Thursday, August 6, 2020

Fauci says nation can survive Covid-19 without another shutdown

Fauci says nation can survive Covid-19 without another shutdown
In a POLITICO interview, the infectious disease specialist says he's a "realistic optimist," but worries about the future.

The above headline should say, Fauci says nation can survive Covid-19 without another shutdown but...

The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump

Hey other countries, do your public health experts get death threats in the middle of pandemics too? - Craig Spencer MD tweet

Black Woman Follows The NRA Money And Bada Bing, Bada Boom!
New York’s attorney general sued the National Rifle Association on Thursday, seeking to put the powerful gun advocacy organization out of business over allegations that high-ranking executives diverted millions of dollars for lavish personal trips, no-show contracts for associates and other questionable expenditures.

Turns out that what stops a bad guy with a gun is a good gal with a ton of fricking evidence of fraud. #NRA - Crutnacker tweet

“Without the NRA, there’s no Trump.” - Wayne LaPierre, 2019

Republican Shenanigans

Trump Considering Replacing Pence with Confederate Statue. - Andy Borowitz

U.S. Sending Three Planeloads of Supplies To Lebanon
The U.S. military will deliver three planeloads of relief supplies such as food, water and medicine to Lebanon to help victims of the deadly explosion in Beirut this week.
Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command, informed his Lebanese counterpart, Lebanon Armed Forces Commander Gen. Joseph Aoun, of the shipment in a phone call, according to a Thursday news release.

Lest We Not Forget

Students are being suspended for taking pictures of schools that aren’t following coronavirus safety protocols. Hopefully they don’t stop until every student is suspended and safe at home. - Chelsea Handler

Trump Warns That Social Distancing in Schools Would Make It Harder for Students to Cheat Off One Another’s Papers. - Andy Borowitz


 Click here to meet C.W.


Pretty weird how the country that can't stop an epidemic of gun deaths is the same country that can't stop a pandemic. oh well, it is what it is. - Jeff Tiedrich

Rock The Voter News

“Perhaps you mistook them for somebody who gives a damn." -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi , on Republicans

Trump Campaign Fails Miserably At Photoshopping Biden
An ad released by President Trump’s re-election campaign falsely depicts former Vice President Joe Biden as "hiding" alone in his basement using an image edited to remove several other people.
The Trump campaign tweeted the ad Wednesday. The edited picture of Biden sitting on the floor of a house appears about five seconds in, as a narrator claims Biden is “hiding ... in his basement.”

Nixon's final lunch as President, August 9, 1974


 Click here to visit Wattensaw Press


I am still available if Joe Biden changes his mind and decides to go with a white woman. - Conan O'Brien

Business/Tech News

I know you don't want kids to miss a year of school cause they’ll fall behind but we never missed a year and my classmates still grew up to fall for pyramid schemes. - Dani Fernandez tweet

Let The Inmates Use Skype, For Crying Out Loud. Problem Solved.
A group of Senate Democrats are pushing to include a provision in the next coronavirus relief package that would provide access to free phone and video calls for people incarcerated in federal prisons. 
The lawmakers point out that despite the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)’s regulations on interstate prison calls, which account for about 20 percent of calls made by federal prisoners, telecommunications providers can still charge up to $25 for fifteen minutes for the remaining 80 percent of calls. 



Odd News

Time To Deflate Photo

Because we all need to see frog friends in a flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment