Police have charged a suspect in the Boulder, Colo., supermarket shooting with 10 counts of first-degree murder in an attack that left 10 people dead on Monday, including a police officer.
No other rich democracy on the planet regularly has mass shootings. Every other similar country has solved this problem. Not solving it is a policy choice. - Brian Klaas
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Obama rips lack of action on guns: Shouldn't take pandemic to curb shootings
- Boulder gunman, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, described as ‘anti-social’ and paranoid by brother
- NRA bragged about blocking Boulder AR-15 ban a week before Boulder mass shooting
- YouTube says it's leaving up live-streamed video of Boulder shooting
- Gunman Arrested In Texas After Ambushing National Guard Troops Carrying Covid Vaccines
- Polish writer could be jailed for describing president as 'moron' on social media
God Angrily Clarifies 'Don't Kill' Rule. - The Onion
Republicans Won't Protect Us From The Virus Or Guns
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) on Tuesday accused Democrats of playing “ridiculous theater” by proposing universal background checks and other reforms following mass shootings, which he claimed would take “away guns from law-abiding citizens.”
We should name mass shootings the way we do hurricanes but after Republicans who accept payments from the NRA. - Andrea Junker
- 'The Tweeting Gets You in Trouble': Trump Says He Prefers His 'Elegant' Press Releases to Twitter
- GOP firebrand Mo Brooks enters Ala. Senate race
- Sidney Powell tells court "no reasonable person" would take her voter fraud claims as fact
- Claudia Conway Gets Eliminated from American Idol
- South Dakota governor aims to block trans athletes from women's sports nationwide
- Marco Rubio Talks to TMZ About UFOs and the Possibility of Alien Life: 'There's Stuff Flying Over Military Installations' We Can't Identify
I don’t want stories about UFOs or Greenland. I want stories about the fact that someone removed the panic button in Ayanna Presley’s office before the insurrection. - Andrea Junker
Biden Wants Ban On Assault Weapons
President Joe Biden Tuesday afternoon called on Congress to ban assault weapons and to pass bills to strengthen background checks, less than 24 hours after a Colorado gunman slaughtered 10 people in a Boulder supermarket.
If you think an AR-15 should be easier to get than an abortion, you are not pro-life. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- White House Reportedly Bringing in NASCAR, Christian Broadcasting Network to Help Sell Covid Vaccine to Skeptics
- Schumer fast-tracks hate crime, domestic terrorism bills
- Obamacare defies opponents and keeps expanding
Bill Barr’s daughter worked at Treasury to protect Trump’s tax returns, and loans at Deutsche Bank.Rudy Giuliani’s son got $363,000 to be WH sports liaison with no experience.Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner used the WH as $640 million bonanza.It was never about Hunter Biden. - Andrea Junker
Germany Is In Lockdown. Florida Parties On.
Germany is extending lockdown measures until April 18 and urging people to stay at home for five days around the Easter holidays in an effort to curb the "exponential" growth in coronavirus cases, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced on Tuesday.
hey everyone, the AR in AR-15 actually stands for who gives a f*ck what it stands for, no civilian needs to have one. - Jeff Tiedrich
When you live in a country so stupid it's full of people who think vaccines are dangerous but assault rifles are harmless. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- USDA to increase SNAP food aid by 15% through September
- Early tests are planned for a COVID-19 vaccine that can be taken as a pill, with no need for injections
- New home sales fall more than 18 percent in February
- Citigroup CEO bans Friday Zoom calls to combat pandemic fatigue
Gun registration and background checks aren't an invasion of privacy.Being shot is. - Middle Age Riot
Pandemic Beer Bread!
With restaurants and bars all closed due to pandemic restrictions, a Duesseldorf brewery found itself with 6,000 liters (1,585 gallons) of its copper-colored “Altbier” unsold and nearing its expiry date.
But with trying times come novel solutions. Fuechschen Brewery brewery paired up with craft bakers already using leftover grains from the brewing...
Covid-19 Guidelines Recommend No Screaming On Roller Coasters. - The Onion