"That's your position?" federal appeals court Judge Denny Chin asked. "That is correct," the president's lawyer responded.
Impeachment may be the first thing Donald Trump has actually earned in his life. - Travis Allen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pentagon chief rips Turkey over 'unwarranted' Syria invasion
- In rebuke of Erdogan, Armenian genocide resolution could soon pass House
- Former Defense Secretary William Cohen: World Leaders Telling Me They 'No Longer Trust the United States'
I’m trying to understand Republican Congressmen. If they truly believe Donald Trump is innocent why are they behaving like a bunch of crazy people? When Hillary Clinton was being investigated for months & months, Dems didn’t storm the building. Why? Because they believed in her. - Ken Olin
Geez Louise. 2/3 of Americans Expect Civil War.
The average American voter believes the U.S. is two-thirds of the way to the “edge of a civil war,” according to a new Georgetown Institute of Politics and Public Service poll released Wednesday.
In light of what Matt Gaetz and House Republicans did today, Trump’s comments take on added irony... A buncha conservative white men disrupting due process... That’s whatcha call a lynch mob... - Cyrus McQueen
- Matt Gaetz Defends GOP Crashing Secured House Impeachment Hearing: Dems Are 'An Angry Pack of Rabid Hyenas'
- White House defends Trump's 'human scum' remark
- Trump says remark about Colorado border wall was made 'kiddingly'
- GOP congressman dodges questions about quid pro quo allegations
- Fox's Napolitano Hits Trump for Calling Emoluments Clause 'Phony': He 'Took an Oath' to the Constitution!
- Napolitano Fact-Checks GOP Complaints About 'Secret' Impeachment Process: Schiff is 'Following the Rules'
- Trump allies mull how to quickly quash impeachment articles
- National Archives probes Wilbur Ross’ use of private email
- The President Overcharged the People Tasked With Protecting Him for Tea and Snacks
Kellyanne Conway's credibility is more damaged than her hair. - Marie Connor
The House Crashers Wanted to get Arrested
Some of the House Republicans who crashed the secure impeachment hearing Wednesday were apparently looking to get arrested.
According to Chad Pergram of Fox News, the Republicans who entered the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) Wednesday — where Democrats were holding a hearing with Pentagon staffer Laura Cooper on matters related to Ukraine — asked to be arrested. According to Pergram, those Republicans were hoping to use the visual of being taken away to paint Democrats as abusing the process.
Right about now, Mike Pence must be wishing he was back in Indiana keeping gay couples from buying wedding cakes. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Elijah Cummings funeral: Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to speak
- 'Mob Scene': House Intel Dem Joaquin Castro Takes CNN Viewers Inside the Secure Hearing Crashed By GOP
- Rep. Tim Ryan drops out of Democratic presidential race
Trump has decided not to go to Elijah Cummings lying in state today. Forgetting yet again the role of the President. - Victoria Brownworth
More Laws Against Abortion
Republicans in South Carolina have voted to proceed on a measure that would strip abortion exemptions in cases of rape or incest, and criminalise the procedure almost entirely as soon as a foetal heartbeat is detected.
The proposed bill is the latest attack on abortion rights throughout the United States, in an effort by conservatives keen on bringing the issue before the Supreme Court.
On July 4, 1776, the United States declared its independence from Great Britain.
On November 3, 2020, let's declare our independence from Russia. - Middle Age Riot
When republicans talk about religious freedom, I reach for the whiskey. - Stonekettle
- Twitter Stock Is Tanking After Software Glitch Hits Earnings
- China could tap North Korea rare earth mine in exchange for solar investment: report
- MLB investigating umpire's threatening tweet regarding Trump impeachment hearings
- Democrats torch Zuckerberg for 5 hours
- Brian Kilmeade Defends Mark Zuckerberg Over Facebook Not Fact-Checking Deceptive Political Ads
Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook to creep on and rate the women on Harvard’s campus and I don’t think we should forget that ever. - Micah
I just asked WH trade advisor Peter Navarro half a dozen times if Trump would press China to investigate Biden as part of trade talks and he refused to answer citing “confidentiality”. - Jim Sciutto, CNN
Killing the Messenger Softly
The White House is urging federal agencies not to renew their subscriptions to The New York Times and the Washington Post after President Trump said earlier in the week he didn't want either newspaper in the White House.
If you're just tuning in-
-House Republicans storm SCIF to stop an obstruction of justice investigation by obstructing justice.
-bc they're afraid of being called Human Scum by the host of Celebrity Apprentice
-and this is why the aliens won't come & give us warp drive. - John Fugelsang
Hey folks, could you please kick in a buck or two for the