According to newly released poll results by the Associated Press, nearly two out of three Americans surveyed do not approve of the job that President Donald Trump is doing.
AP reports that their most recent AP-NORC poll shows that “Thirty-six percent approve of Trump’s handing of his job and 62% disapprove. There continues to be large differences between the views of Republicans and Democrats. Republicans are much more likely to approve of how Trump is handling the issues.”
Trump Demands That Pence Accept Him As His Personal Savior - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pentagon expresses 'concern and disappointment' over axed South Korea-Japan intelligence-sharing pact
- White House won't move forward with billions in foreign aid cuts
- Boris Johnson puts foot on table during Brexit talks at Elysee Palace
- Florida teen faces felony charge after allegedly threatening to conduct a school shooting
The NYPD has fired Daniel Pantaleo, the officer who placed a chokehold on Eric Garner in 2014. And even with video evidence, it only took them 5 years. Are you there racism? It’s me, America. - Chelsea Handler
Bend Over Trump, You're Covered.
GOP Sen. Tom Cotton (Ark.) said at an event in his home state on Wednesday that he suggested purchasing Greenland to President Trump months ago.
“Obviously, the right decision for this country,” Cotton said when asked about Trump’s Greenland tweets at the inaugural Talk Business and Politics Power Lunch in Little Rock, Ark.
Denmark Refuses To Sell Trump Cheese Danish - Andy Borowitz
- Joe Walsh to mount primary bid against 'absolutely unfit' Trump
- Former Trump Adviser Warns of Trump's Erratic Behavior on CNN: 'It's Growing Worse and Worse, I Can't Explain It'
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president
- Trump’s ‘chopper talk’ puts media on the defensive
- GOP fundraises off Greenland flap: 'Support President Trump and his efforts to help America grow!'
- Sean Spicer is 'Dancing With the Stars.' Tom Bergeron isn't happy about it.
- Tucker Carlson Put in Such a Lazy Performance on Dancing With the Stars One Judge Called Him an 'Awful Mess'
- Jurors at Greg Craig trial see invoice he backdated for Manafort
- Anderson Cooper takes a dig at Ivanka Trump
- ‘As Many as 20’ Corrections Officers Slapped with Grand Jury Subpoenas in Epstein Death Probe: Report
Trump is confusing me today. As a Jew, why am I supposed to be loyal to a Nazi? - Andy Borowitz
Epstein Coverup? Probably.
Guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where Jeffrey Epstein was detained and died, pressured his former cellmate not to discuss it, the cellmate's lawyer said.
The attorney Bruce Barket said his client Nicholas Tartaglione was told to "shut up" and "stop talking" about the Epstein case.
Yesterday I woke up to see Trump calling Jews ignorant and disloyal. Today I woke up to see Trump praising known anti semite Henry Ford. Think I’ll stay in bed tomorrow. - OhNoSheTwint
the guy who came in 2nd
is forcing Americans to pay for Mexico’s wall
and Mar-a-Lago’s for-profit golf cart rentals. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- ABC announces rules for next Democratic debates, gives candidates more time to talk
- Congress pumps brakes on Interior push to relocate Bureau of Land Management
- Nancy Pelosi Honored at Awards Meeting, Protesters Removed
- Trump golf club members who quit over his presidency say they're still waiting to get deposits back
- Obamas reportedly buying Martha's Vineyard mansion
Is There a White House Shuttle to Fox News for Former Employees?
Fox News announced Thursday that former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has joined the network as a contributor.
She will deliver political commentary and analysis across Fox News’ platforms, including Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Fox News Digital, Fox Nation and the radio and podcast division.
The news that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is joining Fox News is about as surprising as water flowing down hill. - Dan Rather
I think we need to have a conversation about how people who smoke weed are actually really productive. In the last year I wrote a book, shot a documentary, embarked on a worldwide stand-up tour, started a weed line, and…still be outraged every day. - Chelsea Handler
- U.S. "totally unprepared" to deal with recession warns Union Bank
- Trump says it's 'appropriate' for Russia to return to G-7
- Overstock CEO steps down in wake of 'deep state' comments
- State attorneys general, telecom companies band together on sweeping anti-robocall effort
Fox News Gets a Disinvitation
The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) on Thursday rescinded an invitation to Fox News to be one of its sponsors at an upcoming conference, accusing the network of blurring the line between commentary and journalism.
"My decision comes following the remarks of Fox News Radio Host, Todd Starnes," NAHJ President Hugo Balta wrote in a letter to the group's members.
Denmark offers to buy America from Russia