The Trump administration is already in danger of losing control of the swift chain reaction and political storm unleashed by its killing of Iran's top general, Qasem Soleimani.
President Donald Trump's claim that the drone strike last week made Americans safer is being challenged by cascading events that appear to leave the US more vulnerable and isolated.
All General Soleimani had to do was announce an investigation into the Bidens and he’d still be alive. - Spiro Agnew's Ghost tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Defends Threat to Strike Iranian Cultural Sites Because Iran’s ‘Allowed’ to ‘Blow Up Our People’
- Al-Shabaab Attack in Kenya Leaves Three Americans Dead
- US Ambassador to Afghanistan John Bass steps down
- Schumer Reacts to Trump Retweet Likening Him to Iranians: This is the ‘Foolishness’ He Engages In
- Marco Rubio Applauds Trump's 'Self Defense' Iran Strategy: He Has Shown 'Tremendous Restraint'
- Pompeo Shrugs Off 'Acting' Iraqi Prime Minister's Call for U.S. Troops to Leave Country Amid Iran Tensions
- Mike Pompeo Falsely Claims Trump Didn't Threaten to Strike Iranian Cultural Sites
- Soleimani's daughter warns of 'dark day' for US
I’m at Istanbul Airport. Every gate has two giant television screens flashing between information, advertisements, and news headlines.
Right now, every single screen is showing Trump’s illegal and unhinged threat to attack Iranian cultural sites.
Is this who we want to be? - Jarrett Blanc
Twitter Needs To Ban Trump To Save the USA
The House Foreign Affairs Committee slammed President Trump on Sunday after Trump appeared to write that his tweets served as sufficient notification to Congress in the event of a potential military strike against Iran.
So if we have to leave Iraq, are we just going to leave all that weaponry, the technology, the helicopters, to the Iranians? The stuff that cost us a trillion dollars, 20 years and innumerable lives?? That we were suckered into, because there were NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION - Bette Midler
- Bolton 'prepared to testify' if subpoenaed in Senate trial
- Donald Trump Jr. Poses with AR Featuring Custom Paint Job of Hillary Clinton
- Dr. Michael Baden: Jeffrey Epstein Injuries ‘More Indicative of Homicidal Strangulation’ Than Suicide
- 60 Minutes Does Deep Dive into Death of Jeffrey Epstein, Obtains Photos of His Autopsy
- Lindsey Graham Threatens to Change Senate Rules to Force Impeachment Trial if House Continues Withholding Articles
- Megyn Kelly Blasts Colin Kaepernick for Decrying Iran Strike: ‘Because Everything is Racist’
- Republicans are considering Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. for president
- Republicans ramp up efforts to restrict abortion in 2020
Ayatollah Mystified That He Is The Only Dictator Trump Dislikes - Andy Borowitz
Pentagon chief of staff Rear Admiral Kevin Sweeney has resigned, the Department of Defense said Saturday. "After two years in the Pentagon, I've decided the time is right to return to the private sector. It has been an honor to serve again alongside the men and women of the Department of Defense," Sweeney said in a statement.
Good news: since we’re declaring war on anyone responsible for killing Americans, the NRA’s days are numbered. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Impeachment Trial Still In Limbo As Iran Tensions Shove Issue To The Back Burner
- Fresh Cambridge Analytica leak ‘shows global manipulation is out of control’
- Iowa: Sanders, Biden and Buttigieg in three-way tie
- Julián Castro Endorses Elizabeth Warren For President
Can you imagine what Republicans would have done if Barack Obama recklessly destabilized the entire Middle East while in the midst of a taxpayer-funded, two-week vacation at his own golf resort? - Jon Zal
AOC Goes After Biden. Cringe.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview published Monday that Democrats nationwide can cultivate “too big of a tent,” asserting that she and her party’s 2020 frontrunner, former Vice President Joe Biden, would be in different political parties in any other nation.
US military announced its suspending anti-ISIS operations in Iraq. Iraq parliament requests govt to kick out US forces. Massive protests in Iran. North Korea says it will show off new military technology soon. All have knock-on effects. More danger. More instability. - Richard Engel, NBC
- Asian nations preparing to potentially evacuate workers amid US-Iran escalation
- France warns US against digital tax retaliation
- Olympia becomes largest city in Pacific Northwest to offer free public transit
- Rush Limbaugh renews radio show contract in a 'long-term' deal
Remember when you had to pay for ringtones now i would throw my phone out the window if it made a single sound. - dr.peanut tweet
Dairy Farms Are Dying
'It crushes me': Dairy farmers struggle to survive Trump's trade wars and declining milk demand. ... His struggle reflects a national trend: Small dairy farms across the country are vanishing. The U.S. has lost nearly 20,000 licensed dairy farms, a roughly 30% decline, over the past decade, according to the USDA.
"Hey, if you see an opportunity to be kind to someone tomorrow, take it. I think we all need it." -- Brad Pitt at the Golden Globes last night