President Donald Trump on Wednesday frantically attacked the media for its reporting on the spread of coronavirus in the United States even as officials at the Centers for Disease Control are warning Americans that the outbreak could be bad.
Trump Plans To Destroy Coronavirus With Incredibly Mean Tweet. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- San Francisco declares state of emergency over coronavirus
- Harvard scientist predicts coronavirus will infect up to 70 percent of humanity
- Rush Limbaugh: coronavirus a 'common cold' being 'weaponized' against Trump
- Trump administration to cut funds from health programs to pay for coronavirus response
- Top Trump DHS Official Asks Twitter To Help Him Find Coronavirus Outbreak Map
- FBI official: Russia wants to see US 'tear ourselves apart'
- Trump Returns From India Visit, But With Some Rewards Yet To Come
Scientific Assessment of Coronavirus Issued By Man Who Stared At Eclipse Without Sunglasses. - Andy Borowitz
President Donald Trump is tightening his grip on the intelligence community as part of a post-acquittal purge of career officials and political appointees deemed insufficiently loyal, and the abrupt firing of his last intel chief is only the tip of the iceberg, current and former intelligence officials say.
Mobs were beating people to death in the streets of the capital during Trump’s very successful trip to India. - Chris Hayes, MSNBC
- Trump complains he is not getting credit for doing ‘a great job’ handling coronavirus epidemic
- Trump Baselessly Accuses CNN and MSNBC of Hyping Up 'Caronavirus' to Tank the Economy (Also Misspells Coronavirus)
- Martha MacCallum Hits Democrats For Coronavirus Response: 'The Answer is Always More Money'
- Congress braces for potential surveillance debacle after Barr briefing
- Trump administration freezes funding for study of hurricane barriers: report
- NRCC chairman: House will flip with Sanders atop Dem ticket
- There is a College Senior Working as a Top Official in the Trump White House
"I don't think the president knows what he's talking about -- once again," Pelosi on Trump saying Coronavirus is under control.
The Great Republican Purge Splurge Widens
A group led by Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, is driving a White House effort to purge government officials seen as "disloyal" to President Donald Trump and replace them with vocal supporters who regularly appear on Fox News
Ever notice how the Americans who really hate foreigners also tend to hate huge amounts of other Americans? - John Fugelsang
Jesus disdained wealth
commanded us to care for the poor, sick, and those in prison;
opposed executing sinners
never condemned abortion
chased capitalists from the Temple
always took the side of the marginalized & was obviously paid to be a crisis actor by George Soros.
- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Trump leads Sanders by 7 points in general election matchup
- James Clyburn Endorses Joe Biden With Powerful Speech: For the First Time I Fear for This Country
- Bernie Sanders takes a beating onstage from rivals in South Carolina debate
- Debate Erupts in Chaos as Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar Hammer Bernie Over Cuba Remarks
- Watch Berserk Bernie Sanders Fans Trap Woman Congressional Candidate in Her Car: 'BLOCK HER IN!'
- Bloomberg Opens Debate Unloading on Sanders: Putin Wants Trump to Win and That's Why He's Helping You!
- Sanders and Biden Neck And Neck In New Texas Primary Poll
- The Bloomberg Campaign Is Now Selling 'Not a Socialist' Hats
- Amy Klobuchar on Viral Debate Photo: Tom Steyer Was So Close I Thought He Was Going to Hit Me
Nation Demands Explanation of What the F--k Tom Steyer Is Doing There. - Andy Borowitz
Biden Leads In South Carolina By 18 Points
Former Vice President Joe Biden has an 18-point lead over his Democratic presidential primary opponents in South Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday.
Biden has 35 percent support in the Clemson University poll released just days ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina primary.
Sad to see Buttigieg’s momentum fading before I ever really learned how to spell his name. - Conan O'Brien
- Wall Street gains ground after virus-driven selloff
- Facial-Recognition Company That Works With Law Enforcement Says Entire Client List Was Stolen
- Amazon launches checkout-free grocery store
- Trump is reportedly furious that the stock market is plunging on coronavirus fears
Trump is going to put Jared in charge of beating the coronavirus, isn’t he? - The Hoarse Whisperer
How To Spread The Coronavirus Quickly
A flight attendant for Korean Air who worked several flights out of Los Angeles International Airport has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
The 24-year-old was diagnosed Tuesday in southern Seoul, according to the Korea Joongang Daily newspaper.
The flight attendant had worked flights between LAX and Seoul–Incheon International Airport on Feb. 19 and 20, according to South Korean media outlets.
|What is she wearing? A diaper? That or her dress designer really hates her.|
“What did Christ deny? Everything that is today called Christian. - Nietzsche