The leaders of Britain, Canada, France and the Netherlands have been caught on camera at a Buckingham Palace reception mocking US President Donald Trump's lengthy media appearances ahead of Wednesday's NATO summit.
Hey, remember when our president won every trade war and got Kim Jong-un to give up his nukes and won the Nobel Peace Prize? me neither, but I do remember when the fragile little man-baby stormed out of a NATO summit because Trudeau made fun of his batsh-t insane press conference. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Would you like some nice ISIS fighters?' Trump trolls Macron at NATO summit
- Trump threatens to punish Germany over military spending
- Trump meets with Erdogan as other world leaders scold Turkey
- Over 200,000 background checks for gun purchases were initiated on Black Friday, making this the second-highest day of checks ever
NATO summit summary: Donald Trump acts like a lunatic, other NATO leaders talk about his lunacy, and then he gets mad and runs home like a lunatic. - George Conway
Trump's Fixer Is In Europe Fixing
Even as Democrats intensified their scrutiny this week of Rudolph W. Giuliani’s role in the pressure campaign against the Ukrainian government that is at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, Mr. Giuliani has been in Europe continuing his efforts to shift the focus to purported
Jilted Trump Announces Formation Of Cooler, Way More Powerful NATO With His New Best Friends Oman, Macedonia, And Suriname. - The Onion
- Trump dismisses House Intel's impeachment report as a 'joke'
- Giuliani Threatens to Sue Fox News Host For Telling Trump to Fire Him: ‘I Am Outraged’
- Former FBI top lawyer warns Nunes: Lawyer up
- Fox's Napolitano: I Would Vote For Impeachment If I Were in Congress
- Devin Nunes on Call Logs: 'It's Possible' I Spoke to Parnas, 'I Don’t Really Recall that Name'
- Bill Barr Says People Who Don't Show 'Respect' for Cops May Not Get Police Protection
- Florida GOP Candidate Sends Out Email Saying Rep. Ilhan Omar Should Be Hanged
- Conservatives skewer Trudeau after Trump calls him 'two-faced'
- Florida Gov. DeSantis: Without GOP’s Poll Tax Formerly Incarcerated People Can’t Vote At All
- Kennedy Says He’s Done Pushing DNC-Ukraine Conspiracy After Retracting His Retraction
- Pence cheerleading for Trump ahead of impeachment hearing
- Some of the people Trump has denied knowing
- George Zimmerman files $100 million lawsuit against Trayvon Martin’s family
Bill Clinton almost lost his job as POTUS for lying about an affair.
Trump has lied about several affairs and jeopardized our national security by using the power of his presidency to try to influence an election.
Dear GOP, Practice what you impeach. - OhNoSheTwint
Trump Aims To Starve Poor People
The Trump administration is tightening work requirements for some food stamp recipients, a change that is expected to eliminate Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits for 688,000 adults.
The new rule makes it more difficult for states to waive a requirement that able-bodied adults without children work at least 20 hours a week or else lose their benefits.
Trump Announces Plan To Replace Food Stamps With New Low-Income Foraging Program. - The Onion
The Republican witness, Jonathan Turley, claims impeachment "makes his dog mad." Yeah, this is where we are. - Tea Pain
One-Eyed Man Who Kamala Harris Locked Up 25 Years Ago Quietly Removes Tulsi Gabbard Mask. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Kamala Harris Ends White House Bid
- Hillary Clinton on Lindsey Graham: 'It's like he had a brain snatch'
- Biden to Target Tax-Avoiding Companies Like Amazon
- Warren Takes Aim at Bank Mergers
Mark Penn, the former Clinton pollster now advising Trump on how to beat impeachment, told him to “govern” and focus on “substance” without reacting to every development. Penn might as well have told Trump to go without Diet Coke and a hair dryer. - Dana Milbank
The Buying of a Presidency?
Michael Bloomberg is dropping tens of millions of dollars on a new national television ad, according to a report from The Associated Press.
The buy is in addition to Bloomberg’s already-outsize spending on advertising. When he entered the race for the Democratic presidential nomination late last month, the billionaire businessman and former New York City mayor rolled out a $37 million ad buy spanning roughly 100 media markets.
Asked by Howard Stern if she's "upset" with Bernie Sanders for taking his time endorsing her in 2016, Hillary Clinton replies, "No, disappointed. And I hope he doesn't do it again to whoever gets the nomination. Once is enough."
- The White House Wants You to Know That Everything Is Going Absolutely Fine in Its Trade Talks With China
- U.S. solar group says Trump tariffs killing jobs; White House says 'fake news'
- Trump blows off concerns he's roiling markets with his trade comments
- Mexico official returns as pressure builds to finish trade deal
So once again, the GOP is complaining not about the crimes......but that they got caught. - Steve Marmel
I Wonder If The World Leaders Will Show
Trump reveals that next G-7 summit will be at Camp David.
The move comes after Trump received major blowback from his initial decision to host next year's meeting at his Doral resort.
I've never been talented, I'm just good at not giving up.