House Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene has faced criticism and ridicule for posting a wide-ranging conspiracy theory tinged with anti-Semitic tropes, leading to the #JewishSpaceLasers hashtag trending on Twitter.
Politics is just entertainment now. The cheaper and dumber, the more it sells. - Robert P. Dean
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ‘The perfect target’: Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years – ex-KGB spy
- Parkland, Sandy Hook Parents: Marjorie Taylor Greene Has 'No Place' In Congress
- And here’s Rudy blaming the capitol riots on the Lincoln project
- Woman's death at Capitol riot seen in new bodycam video
- Mattis: Trump 'fomented' Jan. 6 Capitol assault
The Secret Jewish Space Laser is guarded by Hanukkah Solo and his sidekick Jewbacca. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rep. Cori Bush Moving Her Office Away From The Crazy Lady
Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) said Friday that she’s moving her office away from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) for her safety.
The progressive lawmaker accused Greene and her staff of berating her in a hallway, adding that the Georgia Republican targeted her on Twitter.
What would the GOP accomplish by disavowing one peddler of conspiracy theories & the big lie - Marjorie Taylor Greene - while continuing to embrace the far more influential one - Trump himself? - Jim Sciutto, CNN
- Marjorie Taylor Greene removes social media posts amid scrutiny of past controversial comments
- Lin Wood Says He Must Take Mental Exam to Keep Law License
- 'The Party is On Fire': Jim Vandehei Says Republicans Have to 'Act Crazy, Tolerate Crazy, Be Crazy or Get Crushed'
- Matt Gaetz Demands Kevin McCarthy Hold Vote on Liz Cheney: 'If He Doesn't, the Republican Conference Is a Total Joke'
- Trump Meets With Kevin McCarthy at Mar-a-Lago After Reported Tension, Spox Describes Chat as 'Very Good and Cordial'
- Lawyer for ‘Guy with the Horns and Fur’ Offers to Bring Down Trump by Having ‘QAnon Shaman’ Testify at Impeachment Trial
- McConnell misquotes Biden in an attempt to criticize his rush of executive orders
So Sarah Palin was just a test run for Marjorie Taylor Greene. - Jeremy Newberger
Marjorie Taylor Greene Claims Video of Her Is Actually George Soros in Disguise. - Andy Borowitz
Old School Republicans Are Fighting Back
An anti-Trump Republican group is launching a seven-figure billboard campaign calling on a dozen GOP lawmakers to resign in the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.
The billboard advertisements from the Republican Accountability Project, a group formed earlier this month by GOP critics of former President Trump, target 10 members of the House and two senators, Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), who voted against certifying the Electoral College vote this month after a mob of Trump’s supporters violently stormed the Capitol.
How many Marjorie Taylor Greene's are we dealing with we think? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? I just want to know how big an Age of Stupidity we are entering. - Jeremy Newberger
Kevin McCarthy Stuck with Check for Lunch at Mar-a-Lago. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Calls Mount For President Biden To Shake Up Postal Service's Leadership
- Lawmakers push Biden to offer recurring $2,000 stimulus checks
- Jill Biden is expected to take an active role in migrant family reunification
Texas Snowflake Demands Apology From AOC
Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) on Thursday demanded Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) apologize for comments she made slamming Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Twitter earlier in the day. ..."It has come to my attention that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sent out a tweet a few hours ago in which she accused Senator Ted Cruz, in essence, of attempted murder," Roy, who previously served as Cruz’s chief of staff, wrote.
AOC will soon discover that the problem with owning Ted Cruz is that no one wants to buy him. - Andy Borowitz
I know this GameStop stuff is funny, but you have to remember this is hurting real people who own multiple boats. - Kevin Farzad
- Consumer spending dips 0.2 percent in second drop in two months
- Dominion Spox Confirms to MSNBC That Voting Company Has Drafted Letter for Trump Over Election Fraud Defamation
- Robinhood Trading App Has Already Been Sued for ‘Manipulating the Open-Market’ by Restricting Trades on Reddit-Driven Stocks
- Jon Stewart Joins Twitter, Weighs In on Uproar Over GameStop Market Chaos
The dude who incited the GameStop run-up is a financial advisor who has now made himself over $30 million dollars.Gotta give the guy credit. Made himself a fortune largely on the backs of other people’s money.Sounds almost Wall Streety. - The Hoarse Whisperer
SEC Looking At Trading Volatility
The Securities and Exchange Commission said Friday it will work to protect investors by reviewing the recent trading volatility that has fueled a meteoric rise in stocks like GameStop and AMC Entertainment.
In a statement, the nation’s top financial regulator vowed to protect individual traders and to scrutinize actions taken by brokerages that may “disadvantage investors or otherwise unduly inhibit their ability to trade certain securities.”
My objective this Black History Month is to procure a space laser for my people. - Jelani Cobb