Without naming names, the former president had condemned leaders’ performance during the pandemic.
I guess we're just going to sit here and watch Trump and the Republicans kill a few hundred thousand more of us. - Kona Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump administration accused of ‘seizing’ 50,000 N95 respirators intended for medical workers by Masks for America founder
- Texas Reports Highest Single-Day Rise in Coronavirus Cases as State Continues to Push Ahead With Reopening
- Azar lays part of blame for Covid-19 death toll on state of Americans' health
- US lockdown protests may have spread virus widely, cellphone data suggests
- Minnesota suing bar owner who plans to defy stay-at-home order and reopen early
- $500 billion Treasury fund meant for coronavirus relief has lent barely any money so far, oversight commission finds
- Fired State Department IG was probing Trump administration’s potentially illegal Saudi arms sales
- FBI finds al Qaeda link after breaking encryption on Pensacola attacker's iPhone
Hey, MAGA fans! Almost 90,000 dead on your boy's watch. Is it enough yet, or do you need even more? - Stephen King
Coronavirus Chaos Continues
Two of President Donald Trump's top officials are now pointing the finger at the administration's own scientists and Americans' pre-existing health conditions to explain the country's world-leading Covid-19 death toll.
I spend a lot of time thinking about how Dan Quayle misspelled potato and we all laughed and said, "Well, CLEARLY he can never be President.” - Jennifer Wright
- Eric Trump Claims Democrats' Cooked-Up COVID-19 Will 'Magically' Vanish Election Day
- Trump targets Republican senator in latest Twitter tantrum
- Trump, in response to ‘60 Minutes’ interview, claims whistleblowers like Rick Bright are ‘causing great injustice and harm’
- Secret Service signs $179,000 contract to rent golf carts in Bedminster, N.J., this summer
- Private jet company founded by Trump donor gets $27 million bailout
- Senator Ben Sasse Gets Brutally Ridiculed for 'Worst Graduation Speech of all Time'
- Yet another study shows hydroxychloroquine doesn't work against Covid-19
Never forget that the Eric Trump Foundation was caught funneling cancer research money directly to Donald Trump.They stole money from children with cancer. - Andrea Junker
The State Department inspector general who was removed from his job Friday was looking into whether Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a staffer walk his dog, pick up his dry cleaning and make dinner reservations for Pompeo and his wife, among other personal errands, according to two congressional officials assigned to different committees.
Trump Orders Pence to Start Picking Up Pompeo’s Laundry. - Andy Borowitz
Giuliani Claims He Has Evidence Linking Biden to Obama. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Watching President Obama’s graduation address tonight I think I finally understand Obamagate. It’s the scandal of having a president being able to speak with empathy, humor, insight, inspiration and in complete and coherent sentences. - Dan Rather
Trump Wants To Take Food From The Poor, Really.
Amid a global pandemic that has rattled the United States economy and led to record-breaking job losses, the Trump Administration is continuing to push to restrict access to the nation’s largest food assistance program.
Do taxpayers have to pay for secret service for an ex President in jail? Asking for the future. - Diana
- Secret Service unearths overseas fraud ring stealing millions in unemployment benefits
- Energy secretary accuses banks of 'redlining' oil and gas industry
- U.S. mulls paying companies, tax breaks to pull supply chains from China
- Trump’s Vaccine Czar Holds Millions in Stock Options at Company That Got Federal Funding for COVID-19 Work
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli Denied Release From Prison To Research Coronavirus Cure
I sometimes don’t know these days if something I heard was from Kanye West or Elon Musk. - George Takei
Pompeo Does About Face
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo appears to be backing away from a theory he and President Donald Trump were pushing that the coronavirus pandemic may have originated at a lab in Wuhan, China.
Your grandparents and great-grandparents probably had the good sense to wear a mask during the Spanish flu pandemic. They didn't die young. That's why you are alive today. - TDP tweet
Time To Deflate Photo
New York City florists are making beautiful statements with their displays in public places.