Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I'm taking a sick day to see the dentist







I have a few memes so your visit won't be completely wasted




I admire the Melania Trump speech against cyber bullying the way I admire Eva Braun’s passionate call for tolerance, Camille Cosby’s fiery address about believing female accusers and Lady MacBeth’s epic monologue about nonviolence. - John Fugelsang





My fellow Americans: Rudy Giuliani is right: truth isn’t truth. And climate change isn’t real, and Donald Trump isn’t president! Feels better already,
doesn’t it?
- Bette Midler






Fun fact about Nancy Pelosi: she got a late start in politics compared to her male colleagues because she had and raised five kids while volunteering in the Democratic Party before running for elected office. - Alan Brauer





USDA Rolls Out New School Brunch Program For Wealthier School Districts -The Onion


 My orchid plant's first bloom in a pot I made out of concrete and a towel.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment