Presidential son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded — a move that will prevent him from viewing many of the sensitive documents to which he once had unfettered access.
Let he among you who's never forgotten a $1mil+ loan or lied to get WH security clearance cast the 1st stone at Jared Kushner.
1 line please
- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- N Korea 'providing materials for Syria chemical weapons'
- ICE announces more than 150 people arrested in San Francisco area
- Florida Teen Arrested After Threatening to Kill Students in Online Game: Sheriff
- FLASHBACK: One year ago Trump signed the executive order that made it easier for those with mental illness to have guns
- Poll: Majority of Florida voters oppose arming teachers
- Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots at school
- Mueller team asks about Trump's Russian business dealings as he weighed a run for president
BREAKING: Jared Kushner Loses Access to Ivanka - Andy Borowitz
Here's A Good Dick
Dick's Sporting Goods is banning sales of assault weapons across all its stores after the Parkland, Fla. school shooting.
The nation's largest sporting goods retailer announced the move Thursday in an open letter and an appearance by CEO Ed Stack on Good Morning America.
BREAKING: Dick's has balls. - Randi Mayem Singer
Florida Legislature Rubs Salt In Parkland's Wound
Facing anguished relatives and classmates of shooting victims, a panel of Florida legislators took the unprecedented step Tuesday of creating a new statewide program to put armed teachers in classrooms — over the vocal opposition of Parkland residents.
History will always remember the bravery of "limited government" conservatives who in the face of a failing despot demanding prosecutions of his political opponents had the steely nerves to stand up to the teen survivors of a school shooting. - LOLGOP
- Hicks acknowledges white lies, but won't talk White House in testimony
- ‘You’re going to get prosecuted’: Ex-DOJ official says Hope Hicks in legal jeopardy after admitting ‘white lies’
- Trump welcomes border ruling from judge he attacked
- Trump slammed Clinton over handling of classified info. That looks like hypocrisy now
- Kushner may have violated federal law with praise of Trump campaign manager
- Trump campaign chief lends name to penny stock tied to felon
- Trump excludes Florida’s Democratic senator from ‘bipartisan’ meeting on guns — just like he did after hurricane
- US official: I was demoted for rejecting Ben Carson's costly office revamp
- Kim Davis writes of ‘furious, fist-pounding, homosexual men’ in upcoming book
- After Trump Attack, Jerry Falwell Jr. Suggests Jeff Sessions 'Could Just Be a Coward'
Got pulled over by a Trump supporter cop and I couldn’t remember if I was supposed to say “thoughts and prayers” or “Merry Christmas”. Anyway, I’m on death row now. - OhNoSheTwint
Think about how absolutely terrified Republicans must be of these teenagers, that they’ve spent all of their energy over the last two weeks trying to smear child survivors of a mass shooting. - Jules Suzdaltsev
Let Me Guess, This Guy's A Trump Supporter
The father of a Florida shooting survivor acknowledged Tuesday he omitted words in an email he sent media outlets accusing CNN of using scripted remarks at a town hall on guns and school safety.
Trump is running for re-election. And he said he'll be sticking with Mike Pence as a cellmate – I mean, running mate. - Jimmy Fallon
Michelle Obama's upcoming memoir is entitled "Becoming." Not to be outdone, Melania Trump is going to release her own memoir this summer and it has a similar title. It's called "Becoming Single."- James Corden
Comfort therapy dogs waiting to greet Stoneman Douglas survivors this morning for their first day back.
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton calls on Trump to act: 'The Russians are still coming'
- Obama, officials address community concerns as they finalize plans for center
- Michelle Obama: Change Comes From People, Not Politicians
Trump Has A Hard Time Making Black Friends
The Golden State Warriors are planning to go to the National Museum of African-American History and Culture during their time in Washington, D.C., this week after President Trump disinvited the NBA champions from the White House.
"The White House is a great honor, but there are other circumstances that we felt not comfortable going," all-star guard Klay Thompson told reporters Monday night
An MSNBC host said this morning that first lady Melania Trump and Ivanka Trump have been given "fake jobs" at the White House. But Melania says it's no problem for her because she's used to faking it.- Seth Myers
Former President Obama recently said at a private speech that people didn't hear about the drama in his White House. Like the time Joe Biden spilled Four Loko on the Constitution. - Seth Myers
- Social Security benefits stolen by hackers, leaving families with bill
- Following protest controversy, Pizza Hut replaces Papa John’s as official pizza of the NFL
- Amazon is buying Ring, a business that was once rejected on 'Shark Tank'
- Porsche's US dealers will offer fast charging stations for its Tesla-fighting Mission E sedan
- Bill Gates: Cryptocurrency is 'super risky' over the long-term
There's an opening for the top position of the Federal Aviation Administration right now – this is a job that oversees 47,000 employees and every flight in America. And, according to a report, President Trump is considering filling the position with the pilot who flies his private jet. Trump told people, "He's a smart guy and knows what's going on." Trump appoints federal positions the way your neighbor recommends a plumber. "I got a guy. Trust me, this dude's on the level."- James Corden
Either Manafort is stupid or stubborn -- maybe both.
Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman accused of laundering $30 million to support a lavish lifestyle, pleaded not guilty in his first court appearance since Special Counsel Robert Mueller unveiled two new indictments against him last week.
Thank you, Dick’s Sporting Goods. This is the first good news about dicks since the #MeToo movement started. - Chelsea Handler