US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland amended his previous closed-door testimony with House impeachment investigators to say that he told a top Ukrainian political aide that the release of US security aid was conditioned on Ukraine publicly announcing an investigation that would help President Donald Trump politically.
It's all fun and games until Gordon Sondland realizes that going to prison isn't worth it and rats out your greasy little Ukraine shakedown scheme and do you hear that hammering sound? it's another nail in the impeachment coffin bro. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- White House Appears to Have Concocted Threat Against Marie Yovanovitch’s Safety
- Trump Volunteers U.S. Army to Wipe Out Mexican Drug Cartels Following Massacre of Nine Americans
- Report Claims Jared Kushner ‘Gave Green Light’ to MBS Arrest of Jamal Khashoggi, White House Says It’s ‘Nonsense’
‘Read the transcript’ is going to end up being this administration’s ‘mission accomplished’ - Roland Scahill
Homeland Security Went to an Elementary School Wanting Info on Student
Two special agents with Homeland Security Investigations visited an elementary school in Palm Beach County this summer and attempted to obtain information on a student without a subpoena, WPTV NewsChannel 5 has learned.
The School District of Palm Beach County says it did not provide the agents with the information.
If Trump wants to guarantee he gets cheered at a sporting event he should go to a hockey game in Moscow. - John Fugelsang
- Trump’s latest legal strategy on impeachment: Run out the clock
- Giuliani associate Parnas offers to comply with subpoena
- Roger Stone's trial could hang on a comedian's drunken texts
- Roger Stone leaves jury selection for his trial due to food poisoning
- Scaramucci: Trump will be gone by March 2020
- Republicans consider moving Jim Jordan to House Intelligence Committee
- Trump hugs Nats catcher Kurt Suzuki for wearing MAGA hat to White House
- Don Jr. says Trump warned him his tweets were getting 'a little hot'
- Don Jr: How Can My Father Be Racist When He Let Me 'Hang Out With Michael Jackson' as Child?
- Joe Arpaio loses $300M defamation lawsuit against CNN, HuffPost, Rolling Stone
- Voters in Kansas City to decide whether to rename Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
- Religious right activist Ralph Reed: If Christians don’t get Trump re-elected ‘it will be open season’ on churches
- Trump's immigration czar Stephen Miller is apparently getting married
A court just ordered Trump to turn over 8 years of tax returns citing a ruling against Clinton in ‘97 that says President’s can’t claim immunity... How bout that... Because they went after a good President for a dumb reason we get to go after a dumb President for a good reason. - Cyrus McQueen
The Republican National Committee Hired People to Harass House Democrats
The Republican National Committee (RNC) funded an effort to tie up House Democrats’ office phone lines as the impeachment fight with the Trump administration intensifies, The New York Times reported Monday.
The RNC paid for about 11,000 calls to almost three dozen House Democrats to influence public opinion on the impeachment inquiry and clog the representatives’ phone lines, affecting access to the lawmakers
Roger Stone goes on trial today, and Hillary Clinton doesn’t. - TDP tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Impeachment investigators ask Mick Mulvaney to testify
- Female 2020 candidates attacked online more than men: analysis
- How Biden, Warren and Sanders fare vs. Trump in 2020
Trump retweeted a post saying Elizabeth Warren should be impeached if elected due to her Medicare for All plan.What the f-ck is wrong with this man? - The Woman in the Moon tweet
Democratic Party Drama
Senate Democrats are nearly united in their opposition to Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.), the scion of their party’s most fabled family, in his bid to unseat Sen. Ed Markey (D).
Kennedy, a 39-year-old graduate of Harvard Law School, is putting his political career on the line by taking on a Democratic incumbent who has been a fixture in Congress since 1976. His campaign also marks the best hope of putting a Kennedy back in the Senate or White House in the foreseeable future.
When you can’t tell if it’s seasonal depression or Trump related depression that’s called treasonal depression. - OhNoSheTwint
- Trump administration files paperwork to withdraw U.S. from Paris climate agreement
- China pressing Trump to remove more tariffs ahead of trade deal signing
- AT&T will pay $60 million over fake unlimited data ‘bait and switch scam’
- Krispy Kreme strikes deal with college kid who drives 250 miles to resell its doughnuts
"As long as it continues to abdicate responsibility for content on its platform, Facebook is a very real threat to civic society." - The Guardian
Great, Another Hack We Have to Worry About
Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant are vulnerable to attacks that use lasers to inject inaudible—and sometimes invisible—commands into the devices and surreptitiously cause them to unlock doors, visit websites, and locate, unlock, and start vehicles, researchers report in a research paper published on Monday. Dubbed Light Commands, the attack works against Facebook Portal and a variety of phones.
Paying for a boxing gym seems crazy to me--if you want to learn how to fight, just grab the last free pizza bagel sample at Costco.- Conan O'Brien
Hi guys, plase kick in a buck or to for the