Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz said on Wednesday that he is "very concerned" about leaks from FBI field offices to Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's personal lawyer, and other individuals.
The political theater unfolding in the Senate Judiciary Committee today is premised on the fantastical notion that the FBI investigated Trump to stop him from becoming president, which requires you to ignore the fact that the FBI released information about Clinton and not Trump. - Walter Shaub
"It would be easy to walk away and say ‘I can’t deal with this. I can’t tell fact from fiction. I don’t wanna live in an alternative reality. I’m checking out. Well that’s what other side wants us to do, my friends. They want us to just throw our hands up in despair...” - HRC
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump administration to interpret Judaism as a nationality
- 'Dossier' author Chris Steele refutes key points in DOJ watchdog report on Russia probe
- He Said, He Said: Russian Foreign Minister Says Trump Didn't Warn About Election Interference, Pompeo Says He Did
- Pompeo insists that Trump 'made clear' to Lavrov that he won't tolerate Russian meddling
- GOP senator blocks bill aimed at preventing Russia election meddling
- Pence hails Space Force agreement as major victory
- Saudi pilot who attacked US Navy base had lodged complaint over 'pornstache' jibe
- Afghan bomber hits medical facility near Bagram Air Base
I guess Mexico is never going to pay for the wall. Doesn’t that feel like a hundred years ago?
A federal judge on Tuesday issued a permanent injunction barring President Donald Trump's attempt to transfer $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Judge David Briones, of U.S. District Court in El Paso, Texas, issued the injunction in a 21-page ruling.
Alabama senate wants to display Ten Commandments in schools to stop shootings. I guess it'll help if they're big enough to hide behind. - John Leguizamo
- Republicans consider skipping witnesses in Trump impeachment trial
- Barr contradicts his own inspector general: Trump campaign 'was clearly spied upon'
- Jeffrey Toobin: Bill Barr and Fox News Are 'Repeating Talking Points' About IG Report 'That Are Simply Not True'
- Lisa Page sues DOJ and FBI over release of her text messages
- Trump on removal of protester at rally: 'We don't want to be politically correct'
- Former FBI general counsel wants apology from Trump
- Trump pays court-ordered $2 million in charity case, NY AG says
- Trump’s children must undergo mandatory training to learn how to avoid defrauding charities
- Republicans believe white people experience same level of racism as black people, report says
- Mongolian officials retroactively granted Trump Jr. permit after he killed endangered sheep: report
After Having Russians In The Oval Office, Trump Called Our American FBI “Scum” Tonight While Pennsylvanians Cheered. - Bill Conti
I think I just heard tRump screaming from inside the White House all the way here in Costa Rica
Time Person of the Year: Climate crisis activist Greta Thunberg
Each year, the magazine features the most influential person, group, movement or idea of the previous 12 months. Last year, it was "The Guardians," a group of journalists who have been targeted or assaulted for their work. In 2017, it was "The Silence Breakers," the group of people who came forward to report sexual misconduct. Past Persons of the Year include Adolf Hitler, Ayatollah Khomeini and Joseph Stalin.
What Greta Thunberg’s haters don’t get is that ultimately her message is one of hope and resilience. It is a language they cannot understand. - Dan Rather
Mitch McConnell Announces Senate Will Close Until 2012 for Repainting. - Andy Borowitz
I'm heading into the Judiciary Committee hearing right now to question the DOJ Inspector General. We need to get to the bottom of political interference in Barr's Justice Department. - Kamala Harris tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden campaign denies one-term rumor
- Buttigieg releases names of consulting clients
- Former rivals woo Kamala Harris’ big donors
- Hillary Clinton Gets a Docuseries on Hulu
It has never made sense to me to “leave everything up to the presidential election” when rigging that election was the president’s objective. - Michael Gerson
‘A f—ing soap opera’: The health care drama riveting the White House
While Washington focuses on impeachment, West Wing aides are buzzing about the vicious battle between two top Trump health aides.
hey everyone the guy who paid out millions in settlements after he was caught running a scam university and paid out millions in fines after he was caught running a scam charity wants you to leave him alone because right now he's very hard at work fighting corruption. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Army investing in rare earths production: report
- Political ads on Facebook disappear ahead of UK election
- FAA review cited high risk of Boeing Max 737 crashes: report
- Fox News sued by host over alleged harassment
How many times does Trump have to commit treason before it equals one Obama tan suit? - Travis Allen
Well, Seafood is On The Decline. Enjoy It While You Can.
Climate change is causing chaos in the Bering Sea, home to one of America's largest fisheries, an example of how rising temperatures can rapidly change ecosystems important to the economy, U.S. federal government scientists said in a report on Tuesday.
A Fall Fundraiser