Dozens of House Republicans on Wednesday stormed the secure facility inside the Capitol where impeachment investigators have been deposing witnesses, forcing a delay to the proceedings on the heels of damning new revelations that could further imperil President Donald Trump.
Is it true that Article I, Section 5, of the US Constitution says the House can punish members for disorderly behavior and expel them, Madame Speaker?
I'm looking forward to the GOP complaining after the impeachment inquiry hearings are public that they should be private. - Pe' Resists tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Kremlin says U.S. betrayed Kurds in Syria, tells Kurds to withdraw or be mauled
- Trump Announces 'Permanent' and 'Somewhat Questionable' Turkey-Syria Ceasefire
- McConnell contradicts Trump: We've never spoken about Zelensky call
- Iraqi defense minister: US troops leaving in four weeks
Remember when a bunch of Republican men spent the entirety of 2016 trying to convince us that Hillary Clinton’s emails were an imminent national security threat? And then those same Republican men stormed a SCIF with their electronic devices because the rules don’t apply to them? - Caroline Orr
|♪ Bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran 𝅘𝅥𝅮|
Geezus, Trump is Giving the Saudis a U.S. Contract to Manufacture Hi-Tech Bombs
A controversial arms deal for Arab allies approved by the Trump administration will allow U.S. hi-tech bomb parts to be manufactured in Saudi Arabia, giving Riyadh unprecedented access to a sensitive weapons technology.
The production arrangement is part of a larger $8.1 billion arms package for Saudi Arabia...
Sniffing uncontrollably is totally normal during a Presidential address to the nation. - Roland Scahill
- Trump lawyer says president could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and avoid prosecution
- Graham to introduce resolution condemning House impeachment inquiry
- McConnell pans House election interference bill
- Trump denies report he's testing Kellyanne Conway, Mnuchin as Mulvaney replacements
- Donor who gave $900K to Trump inaugural to plead guilty to illegal contributions
- Indicted Giuliani associate Igor Fruman taps Manafort attorney
- Trump Accused Of Showing Middle Finger To Astronaut Who Corrected Him
- Steve Bannon launches radio show and podcast on impeachment
- Larry Klayman Sues Joe Biden, Hunter Biden for Allegedly Getting His YouTube Channel Banned
When smoke pours out of the White House chimney that means Trump has chosen a new chief of staff whose pants are on fire. - OhNoSheTwint
Anti-Vaxxer Is Alive & Well in the U.S. House
Rep. Bill Posey (R-Fla.) on Wednesday pressed Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg over the social media platform's efforts to reduce the spread of anti-vaccine material.
Posey used his five minutes during Zuckerberg's appearance before the House Financial Services Committee to ask the CEO why Facebook cracks down on anti-vaccine content if believes in freedom of expression.
Overheard on the train today, “If Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue I hope it’s Rudy.” - TDP tweet
Flashback meme of Hillary's 11 hour Benghazi testimony from Oct. 22, 2015
Imagine what would be happening right now if the Democrats had not won back the House. - Kona Lowell
Rock The Voter News
- CNN's Chris Cillizza Declares Joe Biden Loser After He Opens Huge Lead on Elizabeth Warren
- Tulsi Gabbard Stokes Feud With Hillary Clinton in New Video: 'Your Foreign Policy Was a Disaster… Step Down From Your Throne'
- Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard
- Bernie Sanders launches first ad touting AOC endorsement
Biden's Poll Numbers Up & So Are Trump's Impeachment Poll Numbers!
Support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump's dealings in Ukraine continue to grow, as does support for his removal from office, a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found.
The house GOP stunt has one obvious purpose: create some news that is not “here’s more evidence of the president’s crimes!” - Chris Hayes
- Dick's CEO eyes third-party presidential bid: report
- DOJ sues California to stifle cap-and-trade program with Quebec
- Trump’s D.C. hotel abruptly cancels Christian aid group’s Kurdish solidarity event
- Visitors warned Disneyland guest last week had measles
Walls Of Congress Dissolve Into Endless Blue Void As Zuckerberg Informs Lawmakers There No Way To Escape Facebook.- The Onion
Wow. Who Knew Jared Kushner is a Slumlord?
Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh has sued an apartment management company owned by senior White House adviser and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, alleging it routinely used “unfair or deceptive” rental practices while running rodent-infested apartments in Baltimore and the surrounding region.
Rudy Giuliani: I am Trump's biggest liability.
Mick Mulvaney: Hold my press conference. - Stephen Colbert
Hey folks, could you please kick in a buck or two for the