After weeks of stalemate between Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, President Donald Trump's impeachment trial is finally coming together.
Not like Trump to go this long without Tweeting. Or his staff pretending they're him and tweeting out some Trump brand rage/hate.
Wonder who he's bombing now? - Stonekettle tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Red herring': Trump, Barr say killing of Iran's Soleimani was justified, whether or not threat was imminent
- NYT Reports Russia Hacked Ukrainian Firm Burisma in Attack ‘Strikingly Similar’ to 2016 DNC
- Steve Doocy: Outrage Over Vince Vaughn Meeting Trump Suggests America's on Brink of Civil War
- Lou Dobbs Blasts DefSec Mark Esper for 'Public Contradiction' of President Trump
- Fox's Juan Williams Clashes With Co-Hosts on Iran: Trump Making Stuff Up and You Think ‘Anything He Does Is Just Fine!’
- Israeli F-35s Could Soon Be Taking On Iran's Cruise Missiles
Iranians Confused After Trump Tweets “Covfefe” in Farsi. - Andy Borowitz
Russia Is Phishing For Hunter Biden
In the midst of the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump, Russian hackers attacked the Ukrainian gas company linked to the inquiry, according to cybersecurity experts.
Researchers at Area 1, a security company run by a former National Security Agency official, said Russian hackers sent phishing emails to subsidiaries of Burisma Holdings to try to penetrate the Ukrainian energy company. The email accounts of Burisma employees were accessed, but it’s unclear how that was used
Trump rallies prove that a con man doesn't have to be smart if his victims are stupid enough. - Middle Age Riot
- McConnell announces impeachment trial to start next Tuesday
- McConnell opens door for Hunter Biden testimony at Trump trial
- White House Reportedly Expects 'At Least Four Republicans' in Senate to Join Democrats' Call for Impeachment Witnesses
- McCarthy suggests Pelosi delayed impeachment trial to kneecap Sanders
- Trump tries scripting a made-for-TV drama out of his impeachment trial
- WH spokesman accuses Democrats of being more upset about Trump-Vince Vaughn exchange than Soleimani
- Laura Ingraham Goes Off on Romney for Considering Witnesses at Senate Trial: 'What Is This?!'
- New Report Details 'Toxic Work Environment' at The View: 'Abby Was Sick of Being Berated by Meghan for Perceived Slights'
- Rudy Giuliani, Ukraine Coconspirator, Wants to Defend Trump at Impeachment Trial
- Lev Parnas Shown in Photo With Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner
- Trump Adviser Caught on Tape Discussing ‘Aggressive’ Voter Suppression in 2020
Fun fact. The press secretary has more DUI’s than she does press briefings. - irishrygirl
When Is The Media Going To Call Him The Liar That He Is?
President Donald Trump made a striking claim Monday, insisting it was he who ensured that people with preexisting medical problems will always be covered by health insurance.
He also complained anew that Democrats didn’t allow him to send lawyers to the impeachment inquiry. The opposite is true: Democrats invited him to send lawyers to the inquiry and he said no.
The irony is that the only way to save Iran is also the only way to save America - get the extreme religious conservatives out of power. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- DNC chair defends party's 'inclusive' rules ahead of tonight's debate
- DCCC calls for ethics probe into NRCC over use of "trackers" in House buildings
- Elizabeth Warren Confirms Report on Sanders Meeting: 'I Thought a Woman Could Win; He Disagreed'
- Mike Bloomberg spent $826,000 on Facebook ads on Saturday, the biggest single-day total of any 2020 candidate
Bloomberg Offers Trump Ten Billion Dollars To Leave White House By End Of Day. - Andy Borowitz
Two-Thirds of Americans Want Bolton to Testify. Two-Thirds.
Around two-thirds of Americans want to see John Bolton testify in the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump, a new poll has found.
The survey by Quinnipiac University published yesterday found that 66 percent of polled voters wanted the former national security adviser to appear before lawmakers in the chamber, while just 17 percent opposed the idea.
Sanders Campaign Doubles Down With New Ad Warning Americans They’ll Never Be Able To Hear A Female President Over The Sound Of Her Vacuum - The Onion
- Australia wildfire smoke will make 'full circuit' around world, NASA says
- Microsoft will patch Windows 10 after the NSA quietly told it about a major vulnerability
- Apple rebukes DOJ over Pensacola iPhone encryption battle
- MSNBC Reportedly Talking to Former Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith
- American Airlines cuts Boeing 737 Max from schedules until June as more delays arise
- Americans' wine consumption dropped for the first time in 25 years
Queen Lists Prince Harry’s Room on Airbnb. - Andy Borowitz
It's Official. Mexico Is Not Paying For The Wall.
The Trump administration is considering diverting around $7.2 billion in additional Pentagon funding for border wall construction, five times what Congress authorized, sources told CNN.