Monday, June 18, 2018

I will be back online Tuesday, June 19

Thank you for stopping by.

Mea culpa for any humor inconvenience but I got a free ride to Nicoya to run much needed errands and I grabbed it. It was a lovely day, free of any news of Trump until now.

My friend insisted we get empanadas for breakfast at her favorite street vendor in Nicoya. The crust tasted like a Frito chip and we washed it down with a bag of Tamarind juice. Yes, a bag! Delicious.

Once I returned home and turned on the news I see the barbaric Trump & Company is still blaming everyone but themselves for tearing children away from their parents.

I can't leave you empty handed...



HOW DID YOU GET OUTTA YOUR CAGE?


Jeff Sessions Argues Family Separations Only Happening Because Current Law Doesn’t Allow Him To Strangle Immigrants With Bare Hands - The Onion




Peace to all the children that Trump is holding hostage for his wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment