The gulf between Russia and Britain widened on Friday as they cranked up pressure over a nerve agent attack and a suspected murder in Britain that have deepened Western worries about alleged Russian meddling abroad.
I wonder why Putin pulled off this poisoning that so easily points to him. To send a message?
Trump said Mueller looking into his finances is a red line he wouldn’t allow to be crossed and now it is presumably being crossed. Why do I think this ends with Melania in a trench coat handing files over in an underground parking lot? - Jimmy Kimmel
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Seven US service members killed in Iraq helicopter crash
- Sweden pledges to support historic US-North Korea dialogue
- Kremlin says accusing Putin of ordering spy attack is 'unforgivable'
- Nerve agent planted in luggage of Russian agent's daughter
- British cops probing Russian businessman's death as murder
- In the West, Russia rules the headlines. In Russia, a collective shrug
- Russian Government Cyber Activity Targeting Energy and Other Critical Infrastructure Sectors
- Video shows deputy standing outside Parkland school during shooting
I wonder what Wag the Dog chaos will ensue today in order to deflect, deflect, deflect. Perhaps an avocado tariff on Mexico. - Chelsea Handler
Trump's Consiglieres Threaten Panama Judge. Really.
A Panamanian judge involved in a dispute over the Trump Organization's management of a 70-story luxury hotel was threatened by lawyers from the company, according to a complaint filed with the country's chief prosecutor.
“I mean, you have to picture him with his BlackBerry in his itty-bitty hands, and that’s how he finds out,” Tillerson cackled. “It would serve the bastard right.” - Andy Borowitz
- Trump jokes 'who's next?' as tumult engulfs his White House
- Trump told advisers Kelly's job is '100% safe': report
- Stormy Daniels' lawyer says she was threatened with physical harm
- Date announced for highly anticipated "60 Minutes" interview of Stormy Daniels: report
- Kellyanne Conway Gleefully Bashes Hillary Over Trump Voter Diss: 'Stop Pretending You're a Feminist'
- Edward Snowden Takes On Liz Cheney Over Torture Links To Trump's Pick For CIA
- Maybe Liz Cheney Should Zip It About Torture Around Meghan McCain
- ‘I’m fascinated by Mussolini’ - Steve Bannon on fascism, populism and everything in between
- The people Donald Trump has named to his new wildlife conservation council will make your jaw drop
- Don Jr's wife hires criminal defense lawyer for divorce case as Mueller probe heats up
- Vanessa Trump called Trump Jr. ‘the one with the retarded dad’
I would never laugh at a human being’s suffering. Which is why I’m totally cool with laughing at Don Jr. - Jess Dweck
Trump's Trying To Oust Career Civil Servants (aka deep state) At The State Dept.
Two months into the Trump administration, a distraught State Department Iran expert named Sahar Nowrouzzadeh asked her new boss for help.
A conservative website had published an article depicting Nowrouzzadeh as a Barack Obama loyalist who had “burrowed into the government” under Trump and even had ties to the hated Iranian regime itself.
I refuse to joke about Vanessa Trump bc it's NEVER funny when a couple files for an uncontested quick divorce, one where assets can be swiftly transferred, on the same day an independent special counsel subpoenas their family business. People, this could happen to you someday. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Former Obama aides say Super PAC supporting Lipinski sent out misleading mailers
- "Russian Roulette" authors reveal the debate in the Obama administration on how to deal with Russian cyberattacks
- New York Democratic Rep. Louise Slaughter dies at 88
Pundidiots are wondering if Nancy Pelosi is too "toxic" to keep on as Democratic leader.
Who says she's "toxic"? Republican propagandists and neoprogressive trollbots.
This is the same bullshit that happened to Hillary. - DC Petterson
Ivanka Subbing For Rex Tillerson
Ivanka Trump will meet with South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha when she visits the U.S. following the abrupt ousting of secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Noh Kyu-duk confirmed Thursday that Ivanka Trump, a White House adviser, would meet with Kang, KBS World Radio reported.
The purpose and exact date of the meeting are not yet clear.
Well, this tweet from a New York Times columnist didn't age well. gag.
U.S. Has Massive IQ Deficit with Canada - Andy Borowitz
- Astronaut Scott Kelly: 'I think that China will overtake the US in the space business — if we allow them to'
- Nike president steps down as company reviews improper conduct
- 47 more cases of salmonella linked to kratom
- Chicago Tribune slashes newsroom jobs
- Alexa Replaces Some Spoken Responses With Beeps
Half of Trump's A-Team couldn't get security clearance and included felons, Nazis, racists, wife-beaters and gambling addicts. Just imagine how "qualified" the B-Team will be. So far the candidates include a warmonger, a cocaine addict and a torturer.- Wil Donnelly
Jimmy Kimmel To File Federal Complaint Against Trump's Chachkies
Jimmy Kimmel might end up costing President Donald Trump’s family some big money.
In light of the White House’s “buy American” rhetoric, the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” host bought a bunch of merchandise from the Trump Store, which is run by two of the president’s sons, to see where it all came from...Most of the merchandise Kimmel purchased was made abroad, and two items didn’t list a country of origin at all. Kimmel said such an omission could lead to potential fines of up to $500,000 if it turns out these products were made overseas.
The Trump family is the stupidest gang of hairbrained criminals this side of an Elmore Leonard novel. - Jeff Tiedrich