Graham: if Bolton called, ‘There will be 51 Republican votes’ to call the Bidens
Sen. Lindsey Graham said if Democrats are going to try to bring John Bolton as a witness at the Senate impeachment trial then Democrats should be prepared to see former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter and other key Democrats hauled in as well.
Has Hunter Biden been impeached yet? - Ming Solenya Nethery
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US service members' bodies recovered from crash site in Afghanistan: report
- Looming Mideast peace deal amounts to Netanyahu-Trump Pact
- Netanyahu indicted in court after removing immunity request
- Ex-Navy SEAL accused of war crimes posts video attacking 'cowards' who testified against him
- Coronavirus: Hong Kong to slash border travel as virus spreads
- Coronavirus: 110 people being monitored in 26 U.S. states
- No suspected cases of coronavirus in Costa Rica, Health Ministry says
- Billionaire who told Trump 'Africa loves you' apologizes
Ken Starr pushed so rabidly for the impeachment of Pres. Clinton that his ethics adviser resigned, telling Starr, `You have violated your obligations under the independent counsel statute and have unlawfully intruded on the power of impeachment.” - Paul Begala
One Of Trump's Burned Bridges Believes Bolton
President Donald Trump is denying that he told former National Security Adviser John Bolton he wanted to withhold military aid from Ukraine until the country launched investigations into Joe Biden and his son, allegations that Bolton levies in his new book, according to news reports.
But one of Trump’s former top aides told a Sarasota crowd Monday evening that if the reporting on what Bolton wrote is accurate, he believes Bolton.
“If John Bolton says that in the book I believe John Bolton,” said retired Gen. John Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff for 18 months.
I can’t wait for the day when I don’t have to see Trump’s stupid name or his stupid smirk or his stupid tweets or his stupid goons. A whole Trump-free day, then week, then year. It will be beautiful. - Bryce Tache
- Ken Starr’s Former Law Professor Schools Him on His Impeachment Arguments
- Trump asks 'what the hell has happened' to Fox News after interview with Democratic senator
- GOP senator says Senate should get copy of Bolton manuscript
- John Bolton’s Former Chief of Staff Appears on Fox to Urge Him To Withdraw Book
- Cruz scolds reporter who brought up his daughters
- House GOP leaders warn of fundraising crisis ahead of 2020
- NRCC hires new senior adviser amid 2020 worries
- WH approved site that called trial a 'Jew coup'
- QAnon conspiracy theorists are urging their fans to ward off the coronavirus by drinking bleach
It’s mind blowing the White House had a copy of the Bolton book and nobody thought to call Mitch McConnell about it. It’s like drilling with your cavalry for months only to send them into actual battle without mentioning the horses spook at gunfire. - Kasie Hunt, NBC
Who Leaked Bolton's Book?
The White House and John Bolton’s team agree on this much, at least: It wasn’t us.
As the explosive news of the former national security adviser’s forthcoming book ricochets across Washington — it reportedly accuses the president of tying military aid to Ukraine to investigations of Democrats — each side in the emerging dispute is begging off responsibility for leaking to the New York Times.
2014: Joe Biden is the Vice President.
2014: Hunter Biden joins the board of Burisma.
2014: GOP win control of Senate and House.
They had such a problem with it, such a concern, you know what they did?
6 years to investigate it. - YS tweet
After a certain threshold of lies, politicians should have to wear a portable polygraph at all times.
Like an ankle bracelet for unrepentant liars. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Michelle Obama just won a Grammy.
Pretty much the definition of"Be Best."
- Lane tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden Leads Democratic Candidates in These Key Swing States
- Bernie Sanders Fans Leave Iowa College’s Mock Caucus in Protest As he Gets Trounced by Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders launches $2.5 million television ad buy in California, Texas
- Elizabeth Warren releases plan to prevent and contain infectious diseases
- Senate Democrats' super PAC raises record $61M in 2019
- Hillary Clinton Says She Was 'Burned in Effigy' While Taking on Certain Issues as First Lady
Joe Biden is one of those white people black people like. He’s Irish, stays out of the way and doesn’t want a cookie for things he did in 1962. - Jason Elias
Prince Pompeo Is Pissed. No Rapture For NPR!
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s quarrel with NPR escalated on Monday after one of the radio network’s reporters was barred from flying on the secretary’s plane during an upcoming trip to Ukraine.
Michele Kelemen, a veteran reporter for the network, was removed from the list of reporters allowed to fly with Pompeo on a trip to Eastern Europe, only days after the secretary reportedly exploded at another NPR reporter for asking questions about Ukraine. The State Department Correspondents’ Association swiftly condemned the move in a statement on Monday.
People are pointing out the obvious irony/hypocrisy of Starr decrying the normalization of impeachment, but the deeper message here is pretty clear, though not quite stated: We're absolutely going to impeach the next Democratic president. - Chris Hayes, MSNBC
Paul Manafort is still in jail.
Mike Flynn is going to jail.
Geriatric Trump Ur-lackey Roger Stone has been destroyed.
Trump hasn’t lifted a finger to help single one of them. He screws everyone.
how the hell are elected Republican officials missing this fundamental point? - Rick Wilson
- Boris Johnson allows Huawei to build parts of U.K. 5G network
- WSJ Editorial Board on Bolton Book Details: It Doesn’t Matter and the ‘Timing Is Kavanaugh-esque’
- Illinois senators meet with Amtrak CEO over $25,000 price tag for wheelchair users
- If you want to save bumble bees, plant these flowers in your yard
A Reminder That Puerto Rico Hasn't Recovered From Hurricane Maria And Now This
Puerto Rico opened just 20 percent of its public schools Tuesday after delaying opening nearly three weeks amid ongoing earthquakes that have rocked the island.
Study Finds Being Comatose Or Dead Is Best Way To Deal With Current Political Climate. - breakingburgh.com tweet