Biden probe ramps up
- Trump pledges lawsuit to block mail-in voting in Nevada
- Trump: ‘I can’t say one way or the other’ whether John Lewis was impressive
- Poll shows Mitch McConnell with large lead over Amy McGrath in U.S. Senate race
- Photo appears to show Jerry Falwell Jr. with zipper down and arm around a woman
Joe Biden can pronounce Yosemite.
Watching the Jonathan Swan interview reminded me of my interview with Chris Guest as Nigel Tufnel in Spinal Tap. Trump’s stupidity goes to 11. - Rob Reiner
Conspiracy Theorist Trump Questions Epstein's Suicide
President Trump in a new interview questioned Jeffrey Epstein's cause of death in prison and stood by his well wishes for Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping recruit young girls who were sexually abused by the disgraced financier.
Can anyone help me understand this?
More than 32% of U.S. households couldn't pay their mortgages/rent in July, but the GOP say there’s $377M for West Wing remodeling & $2B for a new FBI HQ?
Please explain w/ small words, like I'm someone who needs to take a cognitive exam. - James Kosur
Shut your mouth, Donald Trump, while we wish Happy Birthday to a real president.
Happy Birthday, President Obama! - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama wishes Barack a happy birthday: 'My favorite guy'
- House Democrat calls on Facebook to take down doctored Pelosi video
- Millennials now largest share of US population
Look, sheeple, we can open the schools like Trump says as long as children promise not to get sick. Toughen up and show some damn patriotism, kids!! - Rex Huppke
- Dow rises for a third day as coronavirus relief talks continue
- Iberia plane receives water-cannon salute as commercial flights resume in Costa Rica
- Chamber urges Costa Rica to allow tourists from United States
- Warren asks SEC to investigate Kodak stock buys for insider trading
Respect to Jonathan Swan for not blurting out "what the f-ck is wrong with you" - Jeff Tiedrich
|What can possibly go wrong?|
Sturgis is on. The message has been broadcast across social media as South Dakota, which has seen an uptick in coronavirus infections in recent weeks, braces to host hundreds of thousands of bikers for the 80th edition of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
More than 250,000 people are expected to rumble through western South Dakota, seeking the freedom of cruising the boundless landscapes in a state that has skipped lockdowns.
Me: This pizza is really good!
Somebody Who Visited Italy With Their Family For A Week When They Were 14: *sighs* It’s fine... - Jon Drake tweet
Please Kick In A Buck or Two
Because All Dollars Matter