Hospitals told to send coronavirus data to Washington, not CDC
The CDC will "no longer control" the coronavirus data collection system from hospitals across the nation, a spokesman for U.S. Health and Human Services says.
Hospital Covid data will now go straight to Donald Trump and not the CDC and every single news station isn't talking about this, and people are not in the streets? I don't get it. This is pure fascism. - Randi Mayem Singer
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 33 percent of children in Florida tested for COVID-19 yield positive results
- CDC Director Warns Fall, Winter Will Likely Be ‘One of the Most Difficult Times We’ve Experienced in American Public Health’
- CDC says U.S. could get coronavirus under control in one to two months if everyone wears a mask
- American tourists are ignoring quarantine rule on visits to Ireland: report
- CIA launched cyberattacks again Iran and other targets
Anderson Cooper: "Jim, is there *anyone* left in the administration who shakes their head when they hear the president rambling in the Rose Garden?"
Jim Acosta: "No, Anderson, we are down to Kool-Aid drinkers and next of kin."
The 3 Stooges Would Run This White House Better
The Trump administration is distancing itself from a senior adviser’s critique of Anthony Fauci, the immunologist who has delivered warnings about the coronavirus’ resurgence as the president pushes to reopen.
Peter Navarro, the White House’s director for the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, wrote an op-ed published in USA Today, criticizing Fauci. Navarro also had earlier sent a similar statement to CBS.
I can’t explain Peter Navarro. He’s in a world by himself. - Dr. Anthony Fauci
Peter Navarro’s Ph.D. Revealed to Be from Trump University. - Andy Borowitz
- Texas protesters defy governor's order, host mostly maskless rally at bar
- Bret Baier: Republicans Would Have Been 'Up in Arms' If Obama Gave the Campaign-Style Speech Trump Just Did
- Former Trump Doc Ronny Jackson Slams Mask Mandates, Says He Doesn't Wear One 'All That Often'
- Trump Scolds CBS Correspondent for 'Terrible Question' About African-Americans Killed by Cops: 'So Are White People'
- From 'Common Cold' to 'Cannibalism': Rush Limbaugh's Whiplash-Inducing Evolution on the Covid Pandemic
- Sessions Defeated By Tuberville In Alabama GOP Primary Race For Former Senate Seat
- Sebastian Gorka is back, Trump appoints him to national security advisory board for 4 years
In 2016, Trump asked voters "What do you have to lose?" He seems dedicated to answering that question every day. - The Lincoln Project
Mary Trump To Her Uncle: RESIGN
Mary Trump said her sociopathic grandfather led a "dysfunctional" family and turned her uncle, President Donald Trump, into a damaged man who poses a threat to America.
The president's only niece spoke to ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview following the release of her memoir, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."
Me: Ugh I hate family gatherings. My racist uncle is always there and he’s the worst.
Mary Trump: Hold my book. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- Biden maintains lead over Trump in 2020 swing states, new CNBC/Change Research poll says
- Obama issues warning on US coronavirus response: 'Virus doesn't care about spin or ideology'
- NC city votes to approve reparations for Black residents
Trump University Demands Students Return in Fall. - Andy Borowitz
|Let Them Eat Beans!|
U.S. President Donald Trump and his daughter and adviser Ivanka Trump are rallying support for Goya Foods on Twitter, as social media pressure continues for boycotting the largest Hispanic-owned U.S. food company over its CEO’s effusive praise for Trump...However, her comments could violate government ethics rules that prohibit the use of public office to endorse products or advance personal business gains.
According to my calculations @kanyewest’s presidential aspirations lasted one full Scaramucci.- Anthony Scaramucci tweet
- Stocks surge as Goldman reports huge profit
- Dakota Access Pipeline shutdown temporarily halted
- Disneyland Paris opens amid global pandemic
- Trump 'not interested' in talking to China about trade anymore
- Walmart shopper pulls gun on man in dispute over mask
Ivanka launches a “Find Something New” initiative meant to help millions of Americans unemployed because of Covid-19, ignoring the fact that many jobs are gone forever. You can’t just order up a new job because you want one. It’s not a nose or a chin. - Bette Midler
All Walmart Shoppers Must Wear Masks. You Know Where This Is Headed!
All Walmart and Sam's Club shoppers will be required to wear a mask beginning on July 20, the company said Wednesday. "Currently about 65 percent of our more than 5,000 stores and clubs are located in areas where there is some form of government mandate on face coverings," Walmart said.
New Report Links Nationwide Decline In Mental Health To Not Being Able To Eat Inside Hard Rock Cafe. - The Onion