Senate confirms Merrick Garland as Biden's attorney general
The Senate on Wednesday voted to confirm Merrick Garland's nomination to be U.S. Attorney General, handing the reins of the Justice
At long last, Merrick Garland will be confirmed as Attorney General so he can prosecute the insurrectionists who attacked our democracy.Today is a GOOD day.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Turns Out Someone's Out Here Trying to Get Major Biden Killed for 'Nipping' Secret Service Agent's Hand
- The Queen Issues Statement on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Says Royals 'Saddened' and Race Issues 'Concerning'
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene forces Congress to delay vote on $1.9 trillion coronavirus stimulus package
- House approves $1.9T COVID relief in partisan vote
Hear me out—instead of Meghan, we interview prince Andrew. and instead of Oprah, it’s the police. - Alice Vaughn
When I saw the above meme, I thought, Merry Olde England, enslaved a whole island of white people, too.
It's called Ireland.
I Wonder If Don Jr. Gets His Cocaine From Honduras
An accountant witnessed meetings between Honduras President Juan Orlando Hernández and a drug trafficker in which they planned the trafficking of cocaine to the U.S., federal prosecutors in New York said Tuesday.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Jacob Gutwillig said during his opening statement at the trial of accused Honduran drug trafficker Geovanny Fuentes Ramírez that the accountant was present when Hernández allegedly said he wanted to “shove the drugs right up the noses of the gringos.'"
It must be nice that Piers Morgan gets to leave a situation when he feels uncomfortable but criticizes a black woman when she does the same.
Qwhite interesting. - Chelsea Handler
- Senate GOP faces retirement brain drain
- 'This is Freedom Right Here': Giddy Fox News Host Celebrates Texas Reopening in a Diner Packed With Maskless Patrons
- 'Trash Your Mask': Rand Paul Contradicts CDC's Mask Guidance for Those Who've Been Vaccinated
- Don Jr. Makes Fun of Meghan Markle 'Looking for Attention' in Self-Produced Video Admitting He ‘Couldn’t Care Less’ About the Royals
- Venue Listed For Mike Lindell’s ‘Election Fraud’ Rally is Desperately Trying to Make Clear They Are Not Hosting It
- GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Anti-Pelosi Ad Ends With A Chilling Sound Effect
- Florida Republican pushes proposal that would completely ban ballot drop boxes
- Trump Requests Mail-In Ballot After Spending Year Attacking the Practice as Corrupt
The Republican Party might as well be a Trump casino. It’s bankrupt of ideas, being run by shady characters, and fighting with Trump over the use of his name. - Jeremy Newberger
FYI: That's Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on the right.
Healthcare Should Be Between A Woman And Her Doctor, Not Creepy Old Politicians.
Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson (R) on Tuesday signed into law a bill that bans all elective abortions in the state, only allowing an exception in cases of a medical emergency where the procedure is required to save the life of the mother.
If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament. - Florynce Kennedy
QAnon Shaman Asks For Release On Grounds That Shamen Are Essential Workers. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Senate set to confirm Merrick Garland as attorney general
- Joe Biden Rips Trump Over Covid Payroll Program During Visit to Local Small Business
- Sixth Woman Comes Forward, Accuses Gov. Cuomo of Inappropriate Touching as Sexual Harassment Investigation Ramps Up
- Cuomo Bars Press from State Fair Appearance Over 'Covid Restrictions'
It’s nice to have a president who isn’t angry and hateful 24/7. - Stephen King
I Wonder Where Lauren Boebert & Marjorie Taylor Greene Were On Jan 5 Between 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The FBI has released some surveillance video in their ongoing investigation of pipe bombs that were placed outside the RNC and DNC offices on Jan. 5, one night before the violent riots at the Capitol.
A number of the rioters have already been charged, but the feds are still looking into who planted those pipe bombs. Weeks after the riots, the FBI said that they were planted “between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.” on the 5th.
President Biden's dogs could bite my ass in the middle of Fifth Avenue and he still wouldn't lose my vote. - BlackKnight10K tweet
Greg Abbott Announces: “Texas Is Open For Coronavirus” - Andy Borowitz
- Dow jumps 550 points to a record as bond yields fall, House passes new stimulus
- Fox News is Still the Most-Watched Network Among GOP Voters — But One in Seven Has Tuned Out
- Conde Nast Removes Saudi Arabia Sponsored Content From Teen Vogue
- Mass Layoffs Hit HuffPost Shortly After Acquisition By BuzzFeed
I love that Joe Biden doesn’t have any need to see his name on relief checks. - Bryce Tache
Everytime I See A Panda Express, I Am Going To Think Of This.
A former Panda Express employee said she was pressured to strip to her underwear in front of colleagues and strangers during a "trust-building" exercise, according to a civil complaint.
Jennifer Spargifiore, 23, filed the lawsuit last month in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Panda Express and Alive Seminars and Coaching Academy, a self-improvement consulting outfit that led the exercise, are named in the suit as defendants.
New York has the best bagels because you eat them while you’re in New York end of argument. - Kat Dennings
Would you like to see my gutters?
- Meteor explodes over Vermont with the force of 440 pounds of TNT
- Impact crater beneath Greenland could help explain Ice Age
- ESPN Anchor CRUSHED on Air by Falling Set Wall, Miraculously Escapes Injury
- Amtrak worker accused of stealing, selling 77 chain saws
- Watch: Cow escapes transport vehicle en route to New Jersey slaughterhouse
- Breeder sells python with three smiley face emojis on it for $6,000
Time To Deflate Photo