The House Judiciary Committee on Thursday is taking a major step forward to impeaching President Donald Trump as it works to approve the articles of impeachment and send them to the House floor for a full chamber vote expected next week.
The FBI is lying. The IG is lying. The Ambassador is lying. The NSC is lying. The advisor to VP Pence is lying. The Special Prosecutor was lying. The women were lying. The guy saying he already built a border wall and posting his head on Sly Stallone's body is telling the truth? - Jeremy Newberger
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. quietly drops 2 more prosecutions linked to Trump Iran prisoner swap
- Judge rejects government’s motion to toss suit over missing Trump-Putin meeting notes
- Senate recognizes Armenian genocide over objections of Trump and Turkish government
- Physicians arrested after protesting denial of flu shots to migrants in US custody
I literally wouldn't feel safe living in this country if Trump were to win reelection. - Tony Schwartz
Russia's Only Aircraft Carrier Is Burning. I Hope Trump Doesn't Give Them One of Ours.
Crews at Russia's only aircraft carrier are battling a fire that broke out during repair work in the Arctic Sea port of Murmansk, state news agencies report
Trump brought in Pam Bondi to help him come up with an impeachment strategy and they apparently settled on “make fun of a teenager.” - Adam Parkhomenko
- Trump mocks teen climate activist Thunberg
- Trump goes on Twitter tear ahead of panel vote on articles of impeachment
- Pence rejects calls to declassify new impeachment testimony
- GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert publicly identifies person purported to be whistleblower
- ‘Pot Calling the Kettle Black’: Dem Rep. Burns Matt Gaetz For Bringing Up Hunter Biden’s Substance Abuse
- Mark Levin calls Trump 'first Jewish president'
- Fox's Chris Wallace: Trump is 'Engaged in the Most Direct, Sustained Assault on Freedom of the Press in Our History'
- Fox News Host Jesse Watters: Female Reporters Sleep With Sources 'All the Time'
- Trump tightens grips on judges as McConnell wins 50th Circuit pick
- Feds seek to revoke bail of Giuliani associate Lev Parnas
- McConnell accuses Democrats of stonewalling funding talks with wall demands
- Trump Treasury staffer leaves after getting embroiled in college admissions scandal
Patiently waiting for Melania to condemn those who are bullying a teenager with Aspergers. - Nick Jack Pappas
This Makes Me Sick and Angry!
Don Jr. reportedly killed a rare, endangered sheep on a summer hunting trip to Mongolia, and the government there retroactively OK’d it.. Donald Trump, Jr. used a seven-day hunting trip to Mongolia he purchased during a National Rifle Association charity auction.
Jim Jordan: "63 million people voted for this guy!"
Sane brains: "66 million people voted against him." - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Biden slams Trump for criticizing Greta Thunberg: 'What kind of president bullies a teenager?'
- Warren to hit rivals Biden, Buttigieg in new speech
- Booker says he will not make December debate stage
- Yang says massive ad buys by Bloomberg and Steyer are 'going to be a dud'
Hillary Is So Polite and Thoughtful
Hillary Clinton on Thursday tweeted a link to a website with information and arguments in support of impeaching President Trump, urging her followers to spread the information to friends and family.
The GOP is tryin' to use Trump's impeachment to remove Barack Obama from office. - Tea Pain
- GOP, Trump campaign rip CNN for coverage of Horowitz hearing
- Appeals court sharply divided over emoluments lawsuit against Trump
- 'Survivor' contestant accused of 'inappropriate touching' ejected from game over off-camera incident
- FCC moves to designate 988 a national suicide-prevention hotline number
- 10 ex-NFL players charged with defrauding healthcare program
I’m pretty sure that now they’re just building the wall to keep us in. - Molly Jong-Fast
Tariffs Are Sucking Americans Dry
As the U.S. and China continue negotiations over a trade deal, the damage continues across many areas of the country.
Since the trade war commenced in February 2018, Americans have paid an additional $42 billion, according to a new analysis from Tariffs Hurt the Heartland (THH). And just in October 2019, the trade war cost Americans $7.2 billion through tariffs, which is a $1 billion increase from October 2018.
During the holiday season it’s always heartwarming to remember that Trump steals from charities. - Larry Charles
A Fall Fundraiser
Post a Comment