President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson's widow Tuesday that "he knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway," when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.
Trump has since tweeted and denied it and says he has proof. Where's the recording of the phone call?
Who calls the families to console them after Trump calls??? - Lenny Jacobson
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The US Is Looking Into Why Four Soldiers Died in an Ambush in Niger
- Anderson Cooper slams Trump for invoking Kelly's son's death to defend himself
- Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's new travel ban
- Haley to Press UN Security Council on Iran After Trump Decision
- A senior member of Kenya's electoral commission has resigned and fled to the US
- MI5 boss Andrew Parker warns of 'intense' terror threat
- Putin's 'chef,' the man behind the troll factory
- Jeff Sessions on Russia interference: 'I'm not part of a façade'
- threatens John McCain: "At some point I fight back, and it won't be pretty"
- tells widow of fallen Sgt. La David Johnson: "He knew what he signed for"
But kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful to the troops..
- Kanisha Jackson
Senate Wants Info On Niger Deaths
Nearly two weeks after four Green Berets were killed in an ambush, top senators are demanding the Trump administration provide Congress with more information on the first deadly attack on U.S. troops in Niger.
Trump Continues To Ignore Puerto Rico And Now This...
Raw sewage is pouring into the rivers and reservoirs of Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. People without running water bathe and wash their clothes in contaminated streams, and some islanders have been drinking water from condemned wells.
Can't wait until Trump gets impeached so I can say "Eh. He knew what he signed up for." - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Russian invasion? Roy Moore sees spike in Twitter followers from land of Putin
- FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says
- Senate Judiciary launches probe into Russian bribery plot discovered before Obama-era nuclear deal with Moscow
- Spicer interviewed by Mueller's team
- Mueller has interviewed the cybersecurity expert who described being 'recruited to collude with the Russians'
- Senate GOP prepares for a war with Bannon
- Bannon boosts Flake challenger, snubs Trump plea to back off
- Ivanka Trump Would Be Popular If She Wasn't the President's Daughter, White House Says
- Kushner adds lawyer from Gawker case to legal team: report
- Las Vegas judge orders felons to meet probation requirements and re-elect Trump
- National Archives warned Trump White House to preserve documents
- McCain Unloads on Steve Doocy’s Son: ‘Why Would You Say Something That Stupid?’
Rep. Wilson says the widow "broke down" after her call with Trump, saying "he didn't even know (her husband's) name" - Jennifer Hansler, CNN
Jesus, She Can Lie Through Her Teeth
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders predicted Tuesday that President Donald Trump will be so successful in the remainder of his term that Americans are “going to be begging for four more years of President Trump.”
Our president wants us to say ‘Merry Christmas’ but his policies wouldn’t take care of Mary, Joseph & Jesus. - Rev. Doc. Barber
Ivanka Claims She Was A Punk, Er, Liked Punk
Ivanka Trump, in her mother's new memoir, said she once had a “punk phase” in the nineties.
Trump wrote in her mother Ivana’s book “Raising Trump” that she was “really into Nirvana” during the phase and once dyed her hair blue...
If #SgtLaDavidJohnson keeps trending DT might be forced to give more speeches about those ungrateful kneeling NFL thugs. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama honored John Kelly at breakfast for Gold Star families after son's death
- Los Angeles City Attorney Asks Harvey Weinstein's Alleged Victims to Come Forward: 'We Will Prosecute'
- California is struggling with the largest and deadliest hepatitis A outbreak to hit the US in decades
Chris Cillizza Of CNN Has It Out For Hillary
CNN politics reporter and editor-at-large Chris Cillizza grabbed his Outrage-Timing Stopwatch. He used this device to count the number of days that had passed before former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton denounced the conduct of Hollywood heavy Harvey Weinstein, whom several women had accused of sexual harassment over nearly three decades...
Maybe Colin Kaepernick should call families of fallen soldiers instead of DT, as CK's never actually insulted any troops. #SgtLaDavidJohnson - John Fugelsang
- Twitter To Crack Down On Hate Symbols, Abuse With New Rules
- Wall Street's Faber says US wouldn't have made as much 'progress' if colonized by blacks
- Forbes 400: Most Palm Beachers' wealth is up, but not Trump's
- Amazon Caused Donald Trump to Lose $400 Million in Net Worth, Says Forbes
- Missouri appeals court tosses out $72 million Johnson & Johnson talcum powder verdict
- Bucks County University helps Puerto Rico rebuild agriculture
Just found out all of my childhood bullies were Russian bots.- Conan O'Brien
Well, This Isn't Good If You're Travelling On Sub-Standard Steel
Kobe Steel said it will cooperate with the U.S. Department of Justice after the agency requested documents related to the fake data scandal that risks engulfing Japan's third-biggest steel-maker.
Kobe has said some 500 companies worldwide are in a supply chain tainted by admissions that it falsified certifications on the strength and durability of metals going back to 2007, including automotive giants Ford and General Motors and the U.S.'s biggest plane-maker, Boeing. The besieged Japanese company said in a statement it can't yet quantify the effect of the crisis on its earnings.
Salt is born of the purest of parents: the sun and the sea. - Pythagoras
|Of, course I am the only person at work!|